Sign in to follow this  
ArmAriffic

ArmA 2 site hacked

Personally i'm chuffed to see BIS aren't limiting themselves to any hardware requirements, they're going all out to make a real blockbuster. Bring it on! New PC it is!

I hate PHYSX!!!

I like ATI card and I don't believe BIS can deal with CPU effeciency...

Personally i'm chuffed to see BIS aren't limiting themselves to any hardware requirements, they're going all out to make a real blockbuster. Bring it on! New PC it is!

Aren't limiting themselves? What about the physx then?

Sweet... just when I upgraded my PC (with an ATI...):banghead:

Omggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggomgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg!!!!!

I jizzed everywhereeeeeee!!!!!!

Ahhhhhhhh!!!

Need to buy new pc just for arma 3!

Omggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggomgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg!!!!!

I jizzed everywhereeeeeee!!!!!!

Ahhhhhhhh!!!

Need to buy new pc just for arma 3!

Well, most of us (?) did just that when ArmA 2 was released :D

Aren't limiting themselves? What about the physx then?

Yeah, I worded that badly. What I mean is, they've made a tough decision that will at least allow for improved physics in Arma 3. If for me that means a new PC, so be it.

Still, it has to be MP compatible. And Ati is listed under hardware requirements. All is not lost.

OK, with all the excitement gone, I think its time for me to take shelter before the haters hate shit storm come.

NTRUDER;1928086']Well' date=' most of us (?) did just that when ArmA 2 was released :D[/quote']

It happened again!

Yeah, I worded that badly. What I mean is, they've made a tough decision that will at least allow for improved physics in Arma 3. If for me that means a new PC, so be it.

Still, it has to be MP compatible. And Ati is listed under hardware requirements. All is not lost.

Agreed

You know WHATS GREAT!? Seeing that they keep up the 3 year release cylce we will see ArmA IV in 2015! WEEEEEEEEEEEHHH awesomesauce!

Year of release: 2012

Year of people actually being able to play the game: 2015

I'm surprised to see how my up-until-now reasonably good machine turned into shit in like two split seconds.

Sweet... just when I upgraded my PC (with an ATI...):banghead:

no worries, i did the same in december...well i guess by 2012, i would need to upgrade again anyways

Well that's EPIC! News...

There were moments were ppl didn't believe it would be ArmAIII but we had faith, my estimated release date was kinda accurate ha...

Well Done BIS! looking forward to get a new rig and playing the AWESOME looking ArmAIII :D

NTRUDER;1928086']Well' date=' most of us (?) did just that when ArmA 2 was released :D[/quote']

jhasdggkjadhkjhafkj fkjah fg sakgf ;askf aks gfalsjgf dsagf 8refya wief ytw9eyuf 84ydso;fh asdf

Sorry just cleaning the jizz off my keys.

Yep, guess I'm not alone!

LOL!

Now where is the guy who said that this would be so unrealistic that it isn't Arma anymore? :)

I did not say unrealistic i said futuristic but like already said i am wrong :D for once i jumped to conclusion way to fast :p

every single clue that we were given are seen in the screenshots!!!!! what a win! oh wait, there's no AN-94 in the screenshots.

btw, getsome none believers.

Great news!

(I hope the req are not minimal)

Guess we have a year to enjoy ACE and ACRE now that they're stable

Well its understandable for them to choose PhysX, after all, they have been dealing with it in VBS2 for a few years.