Sign in to follow this  
ArmAriffic

ArmA 2 site hacked

http://draculabus.com/steakslim/Random%20Images/Snozberries/CamouflageJibberishCombo.jpg

Here it is combined hastily with the other image, might be a little difficult to read, but it lines up.

---------- Post added at 02:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 PM ----------

Those are just the letters you can see here.

I'm aware of that. Last night we were trying to figure out what they were, I'm just solving that answer unless it was already solved while i was asleep.

EDIT: But again to summerize, they lead to nothing. They are just artifacts.

http://draculabus.com/steakslim/Random%20Images/Snozberries/CamouflageJibberishCombo.jpg

Here it is combined hastily with the other image, might be a little difficult to read, but it lines up.

yep... thats solved :) ... it is only repeating due the layers displacement, or so...

here you can follow us, the rest is only cul-de-sac

http://armaenigma.com/index.php?title=Friday,_May_6th_2011,_00:00_CEST

Hmm... I have no idea what's going on here... summary anyone?

yep... thats solved :) ... it is only repeating due the layers displacement, or so...

here you can follow us, the rest is only cul-de-sac

http://armaenigma.com/index.php?title=Friday,_May_6th_2011,_00:00_CEST

the miller pic looks 3d like meybe there is somthing hiden too ?

The First pic of his face, his ayes there look pretty strange this white dots very symmetric not natural.

Edited by -Paladin-

@ryguy

Check UnuldorCZ's link above.

I see the last hack did not help us to come further.

What makes you say that?

@ryguy

Check UnuldorCZ's link above.

What makes you say that?

Hmm... as i can see so far. We do not know much more what is coming. Or did i missed something ?

What's that scribbled at the bottom of the Miller picture in black marker?

the miller pic looks 3d like meybe there is somthing hiden too ?

Maybe... but it seems to me right now as an hi compressed jpeg, so, could be just artifacts... but, i wont say we do a further analysis ;)

Sorry for this but...

F*king amazing work dudes!!!!!

I'm already working on WIKI!

The first post and the wiki should put also the timer! :P XDD

Sorry for this but...

F*king amazing work dudes!!!!!

I'm already working on WIKI!

The first post and the wiki should put also the timer! :P XDD

100% agree on timer, we need it there

Maybe... but it seems to me right now as an hi compressed jpeg, so, could be just artifacts... but, i wont say we do a further analysis ;)

Checked in my laptop who has 3d glasses...nothing interesting. Someone should try the nvidia glasses (or call a friend who have them) as I use TriDef technology and its not the same.

So Millers' profile card shows us that:

Reynolds (The protagonist of PMC addons' boss) is being asked by someone named Noah (or possibly Novac) to draft (recruit) a high ranking British royal marine into the Private Military Company?

(Correct me if I'm wrong, I finally got round to buying ArmA 2 like a week ago and have no DLC and am on the third mission of the campaign)

No. You're inferring too much as fact.

It shows us that Capt. Scott Miller of the SBS is being recommended to someone with an initial R by someone possibly named Novak.

R might be Reynolds or it might not be.

It also shows a picture that is composed of more than two images, including two copies of the same profile shots overlaid to create a blurred effect.

The serial number in the bottom right hand corner has artifacts in such a way as to seem doctored.

The border around Reynolds' picture is the same as the border around the 'the code' message.

Damn i missed a lot whilst i slept lol.

... never sleep.

Hmm... as i can see so far. We do not know much more what is coming. Or did i missed something ?

Right. One of the clues is for HMS Astute, a Royal Navy attack submarine capable of deploying SBS operatives. The latest clue is of one Cpt Miller of "X Squadron", which is part of the SBS.

So we can assume whatever is upcoming involves SBS operations. And that is awesome. :)

Edited by Daniel

It confirms the HMS Astute clue, since this guy is a captain in the Royal Navy's Special Boat Service. It also hints at the ION PMC being involved.

I think every one noticed but....just to remember....

Miller picture is what is what was hidding behind the picture the hackers sent with the message " Yes,we did it. You can too.Just input the code."

What's that scribbled at the bottom of the Miller picture in black marker?

somthing like "hir, dbht this guy! some crap i cant read (wong,wayne)"

I understand "Hiere this guy" merc?cia black ops?

O.k :p

that matches to the third hack

But how this stuff fits to the second hack with the poster ??

Steady on! We don't know enough yet.

looks like we get BAF in chenarus mybe a new map/Old map revampt(all bildings open laiser´s and all that things) in chenarus

BlackHawk;1915206']It doesn't' date=' every of hacks isn't connected to each other so far...[/quote']

well im too tired to say something -_-

---------- Post added at 07:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 PM ----------

looks like we get BAF in chenarus mybe a new map/Old map revampt(all bildings open laiser´s and all that things) in chenarus

But the poster says "Vote for ChDKZ" so the ChDKZ is somehow involved in that whole story

Has anyone tried to look from British Military manual that map from the first hack?