Sign in to follow this  
ArmAriffic

ArmA 2 site hacked

*F5'ing various sites now, heart rate increasing*

Bye realistic Arma!

Don't grieve, Someone will make a total-conversion reality mod for this for sure! :D

10mins to go, forum visitor number remain the same

Glad I didn't take the bet on breaking the record then. :p

Might have to pause the last minute coursework rush and crack a beer.

5 bucks saying it's gonna be delayed at least 30 mins!

Whats there a way futuristic? a Ghillie suit guy armed with sniper rifle and with NV/Thermal goggles?

The logo for starters, the way the man is on the picture it looks overdon for ArmA not the realistical way like we are used to in Bis Series, its just does not entirly feel ArmA and the picture is reminding me of a picture of a other game i just cant find the picture imidiatly. But this is not ArmA

Edit found it, its not entirly the same but i get the same feeling

Modern_Warfare_2_cover.png

Edited by KBourne

.....im not sure but i don't believe it was a ream FB page post, if it is then it looks way to futuristic they will lose me there tbh :j:

Oh come on, we got so much current mil sim out of this series whats it gona hurt if BIS twist it a little for their next release. If you ask me its just what the series needs. And we already know the community wont resist filling in the holes

You'll surely gonna be waiting at least 2012 for A3..or do you actually thing they'll announce some june 2012 release?

I dearly hope so. And I don´t know, maybe this has been in the works for a while and the release date is much closer? Not so sure.

Hoping for another expansion though!

Preparing for an explosion of rage in the thread when it fails to materialize at 15:30 sharp. :p

Don't grieve, Someone will make a total-conversion reality mod for this for sure! :D

Lol, arma is far from realistic, adding a guy with ghillie suit and nvg, with some new sniper wont hurt it at all...

5 bucks saying it's gonna be delayed at least 30 mins!

Almost certainly, LOL.

Anyone got a link that broadcasts BIS' announcement live on stream-video? I would love to see Ivan's face when he utters the words: Its..... [whatever its gonna be]

The logo for starters, the way the man is on the picture it looks overdon for ArmA not the realistical way like we are used to in Bis Series, its just does not entirly feel ArmA and the picture is reminding me of a picture of a other game i just cant find the picture imidiatly. But this is not ArmA

OMG... It's not Arma... :( :( :(

:rolleyes:

Come on people... You can tell about a product by seeing a picture?? Funny... :D

Anyone got a link that broadcasts BIS' announcement live on stream-video? I would love to see Ivan's face when he utters the words: Its..... [whatever its gonna be]

Its... OVER NINETHOUSAAAAND! :D

If this really is A3, I´m going to be severely disappointed. Arma 2 is just starting to shine now, I don´t want to, and won´t, spend 50 bucks on another iteration of a game that´s not even close to being dead yet.

Hopefully this is another expansion.

God damn some people are cheapskates. How many other games do you still play after 2 years?

God damn some people are cheapskates. How many other games do you still play after 2 years?

This!

It's also known as "self-entitlement".

FoltynD David Foltyn

It's coming!!! Stay tuned for more great details! Soonâ„¢

on twitter

Should we count down? :D

Nah, too cliché. It'd be better if no one posted another thought until the announcement...

... see how well that went? :p