Sign in to follow this  
someguywho

Someguy's Afghan National Army

after i hit the dl button i get a server not found error? could someone that already downloadet it provide another mirror pls?

Hi mate, please fix the signatures, we use these units, but the signatures are bad.

let us not create new signatures on addosnync. etc...

:(

I'm getting an error: "No entry bin\config.bin/cfgvehicles/cfggroups.scope" after installing the v1.1 addons a separate @sgw_afghan mod folder.

Good Job ! Very nice ! But I have a problem . When I load ArmA2OA(combined Operation) , it appears the message : 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/CfgGroups.scope'. Why ? Thank you for a answer !

any chance to get these for OPFOR? (for PVP matches)

maybe you can change via the "mission.sqm" you look for the ANA soldier and change the line

side :"BLUFOR", into side :"OPFOR" or something like that

I can't see them in the editor!

Under wich side and name are they?

Edit: Nevermind, failed installing the mod! Fixed now!

Edited by GqchatarN

Good Job ! Very nice ! But I have a problem . When I load ArmA2OA(combined Operation) , it appears the message : 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/CfgGroups.scope'. Why ? Thank you for a answer !

same for me...anyway GREAT work ;) keep it up !

cheers

I've taken the liberty of unpbo the SGW_Afgcharacters and and the CfgGroups is at the wrong place. So all the 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/CfgGroups.scope' arised from it.

Well done someguywho! I've been waiting for an ANA-addon since Arrowhead was released :)

I've taken the liberty of unpbo the SGW_Afgcharacters and and the CfgGroups is at the wrong place. So all the 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/CfgGroups.scope' arised from it.

Thanks for letting me know. That one had me thinking for a bit. A fresh round of updates are on the way to fix everything for good this time.

hey m8! just wanted to thank you for this great units, they are perfect. hope to see a update for the scope issue soon! keep it up!

Hi,

first of all thanx for a great addon. I was wondering if someone could explain me (in noob detail) how to solve the "'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/CfgGroups.scope'" problem. I have tried to gather the files in a "addons" folder (mod folder solution), but i keep getting the same messages ('bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/CfgGroups.scope' ).

best regards...

Hi,

first of all thanx for a great addon. I was wondering if someone could explain me (in noob detail) how to solve the "'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/CfgGroups.scope'" problem. I have tried to gather the files in a "addons" folder (mod folder solution), but i keep getting the same messages ('bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/CfgGroups.scope' ).

best regards...

Seems I fixed it and then forgot to send it out. Try this one out and let me know if this fixes it. Also changed the colour of the woodland texture slightly.

http://www.mediafire.com/?2047cclnftgpt3g

Afghan NDS recive a briefing at an ANP outpost

arma2oa2012-05-1623-21-21-03.jpg

arma2oa2012-05-1623-22-06-98.jpg

arma2oa2012-05-1623-22-22-44.jpg

ANA special forces provide a demonstration

arma2oa2012-05-1700-24-08-06.jpg

arma2oa2012-05-1700-22-39-08.jpg

New SGW_Afgcharacters.pbo

Adds more commandos, New NDS found under ANP and new special forces found under ANA. Also fixes groups... If they were broken. They definitely work now.

http://www.mediafire.com/?gdqv2hyhn75n7jy

Edited by someguywho