Sign in to follow this  
Cloughy

Constant sprint when keys released

I remember this being posssible in Arma I think, you could double tap the up arrow and your unit would keep running when you released the keys on the keyboard.

Can this be done or should i get a gaming keyboard that has a sprint function.

Cheers

Gareth

Take a look into the options/controller settings - there you can see and change the keys for walk/sprint...

As topic.

It is not fun having to run 2km in Takistan when i want to move up form the chair and get coffe but instead need to press down W for 5 minutes.

AutoHotkey, gaming keyboard or physically jam the key down with a piece of paper.

Also, you're doing it wrong :moto:

maby look for toogle run...??

Toggle run only changes what happens when you press the move forward key, ie, you either run or walk. Im looking for a more forward lock, ie press it and you keep moving forward without keeping a key pressed.

Cheers

GC

Merged and moved two same threads.

Toggle run only changes what happens when you press the move forward key, ie, you either run or walk. Im looking for a more forward lock, ie press it and you keep moving forward without keeping a key pressed.

Cheers

GC

You won't find it, the controls don't have such perma-run toggle. Best I can suggest is lodging your forward key with something, like a toothpick. :P

Edited by Sniperwolf572