Sign in to follow this  
Larry

Is it possible to edit Nogova island?

hey there

Is it possible to edit Nogova island with WRP edit tool?

I have it, think version 0.93... (tell me if there is a new version)

The island exist as an addon (Noe.pbo) right? Do i have to change that extension file to be able to edit it? Do i have to import the island to WRP edit?

and do u guys know a few tutorias? i download the one at OFP Editing Center but i can't extract the files, they are corrupt or something, and i'm having a hard time finding anything trough google

plz help? I want to build my version of the Res campaign but i would like to make a few changes on the map, not that big i guess:

I'm not asking for anyone to tell me how to do those changes, but just if u like to know here's what im thinking to do:

1 - i want to delete a forest that exists on a plain terrain and in it's place build like a dirt terrain airfield

2 -I also plan to build a Military Base for the Nogova Army, up North on the map.

3 - And i want to delete the airport or airfield on the little island on the right upper corner of the map

4 - And i want to complete a few roads

I'd suggest using WRPTool instead. It also comes with a big manual in order to get you started.

PBO is only a packaged archieve, so you will need to decompress it with a PBO tool in order to get hands on the island itself. You can find some here. Once you've opened the PBO, you should see a file named noe.wrp. That's the terrain file. You can then open it using WRPTool.

If I recall right, islands in Resistance expansion are in different format than the Cold War Crisis islands, so I'm not sure if it's that simple though. I'm pretty sure there's been some discussion about it before, so you should be able to find the answer if you search the forums.

will do :)

thanks for your reply