Sign in to follow this  
Harine

Red Fox Studio WIP Report

Great work, guys! I have only two questions - first of all, will there be an option to replace standard BIS russians with this one? The second question is if you can make color of uniforms more yellowish, in order to match uniforms colors of other russian units in A2. Right now it is to green.

Great work, guys! I have only two questions - first of all, will there be an option to replace standard BIS russians with this one? The second question is if you can make color of uniforms more yellowish, in order to match uniforms colors of other russian units in A2. Right now it is to green.

1.Yes, I think will be 2 versions. 1st version is no replacemant, and the another one will be replacement.

2.No,because really digital camo is green, and no yellowish. ;)

1.Yes, I think will be 2 versions. 1st version is no replacemant, and the another one will be replacement.

Great!

I mean...

Я имел ввиду, что надо Ñделать форме оливковый цвет (хаки) а не изумрудный, как ÑейчаÑ. ПроÑто Ñ†Ð¸Ñ„Ñ€Ð¾Ð²Ð°Ñ Ñ„Ð»Ð¾Ñ€Ð° бывает как оливковой так и изумрудной, видимо в завиÑимоÑти от фабрики пошива. Оливковый будет больше подходить к камуфлÑжу других юнитов. Да и в уÑловиÑÑ… Ñамой Ðрмы, оливковый цвет формы лучше льет Ñ Ð»Ð°Ð½Ð´ÑˆÐ°Ñ„Ñ‚Ð¾Ð¼.

Oh, my bad!

Regarding the camo: Are there any plans for a second version in desert and/or mountain camo? I think especially the mountain camo would fit perfectly for the russian peacekeeping troops in northern Takistan.

This camouflage uses only a special division, called it "the mountain infantry division. " Basically, the standard desert camouflage:

09b9720e80d0t.jpg

KSOR is sweet. I think these units will be a good representation of the "new" Russian army equipped with modernised equipment and uniforms. Im sure youll see much more of these kind of soldiers at the May parade soon.

The have VDV marks on their left arm, you should replace that if they are gonna be Motorized troops...

This is not necessarily a VDV patchs. This can be a Cossack patchs....this signs is not a VDV sign but the sign of Russian Army, we can find this sign in lots of patch

The have VDV marks on their left arm, you should replace that if they are gonna be Motorized troops...

This is the emblem of Russian Ministry of Defense, showing crowned two-headed eagle and have nothing common with VDV emblem.

Edited by megazogg

Could you make a replacement addon along side this please?

ops, yeah i just compared them. I was wrong, i am sorry. they kind of look like it from a long range. Forget i said anything

*hides*

Great! I really very interested in the release of this addon as an optional replacement pack for Russians.

Nope. To be more specific, the color (camo green or emerald green) of the uniform may differ depending from there it was made. But the majority of used in service digital flora have more yellowish tint:

Camo Green:

052a96161ac2t.jpg

7c48cd56024at.jpg

ed23ff351c4dt.jpg

Emerald Green:

8410a0d3b9e3t.jpg

preview.png

Yeah,much time has passed since the last time as I was lecturing news about project.

The next updates have been made:

-we made new vest "6SH92" fo snipers

-in addon have been made 6 new soldiers in different equipment,including unarmed soldiers.

In the present time we are making new vest for infantry "6SH112"

Sincerely The RedFox studios team.

Hi,

Don't think I am here to just criticize but I have the deep feeling that proportions are not respected on your 6 Sh92 vest.

Mag pouches seems like... sausages... sorry for this comparison but pouches are to small and the vest panels are maybe a little too wide.

Here are some pictures I have quickly made this evening with my 6Sh92, just to compare. Two AK mags in each pouch.

iqQO13.JPG

e9wtTw.JPG

gUqIy.JPG

eIRwTW.JPG

Don't misunderstand me, I really appreciate that you add more russian gear but I would also like it to be the most realistic. :ok:

Edit : sorry Wulle, I didn't know that image size was 100kB max... I was thinking of 250kB. My bad

Edited by Tawah
images, way over 100 kb

:o Ok, I did not even know that it exists a specific sniper version of 6Sh92...:rolleyes:

Do you know its full name (as for 6Sh92-5 or 6Sh92-3 for example) ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TK7KzxulHNU

Around 10 seconds of that video in regards to the studio name.

Anyways, I came in here to just post the video but I have actually found that you guys are making some very nice russian units. I was wondering if you were gonnna release in some sort of desert camo as well for Takistan?

i have a strange feel when i look at your image, it seems your unit are to "plastic", did you photoshop them ?

Possibly bit too strong specular maps.

Bit less of that and a good bit more dirt, dry mud and dust on them and they will look very nice.