Sign in to follow this  
ArmAriffic

ArmA 2 site hacked

What are we all going to do if it's a non-event?

well i can see the newspaper saying: People around the world are committing suicides. The only thing that connects them is a open website of BI Forum on their computers. :D

You guys just can't wait to have a restless sunday eh?

So far it seems 90% certain that whatever this is is related to Arma2, and 99% certain that it will be some kind of new content. A non-event is unlikely, I think.

The only thing that could be disappointing at this point is if it is just some minor DLC that comes with a static submarine object and a short campaign, or something.

Continue playing the game.....

---------- Post added at 16:32 ---------- Previous post was at 16:29 ----------

The only thing that could be disappointing at this point is if it is just some minor DLC that comes with a static submarine object and a short campaign, or something.

BIS - "Damn its been worked out before we have announced it!! back to the drawing board" :p

I haven't read all these pages but I think it says

"Hi R, don't trust this guy!"

on the miller pic. The "don't" and "trust" are on top of each other.

mmmm

Either most of the arma players are asleep (sleep? what's that for...?) or this thime the hack time is not good for the americans and people from other continents, because during the last hack the board were suffering the horrisome condition called "BIS Boards F5 Madnessâ„¢"

Don't laugh, this is a horrible computer transmited disease. It is a vector transmited disease.

The known transmitting vectors are Arma 2, Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead, Armed Assault and Operation Flashpoint Cold War Crisis.

There is another specimen similar to the last one, called Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising. Fortunately this doesn't transmit this fearsome disease.

:p

well i can see the newspaper saying: People around the world are committing suicides. The only thing that connects them is a open website of BI Forum on their computers. :D

And the 'F5' key worn-off their keyboards

We need a special keyboard with only one big F5 key.

You mean you guys don't have RightClickRefresh Syndrome?

mmmm

Either most of the arma players are asleep (sleep? what's that for...?) or this thime the hack time is not good for the americans and people from other continents, because during the last hack the board were suffering the horrisome condition called "BIS Boards F5 Madnessâ„¢"

In my case the weather is sublime so I just came in to fire up my PC for the next 'hack'.

I'll go out again as soon as this is through.

We need a special keyboard with only one big F5 key.

This...

You mean you guys don't have RightClickRefresh Syndrome?

FTW - cider in left hand! :D

10 seconds!!!

.. and an hour.

we are on - time now and its getting longer. As well as it has now jumped up an hour

They're late

:(