Sign in to follow this  
ArmAriffic

ArmA 2 site hacked

I'm not convinced we were ever meant to "see" this site - my guess is that the password(s) will be entirely unrelated to the game at hand.

And of course, we have to remember that BIS are fully aware of this discussion...

remember the files list and error 505 is a message ...

link to the site an other clue covered ....

BIS said his games never copy the history real events.

I doubt the Scott Miller is not a real person in the history.

remember the files list and error 505 is a message ...

link to the site an other clue covered ....

Yeah, I meant they'd maybe not reckoned with someone making the leap and trying the ftp site. But who knows?

I'm at a dead end with all of this. No idea what it's supposed to be leading up to.:mad:

Yeah, I meant they'd maybe not reckoned with someone making the leap and trying the ftp site. But who knows?

I'm at a dead end with all of this. No idea what it's supposed to be leading up to.:mad:

I think login and pwd as in date of seeker done.

I'm at 79 per cent of users testing ... I comming at 100 per cent, if un found or not ...

nobody try ftp connect with "miller" login and

"221155ZJUN92" or "221155Z" pwd ? :confused:

I tried the first one last night and it didn't work.

Ive tried about 60 different passwords

humm wasnt there some sort of medical needle in one of the codes , medical and this name came up talking about how old medic tents used to be made from stone walls ??

Capt. Scott Miller, the 332nd Expeditionary Medical Support Squadron logistics chief, said, "Back in 2004, when the Army's Combat Support Hospital was built on the site, the tents were built on concrete slabs. The trauma bays in the emergency room were marked with tape on the floor.

"When I was here in 2006, the (emergency room's) bays were marked with painted numbers on the concrete floor.

"Because of the operations tempo being so high, later rotations ended up gluing a piece of vinyl sheeting to the top of the concrete to make it easier to clean and keep the area more hygienic," Captain Miller said.

After the newly-built Air Force Theater Hospital became fully operational, airmen were tasked to tear down the old hospital, which drew the attention of some congressmen.

In particular, the historical significance of the bay marked with "II," known as Bay II, is where the most severe trauma cases brought into the hospital were treated. That area earned the recognition of being the location where the most lives were lost and saved in the Iraq theater of operations.

"When Congressman Michael Burgess, R- Texas, came to Balad (AB) and toured the old and new hospital facilities in August, he realized the importance of the old structure and requested that the Bay II floor of the trauma center be preserved for historical purposes," Captain Miller said.

"That is when the coordination for the preservation of the hospital began."

http://www.landstuhlhospitalcareproject.org/Troop%20Thanks/Iraq%20Field%20Hospital/IraqFieldHospital.htm

EDIT : penicillin was one of the codes also the name scott miller cpt , also taking down/blowing down of wall was the silly animation we got .

Edited by BigSlongsDaddy

no password no users found ...

I think we have miss oportunity lastday to found this ...

All doors as locked, now !

sh********bip (sorry)

Edit:

Maybe can found the code here:

http://www.arma2.com/bin/null/thecode/

in the word ;) notice have test !

Edited by darkiron

Miller, Miller, on stone wall;

Who is the farsi one of all . . . .

cj

sh********bip (sorry)

Edit:

Notice have "test"?

Capitalised letters YYJ + RAKH, numerals 3 5 1 8 5 8 5

No, no idea.

Notice have "test"?

Capitalised letters YYJ + RAKH, numerals 3 5 1 8 5 8 5

No, no idea.

good, but don't work sorry !

On the six terrain photos the first photo looks like it was spliced through its vertical its hard to see but the first one seems fake

---------- Post added at 01:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 PM ----------

Of course that might just be my eyes playing tricks on me

I dearly hope that this is an Arma2/3 related quest for info... and not the releaseparty for Carrier Command 2.....

Many of the hints can be put to Carrier Command: Gaea storyline

I tried the ftp at work with epic failure as the servers didnt allow it, but it was just asking for a password thats for sure

nononoooo

its not Carrier Command

this will be Arma related

the only reason they used arma community sites with the announcement of ToH was, that this was the best way to adress a big amount of users and all the clues were not directly related to arma

but this time its different

all the clues are strictly related to Arma\ military themes. You have the map found at the RL location of an arma characters house, the sub on an arma screenshot and an SBS member ( not yet confirmed who he realy is) and so on

so this time we can say pretty confident that this is completely arma related

the question is just will it be an DLC or Ep2 or even Arma3? ( which is unrealistic and tactically not smart for 2011 and an simple announcement is also rather unrealistic...) what will it bring? Where will it take place? What are the new features? Are there major engine changes? (eg physic engine which is after the ASCII animation very realistic but who knows?- I dont)

Edited by PurePassion

the question is just will it be an DLC or Ep2 or even Arma3? ( which is unrealistic and tactically not smart for 2011 and an simple announcement is also rather unrealistic...)

keep the nvidia driver profiles in mind ... arma 3 is not that unrealistic i think :D

yeah of course indeed there will be an Arma3

but it would just be stupid to release it this year because the big boys are also playing right now ( BF3 and propably COD XXX etc) so a big amount of possible customers ( casual players etc) will this year go for the big brands

and thats why an upcoming -master genious king- company will have hard times this year

( but im convienced BF3 would be an breakfast for Arma 3 ;) )

keep the nvidia driver profiles in mind ... arma 3 is not that unrealistic i think :D

Yes, and there was an arma2free.exe, IIRC.

I bet ArmA 3 will be announced at E3, and arma2free.exe is an expansion...

ArmA 2: Freedom

ArmA 2: Free Europe

I would bet it's something like that :p

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 PM ----------

... COD XXX ...

I don't think there will ever be a year without a new CoD game, anyway :D

I never thought about that way

"Free" has probably nothing to do with the price, but as a subtitle of new project.

sh********bip (sorry)

Edit:

did some one try to translate the mandarin or what kind of langwitch it is to translate?

maybe its the code? or something of interest?

new Interview posted today may of be some interest ...

http://www.bistudio.com/index.php/english/company/developers-blog/221-report-in-interview-with-lukas-milacek-executive-rroducer

Lukáš: I started working at BI in 2001 as a production manager in the art department (assets creation). I've worked on several projects: Operation Flashpoint for XBOX (OFP: Elite), Game2, Armed Assault patches and Arma 2

he says ArmA 2 and Game2 quite interesting.. .hmm

And on Jay Crowe's (RiE) LinkedIn it says

Senior Designer

Bohemia Interactive

Privately Held; Computer Games industry

Creative Lead for Arma 2: Private Military Company

Senior Designer for an unannounced project

And on Jay Crowe's (RiE) LinkedIn it says
Senior Designer

Bohemia Interactive

Privately Held; Computer Games industry

Creative Lead for Arma 2: Private Military Company

Senior Designer for an unannounced project

http://www.pcgamer.com/2011/03/31/exclusive-interview-bohemia-interactive-talks-take-on-helicopters/

Evan Lahti: Why helicopters?

Jay Crowe, Creative Lead: Helicopters are awesome and were always an important part of our games. That aside, taking on a clear focus is something that really excites us, but–in truth–it’s also a little daunting......

That's probably what the LinkedIn "unannounced project" is going on about (ToH)