Sign in to follow this  
sickboy

Six Updater: Install/Update mods, missions. Delta patching. Server browser, and more!

Ok, can you tell me what all this means so I can under stand it.
Install OA 1.60 RC2 or ignore the message until 1.60 final.

Install OA 1.60 RC2 or ignore the message until 1.60 final.

I last time I tried that I had to reinstall my game. So I wait until you get some thing in SU. I won't try that again.

Dunno what you mean. Simply ignore the message and use SU as if the message was never there, everything works just fine.

If you have issues with the OA patches, report them to the CIT.

Ok, That's np. I haven't had any yet, Then again I'm still learning how to use your software.

So a Danish friend of mine has a weird issue.

Fresh ArmA 2 and OA install on steam, fresh SU install. Ran both games at least once, both games are patched to latest official version.

When I go to the modslist, every mod is "incompatible". Anyone have an idea what the issue here could be?

Make sure you have the Steam launcher launched as Administrator, then start both games at least once through Steam.

Check the path FAQ, especially steam notes:http://six.dev-heaven.net/wagn/Six_Updater+FAQ#Paths%20(Game,%20mods,%20pack%20etc)

If still issues, please create a ticket with your logfile: http://www.six-updater.net/p/support.html

---------- Post added at 09:54 ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 ----------

Never mind, I think I have spotted a problem for new installs, on it!

---------- Post added at 10:23 ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 ----------

Issue resolved please update and read http://dev-heaven.net/issues/27110#note-3 for instructions :)

---------- Post added at 10:44 ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 ----------

Blogged: https://plus.google.com/104785560298357015306/posts/3aowCcKXCCm

Hey Thanks a Ton for your software! I have been using it for a while now and its like a best friend when it comes to arma2 and mods :) .I try and tell everyone I know about it because its just simply the easiest best way to use mods.All the other stuff like all the starup options,the patch updating and server updates is awesome too.

BIS hire you yet? lol

If not they better get on it lol.

Thanks to the mod community too.There is some awesome stuff out there.

Quoting so it doesn't get lost:

New blog entry on ARMA 2 1.11, OA 1.60 patches and ARMA 2 Free - Support for Combined Ops Lite!

https://plus.google.com/104785560298357015306/posts/TxmbwrxA2FU

Also made a thread about it @ ARMA 2 Free - Combined Ops lite.

Hey Thanks a Ton for your software! I have been using it for a while now and its like a best friend when it comes to arma2 and mods :) .I try and tell everyone I know about it because its just simply the easiest best way to use mods.All the other stuff like all the starup options,the patch updating and server updates is awesome too.

BIS hire you yet? lol

If not they better get on it lol.

Thanks to the mod community too.There is some awesome stuff out there.

Hey NP, and thanks! :-)

No worries, BIS and me have already a longer standing relationship ;)

2012 will be another hot SU year :) Lots of improvements and new functionality planned!

See you on the flipside! :cool:

my updater doesn t work when i start the game without it it works fine but when i lauch with the updater i get an add extended_eventhandlers_common and two application errors i m stuck please help

Please write down exactly the error messages you are receiving, only then can help you.

---------- Post added at 15:41 ---------- Previous post was at 15:33 ----------

However my crystal ball just told me you probably have:

- Old @CBA modfolder - try deleting it and rerun "Install or Update and Launch game".

- You have Extended_EventHandlers.pbo or CBA_Extended_EventHandlers.pbo in other modfolders (not @CBA). Please delete all instances of those pbo's, and leave the one in the official @CBA modfolder.

these are the errors messages i get when launching the game with SU

application load error 5:000005434

application load error 5:0000065434

include file extended_eventhandlers\script_macros_common.hpp not found

Sinds a few days at startup (vers 2.9pre) i get this popup that after pressing 'yes' a couple of times seem to go away and cause no other (known) problems.

An error has occurred in the script on this page.

Line: 1

Char: 1

Error: Syntax error

Code: 0

URL: http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js

Do you want to continue running scripts on this page?

Update!: No Errors seen today! Thx again for all the hard work!

Edited by larsiano

Hi all

I'm having trouble removing the "@zeu_AI_ACE" from presets, tryed the right button menu "remove from presests" but keep getting a message "Didn't find @zeu_AI_ACE. Perhaps it is a dependency for another mod or selected server". The only way i can get out of my launch game is to delete the folde off the pc but then it apears blue in the right hand window.

Is this abug? or is there another way of removing the "@zeu_AI_ACE" from preset listing?

As it says, its probably a dependency for another mod or requirement for the selected server.

Remove the mod that requires this mod, select another server, or disable "Incl ServerMods", to disable automatic inclusion of server required mods.

If still issues you will have to give some more information, like a screenshot. http://www.six-updater.net/p/support.html

Hi,

Thanx for a great tool and a great forum.

I switched to SU some days ago and converted many of my mods into this great tool. But Im having some troubbles using the MCC SANDBOX MOD V4;

It tells me in SU that Im having the V4, but in the main page (ingame) that Im having the v1.0.0 (mccsandbox).

I have tried to reinstall CBA, (CSA and CSAX) and mccsandbox into new folders, but nothing has changed.

Can anyone help me with this?

Best regards...

NP, glad to hear you like it ;-)

Im guessing mentioned is an issue in MCC, probably only visual. Try contacting the author.

NP, glad to hear you like it ;-)

Im guessing mentioned is an issue in MCC, probably only visual. Try contacting the author.

Thanx for the fast reply. I will ask at the MCC.

Best regards...

Hi, as my topic was locked and referred to here:

Is Six Updater compatible with Project Reality mod ? If so could you please tell me how to launch it ?

Thanks. :)

hi sick-b,

could you please tell me how to prioritize my mods, when i use the SU; wich mods should be loaded first and wich last?

best regards...