Sign in to follow this  
ArmAriffic

ArmA 2 site hacked

That is the topic making with me :icon_bash:

but back to topic.

I read a lot of the chinese are the invaders of europe, WHY ?

I read somthing about PMC campain, nukes blablabla evile blablabla china.

Becouse iran is not known for hacking but china is.

Trying to divert ouer attention from the truth "look we are iran we are evile nukes bla bla bla" china pulng strings in the back

Russia was long enath ouer enemy number one time to change the target xD

So, do we think that it will be a new story with sbs/naval insertions? where you defend europe from the chinese in the campaign? thing is how could it kick off in the first place?

getting a bit like ofp dragon rising me thinks

I think it's more likely to be a case of Chinese "expansion" than invasion, I don't think invasion of a continent is really BIS style. Perhaps more invasion of a single country, like Karzseghistan.

But why the chinese i just dont get it.

WHy they dont use one of the already known Fractions.

Edit: I like russian.

Edited by :DDDDDDD

Just because. Get some sleep :DDDDDDD

:p

But why the chinese i just dont get it.

WHy they dont use one of the already known Fractions.

China has alot of cool hardware to play with, cool helix helicopters, bullpup rifles similar to sa-80s and tanks, maybe not the best tech but damn, if they would come they would come in the masses! :eek:

---------- Post added at 09:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 PM ----------

File:Rifle_Type_95.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Rifle_Type_95.jpg

If we wont get ARMA 3 after this brain marathon, I will go to Prague and "talk seriously", maybe with injuries, to the BIS developers.

So, now they are under pressure... :D

Attention you are now leaving this topic.

Best music, best vodka and its russia and which nation drops an tank from an airplane ? Russia.

And yes i need some sleeeeeeeeeeepp :yay::yay::yay::yay: a these bananas. :-p

Any possible trace found hidden in the AAN news cut-scenes in the campaigns so far?

The Ion Inc page has some curious content.

The press page rather oddly mentions sea turtles. And the careers page's job IDs seem unusual.

The phone number on the careers page is the same as that on a presumably fictitious home security firm in California.

http://markrblackburn.net/ackbar/ackbar.htm

Edited by Tankbuster

Just checked all the ION logins, they still say the same things as before, only thing that may be different is the 'press' section with the Lingor story, was that there before?

Just checked all the ION logins, they still say the same things as before, only thing that may be different is the 'press' section with the Lingor story, was that there before?

Yep, it was.

The phone number on the careers page is the same as that on a presumably fictitious home security firm in California.

http://markrblackburn.net/ackbar/ackbar.htm

How did you find that?

Yep, it was.

Ah k.

Yeah I'm pretty sure we can leave Ion webpage alone, doubt they'd go back to it now, but....

In the ION press page it's mentioned Vrana company as in AAN site. Vrana's boss is St. Pierre anything familiar with this name?

Otherwise...those info about relationships between China and Vrana fuel the idea of a Chinesee expansion..I hope in central/western Europe :D(I always dreamed to have France, Germany, Italy exc..in ArmA2)!

How did you find that?

I Googled the telephone number.

In the ION press page it's mentioned Vrana company as in AAN site. Vrana's boss is St. Pierre anything familiar with this name?

Otherwise...those info about relationships between China and Vrana fuel the idea of a Chinesee expansion..I hope in central/western Europe :D(I always dreamed to have France, Germany, Italy exc..in ArmA2)!

Whats about the europe map any new ideas.

Ackbar security is amaazing!

Force Fields - $2,000 per cubic foot of area

+ $500/hour for installation

Sentry Guns - $21,000 (pair + installation)Additional Ammo$200 per 500 round box

..Just sick

All the arrows on the invasion plan converge to central Europe..

Maybe from UK MoD manual or counter attack plans

Maybe from UK MoD manual or counter attack plans

But..wait...if that invasion plan should be performed by chinesee guys...why it's wrote in english? OK, they belong to the guy of the chernarussian house..but??

but..wait...if that invasion plan should be performed by chinesee guys...why it's wrote in english? Ok, they belong to the guy of the chernarussian house..but??

its a trap!

Every one is focusing on europe and loosing focus on takistan, chenarus!

Edited by -Paladin-

its a trap!

They want us to believe that they will attack europe but they will attack another region.....what about the dates and codes on the map?