Sign in to follow this  
ArmAriffic

ArmA 2 site hacked

When?

It's a common misconception, or rather a misinterpretation of something a BI developer once said in an interview. I believe all they said was that they no longer wanted to focus on military simulations, i.e. they wanted to branch out into other areas. As we all know, they are doing that.

But some people took this quote and interpreted it as "no moar Arma!". Hence the frequent chants of "BIS said there will never be an Arma3". ;)

TOH, CC and now ArmA3... hmm do you still belive that this is possible for so small team.

I like them, shit I love them for what they did but I don't believe that this is possible (or like friend of mine from DK wrote pussibull)

TOH, CC and now ArmA3... hmm do you still belive that this is possible for so small team.

I like them, shit I love them for what they did but I don't believe that this is possible (or like friend of mine from DK wrote pussibull)

They don't have to release ARMA 3 this year, it can be 2012 or 2013. An example... When was Diablo 3 announced?

BIS recently acquired several other development studios. Small team my ass.

Also, what Birtuma said - Arma3 (if it is coming) could still be years away, even if they do announce it now.

I would like to believe it like you guys ;)

Well time will show... where is the true.

hum is false :

http://www.bistudio.com/index.php/english/company

http://www.carriercommand.com/index_g.html

is black element sofware who make this game not bis team !

This all reminds me of the ION-Inc/PMC stuff from last year.

"'Matilda' is still in development, and is part of a larger set of engine improvements, which will be announced in more detail at a future date"

I guess that date is fast approaching, eh?

Maybe the story would be that Miller was born in 1985 at the time of the original OFP on one of the (Greek like) Islands, the son of one of the combatants and a local lass. He eventually ended up in the Royal Marines and into the SBS, so is a native speaker with some local knowledge/links and is covertly recruited to be part of the campaign to return to the land of his birth and help build the resistance to whatever invasion or occupying force there is, following the phase 5 map. This is where the deniable/PMC element kicks in.

The wall breaking moment is the falling of a virtual wall holding back Eastern forces, backed by Chinese expansionist ambitions, allowing a MEC like force to push into Europe through an economically weakened Greece, leaving Scandinavia to Russia as payback for not intervening. This is the start of the change, with the US/Nato still tied up with middle eastern business too stretched to fully assist in defending Europe, at least initially.

Lots of scope to play Miller from small scale SF missions, to guerilla operations and hit 'n' run skirmishes, up to larger battles with invading forces, much like the original CWC.

Were any OFP soldiers called Miller ?

cj

This all reminds me of the ION-Inc/PMC stuff from last year.
"'Matilda' is still in development, and is part of a larger set of engine improvements, which will be announced in more detail at a future date"

I guess that date is fast approaching, eh?

Weren't they referring to PMC, though?

Hmm, although. What kind of engine improvements did PMC bring, apart from the shotgun sim? It wasn't exactly a large set of improvements, was it?

Didnt Proving Grounds test new terrain technology?

Ingame videos :D

Oh yeah, forgot about that. :D

That helicopter flight path recording thingy.

That was already in OA.

Didnt Proving Grounds test new terrain technology?

Higher resolution terrain grids perhaps. Not sure.

I dont think we are thinking outside of the box much! i bet there is a key that links all these clues togther into one.. to reviel something...

Now we know there is a lot of things reoccuring..

Persia ( Iran ), Greece, OFP, SBS, etc etc ... with some charactors 'Miller' we need to think lateraly :)

Edited by MattXR

What if the clues we have point to e.g. separate but related announcements i.e.

1. A new improved game engine (“ball smashes wallâ€)

2. The protagonists (“Persiansâ€/â€Chineseâ€)

3. The campaign/DLC (“The Planâ€, “Millerâ€, “Draft this guyâ€, “ASTUTEâ€)

4. The new “world†to play in (“Greek/Lefkas/Maldenâ€)

5. The theme (“Freedom fightersâ€)

I can’t access armaenigma from work so what else is there?

What if the clues we have point to e.g. separate but related announcements i.e.

1. A new improved game engine (“ball smashes wallâ€)

2. The protagonists (“Persiansâ€/â€Chineseâ€)

3. The campaign/DLC (“The Planâ€, “Millerâ€, “Draft this guyâ€, “ASTUTEâ€)

4. The new “world†to play in (“Greek/Lefkas/Maldenâ€)

5. The theme (“Freedom fightersâ€)

That pretty much sums up what we've been thinking so far. It's the most straightforward approach to solving the puzzle - taking every hack as an individual clue to some seperate feature or aspect of the upcoming announcement. So far, none of the hacks appear to be directly or indirectly related to each other, which would support that approach.

If there is some overarching message hidden in all the clues, no one has found it yet.

how about you guys read this thread or armaenigma before you post for the Nth time the same thing about nVidia profiles

Eeeer my bad, It seems that we're a bit late on french forums (where I found this screen).

Eeeer my bad, It seems that we're a bit late on french forums (where I found this screen).

in french we say BTG "bien ta grotte" (good your cave) :yay:

mean you leave in a cave ... many BI's forum user is on late

have poste the link of the screen on TTK team (french team) dated of 21th April 2011

lol yeah this thread is about 3 days ahead of you :) but not to worry! it still may mean something who knows. :confused:

Check first page as well to catch up on anything :yay: