Sign in to follow this  
Choki

Iron Front - Liberation 1944, new WW2 game on A2:OA engine

The game itself should be nice. But the presentation could be made more impressive and attractive, such as more clear video effects, specific combat animations, etc..

I did some google images search for the names of towns and villages that are visible on the map (plus on the Polish map used as background in the last seconds of the "LUftwaffe" trailer). The search turned out a few interesting results; characteristic objects and architecture. I'm wondering if the Iron Front team went through the trouble of recreating those, or will we have some "generic" custom objects like in the preview with a mix of Bohemia's models... :oops:

17th century church in Tuczepy

palace in Kurozwęki

etc. etc.

Very nice, lot's of care to realistic details. And the mission editor is here. Libmod spirit is obviously in it.

Edited by ProfTournesol

Vavourite Part:

I hope to see something like this in Arma 3 too.

I like what I'm seeing, but it looks to clean for me (not talking about saturation). You know, you see those tanks crossing the fields and it's like they are permanently clean: no mud, no dirt, etc.

Maybe it will be modded soon after the release...

yes really nice job so far!

Great video, I love the detail.

I consider this as a mod for what were playing already but suppose we can consider it a DLC but not from BIS.

I would shit if BIS did something like this.

Of course I'll shit when Arma3 releases :D

I hope the sounds for the guns are place holders because they dont sound anything like the real guns.

I seen another trailer that was march 27th, and the guy had listed that it will Release: 5/25/2012

has this already been said, an can anyone confirm, if its true, were talking practically in another month this will be released!

English subtitle added to the last video.

I really liked the interaction with Maxim machine gun right at the end of the video, the visually represented zeroing is a nice feature indeed.

That bonnet panel that languidly falls off some moments after the AT rocket hits the armoured car (~09:45), do we think that is set piece destruction (and plays out the same each time) or some sort of improved physics?

Who could advise where to pre order the game disc? Can't wait to get it in the first time when it's released on May 25.

Ooooh, finally a town! Nice building with a hole in it! (See ~13:10... then seperately at 20:40 from the outside.) Makes me wonder how the level of building destruction will compare with OA. Then again... every other building in that video was intact.

Also, whether default AI will make use of buildings... that's probably even less likely but here's hoping.

Well my car is in the shop and I just bought the parts for a new rig but the second I have the money, I will no longer have the money. :D

Last video looked much better then the first four. These guys obviously aren't playing at full settings as Arma II's engine looks better then that on my CPU.

If you watch the official promo video (where the guy is at the range trying out different weapons) you can see the engine really looking good.

Hello all

---------- Post added at 12:57 ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 ----------

panzer_baron

Hi, could you guys make more pictures with those 40 beautiful units please ?

Something to this manner http://bestgamewallpapers.com/files/theatre-of-war/king-tiger.jpg

Please not just like this https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/105335240032052855062/albums/5673140832174959249/5673150404485107522

Even those 40 pictures will show people what game do you working on.

Masterpiece...

WHERE to order it???

You can pre-order from The Hut :now:

I doubt that it is the same game we are talking about. If you look closely at info by the link, you will see Genre:

Strategy. :)