Sign in to follow this  
ArmAriffic

ArmA 2 site hacked

OMG one of them just posted in this thread

The link on that steampage takes me to a "Unsafe Website -Blocked!" warning screen. Perhaps devs really are Persian hackers all along :O

It's back up - without a typo - my bet is that post got deleted because of typo, to avoid leading people on a wild goose chase.

Oh dear.. r3dp3ga5u5 :O

I'm on the job of finding someone to translate dariusthegreat's avatar now.

میوه از ايران

Fruits of Iran

...at least that's what google says: "Fruits de l'iran" (Persian -> French, doesn't support other languages so far)

میوه از ايران

Fruits of Iran

r3dp3ga5u5;1923389']Are you waiting for it? Or rather for my fellows?

For you and your fellows give us some answers and no Questions.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198041798985

I'm not sure if someone already posted that

ccf7f51f843379213f22056366ea83b84e45a13f_full.jpg

It means: the powerful persia will rise again~~~

the first partial kanji from the left in the first line is traditional type, and it with the following two kanjis means "powerful" as an adj.

the first partial kanji in the second line is not sore, but must be a traditional type too. It means "will"

So all these kanjis are traditional type.

Edited by msy

as far I remember pegasus had more frends what are there names avatars showing.

That Iranian flag was introduced in 1907 and replaced by another in 1980, see Wiki "Iranian Flag" and scroll down.

Interesting...

Edited by SW1

Darius seems to be the first persian who invaded Greece.

I don't understand why these persians who keep claiming that Persia will rise again and other nationalistic propaganda is using chinese signs in their propaganda...

It's translated as "Mighty Persia will raise again"

Raise again ... right

Darius seems to be the first persian who invaded Greece.

I don't understand why these persians who keep claiming that Persia will rise again and other nationalistic propaganda is using chinese signs in their propaganda...

In regards to speculation, the axis of evil as it is today contains Iran, and seeing as Iran, as reported a couple of years ago, seeks alliance with China, aswell as Russia and central asia, this could very well be an armaverse alliance aswell.

And pardon me for being offtopic again.

Does no one else think it odd that P8H8 choose an Iranian flag from pre-1980?

Clearly this does not fit in with Miller's DOB through.

im trying to think Lateral here, whats the moral of all these hacks?

Countries invading countries, Guerilla fighting and resisting, invaders loosing... references to real life searioes of this happening and then references OFP CWC/Resistance ( malden, Nogova, Troska ) then now references of Will Rise again? Will all happen again? new Engine?

Throw us a bone mr haxor we need more solid info :P

I'm really hoping that BIS explains everything to us at the end of this. For example, I want to know what we were supposed to gain from learning some of these things and also if we missed anything important.

I'm really hoping that BIS explains everything to us at the end of this. For example, I want to know what we were supposed to gain from learning some of these things and also if we missed anything important.

Agreed. I also hope that the puzzle was solvable even if we all missed it -theres nothing worse than a mystery that gives you the key clues at the end thereby giving the reader no plausible way to figure it out beforehand.

Yeah ive leart a lot of History of Greece/Iran (Persia) over the last few weeks haha :cool:

this is starting to remind me of Lost

as in, makes no sense at all unless you watch every single episode but in the end you were completely wrong

im trying to think Lateral here, whats the moral of all these hacks?

Countries invading countries, Guerilla fighting and resisting, invaders loosing... references to real life searioes of this happening and then references OFP CWC/Resistance ( malden, Nogova, Troska ) then now references of Will Rise again? Will all happen again? new Engine?

Throw us a bone mr haxor we need more solid info :P

Darius the Great was the first Persian to invade Greece. We've had lots of clues about Greece, Malden was based on a Greek island. The Chinese writing paired with we will rise again seems to suggest some sort of joint invasion. The map also showed an invasion from the east.

Does no one else think it odd that P8H8 choose an Iranian flag from pre-1980?

Clearly this does not fit in with Miller's DOB through.

I think it points towards a cell within Iran that are trying to make Iran great again by conquering its old enemies, hence the Persian references.