Sign in to follow this  
Choki

Iron Front - Liberation 1944, new WW2 game on A2:OA engine

Why should anyone who owns ArmA buy this game? It's just a WW2 addon/mod. There are other ones and they are (as usual) for free.

Says powered by ARMA technology by Bohemia Interactive. Yup, they got the same engine as ARMA.

Welcome to May when we found that out...

i would say because it will probably have better quality, better polish , and since the they have access to the engine its self more chance to add/ change features with out purely scripting voodoo.

but aside from that? i guess we will have to see. im looking forward too it

Why should anyone who owns ArmA buy this game? It's just a WW2 addon/mod. There are other ones and they are (as usual) for free.

Because giving them money might make the quality better? Because it looks like it could be a great game? These are only a few reasons I can think of. But as with any game we must wait for more information to be able to properly judge it.

I would already pay almost anything if this will have a proper long campaign that could match quality of orginal OFP campaigns.

Maybe the Dev team has a different approach to the engine than BIS. Maybe we will be surprised by some Features

Because none has so many features as we have. It's not just a bunch of new models. Some of them are totally new for ArmA 2 community.

Ok, I just didn't know much about it and just by watching the trailer I didn't quite know what to make of it.

@up

arma 2 engine, its game from liberation 1944 mod i like this mod for ofp, so im waiting.

Hi, the trailer looks good and the OA fits better to me the 40s warfare than the modern warfare; if it comes in a real DVD and not only as a digital download, i gonna buy it for sure. Let's C ya

What price they will sell at? Expensive or lower than that of ARMA2 disc?

What price they will sell at? Expensive or lower than that of ARMA2 disc?

I'd probably pay $29.99 for it maximum.

Petlayov Pe-2 I love that plane... Wondering what theyve done to the engine for it...

Any word wether it uses actual armor penetration for tanks and such?

The Liberation mod for OpFlashpoint had penetration scripted in, I'd say it's a safe bet they've included it in their game.

I can't wait to see what they've done with total access to the engine. :bounce3:

Seems few comments and replies from the developing team.

woohoo looks good, to bad no indication on when its planned for release.

Would be my most expected game of the year. Hope it won't be delayed for a release.

More queries, russian infantry could ride on T-34 as the assault troops? Could Stalin's well-known rocket artillery be workable in this game to supply a horrible supporting fire?

The mortars would be fixed or be moveable? And what's the weapon & vehicle list for both sides to be made?

Edited by FKPLACE

10) Will the Germans speak German?

- Of course.

Ohhh that´s NICE ! :D

Yes!! That's nice indeed. :)

Might be the first German radio speaking in A2! :)