Sign in to follow this  
ArmAriffic

ArmA 2 site hacked

The file is 5mb.. just looking to upload it.

You're right, i went through some of the bitmaps and found images of buildings, which resemble those found in the autogen of fsx. It would appear that my FSX install might be buggered, That or they are backup files from something i didnt request. I did play it earlier though. Its installed on the same HDD.

FFS thought i had something there.

I can still upload this list.txt if anyone is interested?

Or they have detected you have FSX and you are being downloaded a map. :eek:

Hahah that's a fantastic wild goosechase there. BIS devs must've been scratching their heads.

http://pastebin.com/pMxx5p29

Can someone with fsx check and tell me where this rogue files are meant to be please.. Thank you

EDIT

The joys of making oneself look a complete twat, The one good thing to come of this you'll only ever be able to mock me via a forum and not to my face!

We should so see if we can put an image up on the p8h8 site. Our own mini ARG right back at them. And see if they respond to it.

http://pastebin.com/pMxx5p29

Can someone with fsx check and tell me where this rogue files are meant to be please.. Thank you

EDIT

The joys of making oneself look a complete twat, The one good thing to come of this you'll only ever be able to mock me via a forum and not to my face!

You don't have Hawx or Hawx2 do you?

Eurasia rings a bell.

Could someone quickly post some kind of update on what happened in hacks today? I had a massive French exam and then got home for like 4 hours of R&R.

Nah i dont have Hawx.

seems my pc has copied over some files from that texture folder schancky.. oh well, delete and hope for the best! (think rex may of backed up there)

I did get somewhat of a clue earlier and my account will be banned forever when i say...

what is old and what is new, but what is new is old, but newer than the old.

sorry Xavi! I gotta dig myself out of this hole!

Anything after the geneva convention?

Aren't there 7 things on the website and 7 hints that we've had if you count the map and photos separately?

"what is old and what is new, but what is new is old, but newer than the old."

The testaments?

The testaments?

Time itself :confused:

Its the first thing that came up for me when i googled it. Im lost to it

Wtf you're more cryptic than anything BIS threw at us. Googled "it"? The quote? w-.... Music?

The testaments?

"The world will change"

And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man. Revelation 9:5

1994 AD—On September 7th, the first 2300-day period of the great tribulation came to an end and the latter rain began, commencing God’s plan to save a great multitude of people outside of the churches (13,006 years from creation).

2011 AD—On May 21st, Judgment Day will begin and the rapture (the taking up into heaven of God’s elect people) will occur at the end of the 23-year great tribulation. On October 21st, the world will be destroyed by fire (7000 years from the flood; 13,023 years from creation).

Maybe :P

If indeed it is Judgment Day on 21st of this month, i hope to god BIS let us know before hand what they want to revel or will will never know for as long as eternity will last :( and that is a very sad thought lol.

I'm seeing, the 16th as announcement day, or E3.

OR, they are waiting for this thread to hit 500 Pages, hence the 500 in P8H8. :P

If indeed it is Judgment Day on 21st of this month, i hope to god BIS let us know before hand what they want to revel or will will never know for as long as eternity will last :( and that is a very sad thought lol.

Heh. So true:bounce3:

I'm seeing, the 16th as announcement day, or E3.

What day is Ivans presentation?

Edit: ah i see its at Monday, 16 May 2011 19:00

So maybe you will be right.

What day is Ivans presentation?

16th, of this month, Monday, in line with a 'hack'.

OR, they are waiting for this thread to hit 500 Pages, hence the 500 in P8H8. :P

Ninja'd by Wacky, P.s My G.Card is fried.