Sign in to follow this  
ArmAriffic

ArmA 2 site hacked

lol

BIS even has bugs in their riddle...

Should we post them in the CIT :D

it says "possible" replacement

"Was the AN-94 Abakan assault rifle meant to replace the AK series in the Russian armed forces?"

The question doesn't ask if the AN-94 is the replacement now but if the AN-94 was initially meant to replace the AK series.

Wiki says:

The Russian Government formally declared the AN-94 to be the successor & replacement to the legendary Kalashnikov series of rifles following the Project Abakan advanced assault rifle trials in the USSR throughout the 1980s

Opps didnt see the question read it wrong :P So what do we have from the Numbers? Text? Location, More Code? :)

I can see a river and a bridge with checkpoint ?

but in ion-inc :

but in pmc I didn't see river !:butbut:

9000x time that picture was posted lol :D

Thats other part of Chernarus

Edited by RobertHammer

I got this

111 301 510 120 000 101 310

Kolguev isn't part of Malden islands, it is based on Tenerife. Or am I getting something wrong?

Maybe we need to email the answers to the developers. As the AAN news site hints?

I can see a river and a bridge with checkpoint ?

but in ion-inc :

http://www.ion-inc.com/img/intro2.jpg

but in pmc I didn't see river !:butbut:

Do you ACTUALLY think there IS any picture of whatever BIS is working on available, even on ion-inc? Why do you keep coming back to the same non-sense every damn 10 pages?

Maybe we need to email the answers to the developers. As the AAN news site hints?

This is the 3rd time you asked the same thing...You can easily go ahead and e-mail them, sure, doubt you'll need anyone else consent though

no wonder this thread is over 6000 posts long FPDR

Edited by PuFu

I got this

111 301 510 120 000 101 310

Kolguev isn't part of Malden islands, it is based on Tenerife. Or am I getting something wrong?

Who cares what it's based on?

According to the BiWiki: "Nogova is located not far from the Malden islands..."

This implies that Nogova is not one of the Malden islands.

Do you ACTUALLY think there IS any picture of whatever BIS is working on available, even on ion-inc? Why do you keep coming back to the same non-sense every damn 10 pages?

no wonder this thread is over 6000 posts long

I speak on ground technologie of te rv engine ... all map in arma doesn't have rivers :mad:

Already mentioned by someone and as stated in the aan news post, I don't believe that those numbers are pointing to some location but instead including a specific date.

... so we convinced the developers to at least hint when they will shed some light onto the matter. We received only some sort of weird questions after they agreed.

Have a look at Celle map ^^

For our Czech-based fans, particularly those around Prague, Ivan Buchta - long time Bohemia Vet - will be giving a talk about environment development, among other things.

means the pictures like Takistan map ...

Sorry for the offtopic, but Celle's river was created using special objects.

You can also use the sea for making a river, but doing it that way you also get tides, seawaves and surf in the shore.

Which sometimes it's not what you want

I speak on ground technologie of te rv engine ... all map in arma doesn't have rivers :mad:

The next engine update (if thats what this is) might have rivers. Although speaking of, Lemnos looks an awful lot like Nogova

Okay, back to topic.

Numbers: 111 301 511 120 010 101 310

They lead to some kind of date. How?

really? you certain? have you seen the press page linking to THIS community made island?

sorry for OT, i promise it is the last time.

Numbers:

atm, the link between numbers and whatever else is there seems rather..far. I personally see no other hint reading the AAN post

Edited by PuFu

From the questions on AAN:

Did the USA intervene (officially or otherwise) in the Nogovo crisis of 1982?

Genuine spelling mistake? Shouldn’t it be Nogova (as in the following question)?

For the 100th time, I may of course be reading too much into this.

From the questions on AAN:

Genuine spelling mistake? Shouldn’t it be Nogova (as in the following question)?

For the 100th time, I may of course be reading too much into this.

Nogova is often called Nogovo. Nothing to see there.

Let's just focus on the numbers, k?

But are you absolutely certain about these numbers ?

Nothing is found perhaps because some answers are wrong !

Nogova is often called Nogovo. Nothing to see there.

Let's just focus on the numbers, k?

Roger that, mate. It's been a long while since I played Flashpoint.

Right - OK, I was idly speculating that the numbers, when converted into binary, might give up an IP address when converted back from binary.

Unfortunately, they don't.

The numbers point to a date WHEN they will tell us about what is in store !

I noticed that most of the questions are Arma/OFP/BIS related, but these are not:

- Merkava Mk IV is the main battle tank of:

- Was the Mk14 EBR deployed in the Iraq War?

- Was the AN-94 Abakan assault rifle meant to replace the AK series in the Russian armed forces?

- Are there different barrel lengths available for the CheyTac Intervention sniper rifle?

- Which countries fought in the Falklands War?

- Railgun is a popular video game weapon. Is it being developed in the real world as well?

Could that be a hint at new content?

Edited by Hedo

Argh, this is frustrating. I am currently completely and utterly stumped. Not a bloody clue how to turn these numbers into a date of some sorts.

Has anyone else made any progress?

I noticed that most of the questions are Arma/OFP/BIS related, but these are not:

- Was the Mk14 EBR deployed in the Iraq War?

- Was the AN-94 Abakan assault rifle meant to replace the AK series in the Russian armed forces?

- Are there different barrel lengths available for the CheyTac Intervention sniper rifle?

- Which countries fought in the Falklands War?

- Railgun is a popular video game weapon. Is it being developed in the real world as well?

Could that be a hint at new content?

You missed:

- Merkava Mk IV is the main battle tank of:

in that case

@MadDogX, nope I have been trying numerous conversations into different number systems or letters... nothing so far :(