Sign in to follow this  
ArmAriffic

ArmA 2 site hacked

Those black marked words are passwords :p

You missed "stop".

does one have any idea what happened to Ivan's presentation?

nvm, it is at 19:00 CET laters today

EDIT:

Next Monday, on the 16th - 19:00 CET - should learn to read the whole thing next time

Edited by PuFu

May be pure coincidence however take a look at this: WW2 - Arma 2 Engine

During world war II 842sqn RAF did the famous Damn Busters raid. Like a say I may be just over analyising the picture but just the way it bounces before it hits the wall reminds me of this. The fact also that this WW2 thing has been annoucned using the same engine as OA adds to my suspicions that BI are developing either a new stand alone expansion or an entirely new game!

the sens of this phrases is clear

I' m crazy and I don't know anythings ...

I'm not an hero

"You think it will make any difference?" refer MOH game (2001)

MoUpPE4Q7AE

It's next Monday...right?

Since they have released the DLC to retail this often means they (the developer) have finished with the current game engine. Not always but it has been the case with many games such as Oblivion Dragon Age Origins etc. I see no reason why 'Reinforcements' was released as a pack if they were going to add more DLC?

I am getting the feeling ArmA II is now done and BIS are moving onto ArmA III as the Nvidia drivers is very odd.

there is an add button he may have added it to look like that!

I can confirm it's on my Nvidia profiles. Haven't added or touched anything.

We have discussed this previously fyi.

there is an add button he may have added it to look like that!

I thought that was confirmed by several users. So maybe, maybe not ;)

False Flag attack?

Remember the Moscow bombing in ArmA2, blamed on NAPA but in reality staged and carried out by Chedaki (Russian spec op) forces - a False Flag attack in other words - in order to sway public and political sentiment against Chernorussian nationalists and to provide a pretext for Russian military intervention in Chernorus.

I don't know how many people have clicked on to the fact that the Chedaki are in fact nothing but a proxy for certain (rogue) special interests operating through and within Russian special forces and factions of the intelligence community. In the Red Harvest campaign for instance, there are numerous indications that at the higher levels the ChkDz is nothing but a front for the Spetznaz. This almost seems a reference to Osama Bin Laden's Mujahideen fighters which were started, armed and funded by the CIA in order to fight a proxy war with the Soviets in Afghanistan starting in 1979. These same radical islamists (aka Al-Qaeda) were again funded and armed to fight in the Balkans against Serbia in 1999. FBI translator Sibel Edmonds has

that Osama Bin Laden worked directly for the United States intelligence community right up to the day of 9/11. This, along with other interesting trivia such as Anwar Al Awlaki dining at the Pentagon months after the 9/11 attacks seems to make evident that these supposed terrorists are in fact a front for the western intelligence apparatus.

A war with Iran really needs a False Flag event (like the now declassified Gulf of Tonkin non-event which started the Vietnam War) to provide a pseudo-legitimate reason to initiate hostility.

Anyway, when I see this Map containing CIA codewords along with the phrase "the world will change!" - I can only be reminded of a false-flag in the works, which will change the geopolitical landscape globally.

Edited by Joseph Troska

NTRUDER;1918262']It's next Monday...right?

yeah my bad.

I can confirm it's on my Nvidia profiles. Haven't added or touched anything.

We have discussed this previously fyi.

Yup mine too.

yeah thats the 16th of may. Although I thought it was today too lol

I think that's such a terrible idea though...so A2, then Arrowhead comes out, BAF, then PMC...ArmA 3 already? I spent forever just trying to upgrade my computer to run A2 and Arrowhead, spent my money on quality content and now it's already going to be a thing of the past.....at least stick with the preexisting content you released instead of going to something completely new, it sucks to feel like you just spent all this money on a bunch of great stuff and now it's pointless to have because everyone else is moving on to something 'bigger and better'.

Just a quick question as I may have missed the answer. The picture of the snake has been identified as a Slow Worm according to the wiki, but I can't see a link to Greece like all the other clues in this hack.

Are we certain we have identified it correctly?

Have anyone looked at the thread IDs he posted in? i.e. are some of the threads old that was revived because the thread# matched something?

I think that's such a terrible idea though...so A2, then Arrowhead comes out, BAF, then PMC...ArmA 3 already? I spent forever just trying to upgrade my computer to run A2 and Arrowhead, spent my money on quality content and now it's already going to be a thing of the past.....at least stick with the preexisting content you released instead of going to something completely new, it sucks to feel like you just spent all this money on a bunch of great stuff and now it's pointless to have because everyone else is moving on to something 'bigger and better'.

i doubt its going to be Arma3 maybe too soon for a release. Probably a DLC

ok just my two cents here,

Anthemis werneri was first recorded as a species of flower in 1941, discovered and recorded as a species in Greece coincidentally in the same year that Germany invaded.

Well, feel free to follow the crowd if you wish, but don't blame anyone other than yourself for following it :)

This, plus the notion that nobody knows anything yet. Pre-emptive moaning is a poor pastime ;)

Yeah I understand that and I regardless I have my doubts that it will be an ArmA3, I just get confused sometimes why people would want it so soon seeing what great stuff we already have, ya know?

i doubt its going to be Arma3 maybe too soon for a release. Probably a DLC

Yeah seems crazy to me to be arma3.....but i may be wrong clearly.

Just a quick question as I may have missed the answer. The picture of the snake has been identified as a Slow Worm according to the wiki, but I can't see a link to Greece like all the other clues in this hack.

Are we certain we have identified it correctly?

Well, the map on the German wiki of where that thing lives roughly covers the same area as the map that was found last week, i am not sure if that is just a coïncidence though, and all it could mean is 'The next game/expansion/DLC will take place somewhere in Europe'. :p