Sign in to follow this  
ArmAriffic

ArmA 2 site hacked

Darn ur right, turns out Chernarus is also not a real country and russian soldiers dont use AK107 by default! FUUUUUUUUU....

Alright well since you're ok with all of it, is it fair enough for the Americans to wear pink camoflage and carry Arisaki rifles?

While we're at it let's give the Opfor Apaches and M1A2s, it's not like any of it matters...

Why does it look like there is a Comanche?

Weren't those cancelled back in 2004?

Well this is set in the near future, in a full on conventional conflict, which is, I beleive what the Comanche was developed for. I'm sure in real life, if the need arose, the project could be revived quickly. In fact, what with stories of the "Stealth Blackhawk" perhaps it was never cancelled at all? ;)

The chopper! The CHOPPER!

I am dying of bliss. It IS a Chinese Kamov-28 hybrid!

I can not WAIT to begin to pillage and scavenge from the hordes of dead Persians and Chinese. Coming across an RPG-7 will make my day. Tandem warheads will make me AFK to change pants. If they use the kind of save-equipment stuff they had in Resistance, dgjgjkfgnagafsgjlh <- me frothing at mouth. Make every bullet count, it might be your last one!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I LOVE YOUUUUUU

To sum up people reaction towards ArmA3, I have created this.

You just won 2 Internetz

@BIS: Thx for ruining my planning for graduation with this ARG. It was great fun!

THIS IS SOO GOOD IVE JIZZED

Although im also going to commit suicide because its 2012 FML Lol

GREAT WORK!!!! :D

That was hilarious :D

Congrats on the announcement of yet another adventure for our community to experience and explore. I look forward to it.

THANK YOU BIS and the Spanel brothers for your unique vision of game development and support. You have set a standard by which I judge all other games by. I marvel at the fact that you have been able to pursue your goals, while at the same time having a successful business.

ondrej-spanel-e-seu-irmao-marek-spanel-dir-no-escritorio-e-centro-de-desenvolvimento-da-bohemia-interactive-em-mnisek-republica-checa-1304634946295_300x230.jpg

'scuse me gentlemen, I'm off to cancel my pre-orders for Battlefield 3, Skyrim, Mass effect 3 and any other freakin' game coming at anytime soon.

However, I'm also off to buy a ridiculously expensive new computer.

That last 2 pic is not made by me, no credit on that

Allow me,

th_Troll_Face_small.png

I'm for real, you'll be laughing when you get to go down a river in a boat across Lemnos with a new physics engine. Mark my words. ;)

It was rather obvious at a certain point it would be ArmA 3, and it's good to see HMS Astute. ;) If they position themselves correctly, ArmA playerbase could explode, bringing new meat (to plunder) - CQB mechanics need refinement, a proper physics engine will bring aesthetics of new animations and fluid motion making happy those, who couldn't get past the form of ArmA 2 to experience the function.

That said, my current PC station would probably be able to run it at high, though, I play ArmA nowadays on a laptop (i5 430M + nVidia's 330M), I will scourge the internets for a new top portable machine to run the upcoming masterpiece at no less than 60 FPS maxed. ;)

On the matter of the game being too futuristic, look here!

Even Libyan rebels use F2000 these days! :D

'scuse me gentlemen, I'm off to cancel my pre-orders for Battlefield 3, Skyrim, Mass effect 3 and any other freakin' game coming at anytime soon.

However, I'm also off to buy a ridiculously expensive new computer.

'scuse me, I'm off to cancel my fucking life....

congrats you have shown us one pic of a fat guy and a slime one holding a gun in the camera.

Thats totally the prof of fn2000 armed to the teeth rebels.

so real

how code some one say that this arma 3 will be to futuristic.

Hehe. On the topic of High-Tech weaponry and gadgets - Lemnos is twice the area of Chernarus, and even larger if you count the naval part of the game. It only means that engagements will take over a longer distance, than, say, 300-400 m you have now with ironsights/Aimpoints.

Haha! Man -great stuff there, thanks.

ArmA 3 baby. Nice nice nice. Made my day. Still a smile in the face :D

Really looking forward to it.

OK 5min left and I can go home... se ya later.

I still believe that this is Greece DLC with big patch.

Forget about ArmA3, it wont happen... you will never see it!

I am so going to annoy you FOR EVER! if you are wrong! :D

Time for the annoyance to begin!!!! :p:yay::D

And obviously dug up from the grave during the war with China

Ah who cares right, would everyone rather see another AH-1 or AH-64 with the default package?

Anyway...oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh

Gotta say I am loving the new lighting here http://www.bistudio.com/images/stories/arma3/screenshots/scr03.jpg that is easily some of the most realistic I've seen to date and it looks as though there as some new modules for artistic touches.. perhaps that one photo could have been a screenshot afterall.. Sure hope the physics applies to vehicles as well in terms of road traction and what have you :D

Some tech from TOH is being used too, the clouds for example, diving looks to be amazing and that there is no HDR blinding you under the water, now if they add render to texture I will not only squeel like a schoolgirl but I will also make an audio log of it.

I'm sure the company gets annoyed with us at times but doesn't it give you developers a warm fuzzy feeling to see the vat of pihrana's turn into jellatin goo with hearts over it's head?

Edited by NodUnit

GREAT NEWS HERE!!

congratulations to include PhysX in the VR Engine, thats probably the best news ever in game history! (at least for me)

..and thanks its not the plastic world of OUTERRA..will never be ready for a game like arma, too much behind now.

Not really a future scenario its more experimental, very cool idea.

Please be very very carefull with the story, weak point of arma1/2.

i never thougt and wished its ARMA3... but after looking at these beautiful screenshots and feature list...

hey BIS you are KING!!:clap:

Exciting news, looks like some great improvements are coming :)