Sign in to follow this  
ArmAriffic

ArmA 2 site hacked

It all leads up to one big mystery. The Sub, Sbs guy, map, this. I think we're going to get either one heck of a massive awesome update that adds new campaign and some nice engine updates. Or a new Standalone expansion like Arrowhead was or maybe a new game.

that's mine

.,..`
                             .,,___+cwaKyaayyuuLL;L___.       .
             ....`      `._+Ls4F2uxqwffKydbkPPPkea#oaHEyuLL__LuL,
           JaGGGqayyyyyyysuyaqyyyaqpbL_L3fdNaaaaeaOyaePakaqmyyUUuL_
           *fPh$DpqqWDbDQQpD#MffT55ja3XF[jWHHHHOHK4jffPPaqP7$Gay44us..__,.
           `3qqqWDDDWppqQBpqqqqqqppDqyyaqhTfPSPZfqqayyjjqh;c3f0EyappyayyyusL;__,.`
            7DbDWDDDDQQQBB8QDQQR6##hft}Fxy.JojjyyWf50NmDpqyyyyqqqb#faGGGeeGGEyyyyysLLL____,.`
            `09WWWWWQQQQbbDQQBQppppppppppp;_J5*"""'*fHEG#f$6NdbQ#MaaHHGGGOGqNNGEeHHGWKaeeaaayyuy_
             *WpQQDDQQQQQQQb%%%8Qb%$9bQfffuyaqL   `Jqppf*'*TjqMhyKKaeeqqGGGOGGGGeeeqmKaeeeeeeeqb'
             `fDDDWpQQQDQQQppqqQQ8QpQQbCJQBQ%hk_____lf*    'l%EaeewGEKd#GNNqqNGWNGOhffffPHEeeGQF
              ?Wm6DDDdD6D6DR%8QQRGdQMfPCjhfC`_yqqaaqpgpqy_  -uu35KSqOaEaGNNNNNGmNEeeGGaaqEyyUfG"
              "0NNmWNWWWWWmqWDR%bQQBM%ppQQpF 'fhqpQBBg@&ggy.`lOHGwyPaNNGGGqNNNGGGGGNOGEGDOHGEqM`
              `3qNGGNmN$$mqmN$NNW6KuL))}*?uuLLyyggg@&&&&g&&L ~aGHHHeGNOGNNNONNNGGEGWEGG$$GGGGQF
               ?$OGGNMHeGNmmOeGdR#$NGqqq"?dWqWqQgggg&&&&&&&M_=SkKaeGGNmqNGGGGGGHGGmWGNNGGGGGWQ*
               "KGGGOGGNNNNNGGGGOaaaks)l,/???l98ggg&&&@g&&@*^a44SKKGOHhOOGGHGGqqGO$NGNGGGGGEd8'
               `zGGOGNNNNNNNGNOGN$0$fXyy1jq,`(aQ@&&&&g&&&@f+cfFVoXShheeKkHNeGNdNGeHGHHGWNGGGWM`
                TeGNNNNNN$$NGHeGOKKusyySZaf` *fh#98@@@@fflcT}sAuf34AXSaSeaNGGNNNNGGGGENWNNNWQC
                ^OGNNNNNNGGGGGGGEKaeaaEoSyyuy;  _qqqaL_._Laya4u[sV[u4yGweEeOGNNGGqWGGGHhGNNWQ"
                -fG0M0GNGGOGGNKKeeeeeHSwawZa%"  ?fPfffEa$fPC*l35]jaoyHheeeeeHNGOG$NNNNGGGNOdM`
                  '"*?ffhNGNG0EaeHOKeKaeGwwSyLLLyyyyuaC?f}sssLys?fkaaeeeeGeeaNNGGGGGGhNNNNGQT
                        `"*?TfPGEKKeeeaekSwwwZdR8b%%Mff_<sussaKyyyaeKPSeGMGeHGGGGNGGEaWqNGNQ*
                              `""7?fPPPSaaeZSwP1uci?}UUu1s$PwhwwwaKeaKwaeeeGeeHEGqOGGGNNNOqR'
                                    `'"*?TfF5fXoKyyyyyyjuoKwaKwaKwKaGOeeHHGGGGeaeOGGGGeGNOqF
                                          ``""*?T5ffXXGywaaaaKSaeeaaHOeeeeeGqNGGGeGNNNGGNNb*
                                                 `"*7lfSaaaKeKwwHGeeeeeGNGee0GGNGNNNNNNNNNm,
                                                      `"*?l5hPaeeGeGGEeGMGGGGNNGqNNNNGOGH$E>;,.
                                                           `'"?Tfkk$qHGGaGNNGGOGWNNNOGGNGWt^^^^;__,.
                                                                 `"*?fPGGGNqNNOGNNNNOGNGGWr^^^^^^>^^;_,...
                                                                      `'"?lff0hhHNNqqNNNGM>^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^;_.`
                                                                            `""?lfh0h0NGWF^^^^^^^^^^^^^|^^^^^^;;__,.
                                                                                  `""?fff7>;^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^;^^^^^;^;_
                                                                                        ``''"""""***^^^>^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                                                                                                     ```''""""***^;;^^
                                                                                                                  ``'"

if by bullet you refer to the physics engine, then not really no

Destructibles + ENHANCED PHYSICS?....or PHYSX?...HAVOK?...

It all leads up to one big mystery. The Sub, Sbs guy, map, this. I think we're going to get either one heck of a massive awesome update that adds new campaign and some nice engine updates. Or a new Standalone expansion like Arrowhead was or maybe a new game.

I dont know about new game, we dont even know why china would turn "evil"

What if a few of those things represents the new maps? Some of them looks kinda like a map not all of them but sure a few are ...

Kind regards

Or Euphoria? That would be freakin' amazing to have Euphoria in an ArmA game.

But seriously let's stop talking about physics, we may end up hyping it up only to find there was a different meaning.

RECAP: for all those uninterested in 280 pages of reading

What we know/think

China will be featured as as conquering force

HMS Astute may be involved

Naval insertions of spec ops teams may be present

Possible New bullet physics or destructible environment

what we have

Wierd texts

strange arbabic emails, lil bit freaky to get me thinks

Wrong, we still don't know what China will play its part

Apparently Dwarden has a thing for Bullet Physics. But VBS2 currently has an implementation of PhysX

I dont know about new game, we dont even know why china would turn "evil"

Plenty of reason where you can hold a story on, not saying that china would turn evil maybe they are the ones that safes the day this time against maybe a Persian kinda army?

I think we have a lot of possibilities there where we can go from :D

I think it would be quite thoughtless on BI's part to give us an animation of a ball smashing through a wall - the staple of physics demonstrations - only to have it mean something totally different. They know what they're doing, and they must know what such an animation would imply to us.

I'm optimistic that we will be seeing a new physics engine in whatever product they're planning to release.

That animation could mean something other than physics, the ball smashing a wall could be a statement of intent.

SD stands for China in CIA crypto which was in the map of first hack.

i doubt it is either physX (adding this will allow only nvidia owners to use it) or Havok or anything alike, even less euphoria or other commercial products. If this is indeed about physics as it seems atm, then i am 99% sure it is about bullet.

but as someone else said, it could be a masked statement of intent (unlikely though)

Its just that, well we have an invasion map of europe, Russia seems to have little involvement and I doubt theres a country in that region capable of taking on the whole of europe, other than China, and the pictures/clues have some chinese characters. :o

Maybe BIS gave PR access to the BAF units in return for adding their work on destuctible walls etc into the Arma 2 main code.

i doubt it is either physX (adding this will allow only nvidia owners to use it) or Havok or anything alike, even less euphoria or other commercial products. If this is indeed about physics as it seems atm, then i am 99% sure it is about bullet.

but as someone else said, it could be a masked statement of intent (unlikely though)

Wrong. PhysX works on the CPU as well (like every other physics simulation engine has in the past)

how long is this "game" going to last? surely they have to release something officially soon

Maybe bodies will have physics now.

They already do. They're just total shit. :p

maybe it s a trap, because you found very fast this time.....

Maybe bodies will have physics now.

they do, when you shoot a guy whos lieing down he'll stand up then fall over, they could improve that me thinks

Here's a print screen I made of the original email I received:

p8h8email.th.jpg

Anyone know what the arabic text in the email means? 'we are watching you.'?