Sign in to follow this  
ArmAriffic

ArmA 2 site hacked

Gentlemen!!!!

Please, maturity.

I know that when defending one own ideas it's easy to get enraged.

Of course everybody would love to have a Earth size map with a level of detail comparable to that of Chernarus.

But until something else comes, keep your feelings cool

An a smile so you don't get angry

:)

Earth sized map? Its hard enough getting an EVAC from somewhere in Takistan let alone on another continent lol :D

Its not even a infantry combat simulator, stop dreaming of things that aren't.

Whatever. We can try to make up words for it, pick another one if you don't like that one.

People, please, this i getting way over offtopic... i mean, we should be talking about the BIS ARG... am i right? :shrug:

People, please, this i getting way over offtopic... i mean, we should be talking about the BIS ARG... am i right? :shrug:

Yes!

Maybe we should open another thread for those who want to discus about ther highest hopes...

We shall wait and see

Too much speculation.

Its probably just another DLC - New Map, Sub, BAF SF and some implementation of physics (client side? so that it's optional?).

Lets not get carried away!

I'll remind you that they said 'The World will never be the same...'.

If they put that, then they had better give us something to add testament to their statement.

Edited by Sky999

This is great!!

popc.gif

Edited by gonk
Pic over 100kb

It's easy then

Wait til tomorrow at 12 CEST to see the new hack and let's keep the boards tidy till then

;)

Somethings I can't figure out about this.

1. It sounds like something from Cold War. Notice the wall being smashed makes me think of a reference to the Berlin Wall or something leading to war.

2. Submarine I bet probably carries Nuclear weapons.

3. Those Notes you found about a battle plan makes me think of a invasion or take over. Makes me think of NATO vs Warsaw.

What else took place during the Cold War? .. Only the Original Flashpoint :butbut: maybe a reeboot with the ArmA II engine? Im sure i read somewhere that Cold War Crisis Mod got Permissions to use the orginal sounds etc so maybe they make it into a DLC or expansion??

Or we are getting a whole new Physics Engine as screenshots dont match up to what take on helicopers show although BIS have already revamped the whole RV engine for Carrier Command, as the screenshots show! ... Better terrian Grids/Effects Envirmoments etc etc so god knows whats going on but its all too exciting lol

Hopefully Bohemia realizes that this thread is beginning to fall into a state of civil war and announce whatever this next project is.

Outerra and/or Arma3 no need for that now, maybe in ten years...

What we need, or at least me, is a game/campaign/DLC/Addon in the armaverse that has a exciting Story (!!!) such as EW. maybe for eye candy with some Physics would be great!

One other Dream for me is a large scale war game like TOTAL WAR series...combined with ARMAII ! ..imagine months and years of fighting the same Gamesession in Europe, Asia, Middle East or the whole World... in that case you don't have to render the entire planet...

Whatever comes from BIS, i will like it !

21 GunSalutes from a Swiss FanBoy...;)

What else took place during the Cold War? .. Only the Original Flashpoint :butbut: maybe a reeboot with the ArmA II engine? Im sure i read somewhere that Cold War Crisis Mod got Permissions to use the orginal sounds etc so maybe they make it into a DLC or expansion??

Or we are getting a whole new Physics Engine as screenshots dont match up to what take on helicopers show although BIS have already revamped the whole RV engine for Carrier Command, as the screenshots show! ... Better terrian Grids/Effects Envirmoments etc etc so god knows whats going on but its all too exciting lol

I speculated about this a while ago, it seems perfectly valid plot-wise:

Russia and America during the cold war, nuclear armaments aimed at each other and all hell is about to break loose.

Iran (or whatever country we have decided on) enters and subtly kickstarts the Cold war by nuking both America and Russia in disguise as the opposite country.

I doubt this very much ^

But the community has been crying out for remakes of the originals for a long time, the community have even resorted to recreating them by themselves (CWR). It wouldn't be impossible for it to be an extreme version of the cold war, but it's not looking very likely with the inclusion of the countries all around Europe.

Hopefully Bohemia realizes that this thread is beginning to fall into a state of civil war and announce whatever this next project is.

Well everyone has there own opinions on what it could be, people should just respect those even if they do think its major engine revamps which could be farfetched dreams lol..

no, they aren't

One other Dream for me is a large scale war game like TOTAL WAR series...combined with ARMAII ! ..imagine months and years of fighting the same Gamesession in Europe, Asia, Middle East or the whole World... in that case you don't have to render the entire planet...

I like this sound, and you have 3 or 0 respawn and when respawn are finish you cannot connect during 24h, 3 lifes per day :)

+1

It is entertaining to read all the speculation, and some of you are very creative at deciphering the hints... but I just really want to know what the fucking announcement is. :)

I hope not. I hope they refuse until we get our shit together and solve the effing puzzles.

No wonder why the moon landing hoax can have such a long life, people sometime just don't realize that they have think too much.

Yeah, let's just see if we can stick to the topic and perhaps put all this together.

1. We have the map of Europe. (CIA, China, Iran?)

2. We have the submarine/ASTUTE pic.

3. We have the pic with the guy named Scott Miller. (SBS/SAS, possibly Reynolds)

4. We have the animation of a ball smashing a wall.

Could these all be connected?

I really doubt those are connected as in telling one story, but rather pieces from different aspect about the same product

I got a different question. Will anyone in CZ attend Ivan's presentation on monday by any chance?

Listen Up!

The big man's in town, and he means business.

For our Czech-based fans, particularly those around Prague, Ivan Buchta - long time Bohemia Vet - will be giving a talk about environment development, among other things.

Ivan Buchta: Přednáška Město a hra

Location: CIANT Lab, Palác Akropolis (2. patro), Kubelíkova 27, 130 00 Praha 3

Time: ‎7:00PM Monday, May 16th

source: https://www.facebook.com/ARMA2Official

check that image properties, we have this unsolved.

That was the one with "GIBS3000 TimeBorer" in the properties as "program name".

It also says "Date taken: April 21st 2011".

That was the one with "GIBS3000 TimeBorer" in the properties as "program name".

yep, but what that means?

check that image's properties, we have yet to solve it.

Don't forget the Scott Miller was the founder of 3D realmes (Duke Nukem) and was an entrepreneur in his area of 3d realms. He changed gaming world as we know it, from 2d to 3d.

Don't forget the Scott Miller was the founder of 3D realmes (Duke Nukem) and was an entrepreneur in his area of 3d realms. He changed gaming world as we know it, from 2d to 3d.

ArmA 2 will support 3d? :confused: