Sign in to follow this  
ArmAriffic

ArmA 2 site hacked

This real, from the wiki?

Most propably, I saw them on Wiki, then wamingo's post with his.

I'm pretty sure its confirmed

I only want to know algo which was used to hash texts :) Good job, whoever hacked it ! ;)

Ive not seen those. Its odd that all those newsline breaking events happened, Then scott miller was born. What ever this is, It seems he's going to be central to it all

looks like we need to find some more information on Scott Miller :/ seems all cloak and dagger if he is SBS we will never find out.

We need a date too i would think.. safe to say that they are not set in the armaverse except maybe the last one :/

"Outbreak of the Korean War"

"Outbreak of the Vietnam War"

"First integrated circuit is constructed"

"First functioning laser is constructed"

"Berlin Wall built"

"Birth of the internet"

"Vietnam War ends"

"Outbreak of Iran-Iraq War"

"Iran Air flight 655 is shot down by U.S. missiles"

"Berlin Wall torn down"

"Scott Miller born"

Hehe, I wonder if they'll keep this up till E3. :p

Nothing of this makes any sense anymore, it's being thrown in every direction if you ask me. ASCII animation with a ball crashing in to a wall, Persians, hackers, a military map from a instuction book, chinese letters, picture from Greece, a submarine named Astute (or Astute class), etc., etc. and now this. :confused:

Iran Air flight 655 is shot down by U.S. missiles

Sorry for OT but I never even knew or heard about this -tragic and shameful....

from whats said, The berlin wall was brought down in 1989 and Scott miller was born after that. This makes Scott Miller at most 21 years old. The guy in the image from the 3rd hack is clearly much older than 21....

I'm uncomfortable with the amount of 'time shifting' there have been lately, 1821(if it is a date), timeborer, this current time bit, etc.

BUT, almost everything there, Changed the world("The World will change"), so maybe Scott Miller being born set in motion the next big change of the world, so "The World will change" perhaps doesn't point to a change in Island only but also indicates how large this "thing" what ever it is, will be. So not a little engagement/deployment in Cherno but something mucgh larger, similar to the Nuke ending in Harvest Red. That theory ties in with most hacks.

Edited by SAbre4809

This is bullshit. I hope we see forum bans for the idiots who have been adding shit to the p8h8 site.

Guess we need to input Millers date of birth. Is it possible to extract it from exe?

Guess we need to input Millers date of birth. Is it possible to extract it from exe?

where could we input it?

"I don´t know Armstrong, if this ARG wasn´t up next week I´d seriously consider killing myself."

where could we input it?

DateOfBirth500.php?

Maybe it will somehow connect with 500..

This is bullshit. I hope we see forum bans for the idiots who have been adding shit to the p8h8 site.

pretty touchy there aren't we?? you fell for something you saw there?

BTW: the page is not indexing anything anymore.

Edited by gammadust

I think that if a php with the correct data of Scott Miller's birth date is set that something will happen

If the extracted strings are correct Berlin's wall fell in 1989

Could be that Scott miller was born in 2000.

The the last 500 of the creatable phps could be the last part of his birth date

depending on if the date is set the American or European way it could mean born somewhen in may or fifth/fifteenth/twentyfifth of one month

Edited by mankyle

the programs site has been taken down now, I didnt know what was original or crap put on there now. I do agree with you Dark Horse, its been abused which is probably going to stop us putting Millers DOB in there

Edited the wiki to include known dates:

http://armaenigma.com/index.php?title=Wednesday,_May_11th_2011,_06:00_CEST#the_rest_no_dates_.28extracted_from_a_hacked_version_of_seeker.exe.29

All dates taken from wikipedia unless its very ambiguous.

"Outbreak of the Korean War" - 25 June 1950

"Outbreak of the Vietnam War" - 1 November 1955

"First integrated circuit is constructed" - September 12 1958

"First functioning laser is constructed" -May 16 1960

"Berlin Wall built" - 13 August 1961

"Birth of the internet" - October 29 1969 (conflicting dates, but this seems the most common one)

"Vietnam War ends" - 30 April 1975

"Outbreak of Iran-Iraq War" - 22 September 1980

"Iran Air flight 655 is shot down by U.S. missiles" - 3 July 1988

"Berlin Wall torn down" - 9 November 1989

"Scott Miller born" - hmm... 

honestly it's not even worth it now with all the bullshit .php links you dolts created.

Firstly I doubt the dolts are the same people as the ones you are addressing here (fellow co-posters). Secondly, I advice you take a chill pill; nothing's wrecked. :)

Edit: "Nothing's wrecked" I say, and then the site is down - hehehe

Guys all chill, and to be fair, its been a bit of an anti climax ffs!

I wonder if directory is going to be restored. Else it would be very sad...

Khaos[=-;1920842']Yeah' date=' thx to all the fkn spamming idiots there. Get a life.[/quote']

Not sure who is an idiot tbh... :rolleyes:

the programs site has been taken down now, I didnt know what was original or crap put on there now. I do agree with you Dark Horse, its been abused which is probably going to stop us putting Millers DOB in there

I think the site has just been removed as it has finished what it was meant to do, hand out the Seeker.exe, which has now been hacked and we only await Miller's DOB from it.

Why is this getting discussed here in the Arma2 forum? As opposed to Bis general forum. Does that mean it is specifically Arma2 related? I've seen many guesses at arma3 and other things but it's in the arma2 forum.

I don't get the point of going in between reality and fiction. Making it seem like it's something real, pointing out locations and naming the developers as if there is some real world conspiracy going on, digging up maps in the real world, as if the map is a real map. I say loose the real world treasure maps for the fake world. Don't pretend real world people are creating a conspiracy to take over the fake world in Arma.

And posting clues every 48 hours is pointless. By the time most of us realize a clue is even up, it's already been answered. Is anyone even solving anything? I just see the clues along with what it means. Are real people solving these riddles, or are you just saying they are. I mean really, who has any type of scanner that will scan a bar code made up of avatar pictures? Sorry I must have left my scanner in my other jeans. Yet "someone" was able to scan it?