Sign in to follow this  
ArmAriffic

ArmA 2 site hacked

WOW...this gotten further than i thought, i got only for a few hours away O.O ... nice work guys...

Has anyone seen any info hidden in the picture?

Or has anyone id'd the file history of that image?

I have tried changing the extension to half a dozen formats and it was a no go

Come on 77 pages to read and every 3 minute theres one more. :smash:

Can someone PLEASE make a little summary.

I've started summarizing stuff here: AE Wiki. Specifically the article on todays "attack".

But it's a lot of work getting all the info together, so any help would be welcome. :D

I've started summarizing stuff here: AE Wiki. Specifically the article on todays "attack".

But it's a lot of work getting all the info together, so any help would be welcome. :D

:yay:

Commander I believe

HMS stands for Her Majesty's Service I believe, not Her Majesty's Ship. That is why Shore Establishments which are controlled by the Navy are called HMS also.

As a quick digression and clarification on shore establishments: These may be referred to as "stone frigates".

Has anyone seen any info hidden in the picture?

Or has anyone id'd the file history of that image?

I have tried changing the extension to half a dozen formats and it was a no go

I tried opening it in openStego using the number as the password. No luck.

i dont know in any one has posted this before but the camo image that was found is a stereogram and when decoded it looks like this.decoded.jpg

World will change + Noah = Lots and lots of water.

Noahs Ark=Ark royal:) sorry ill shut up now haha

UnuldorCZ, i found out what's behind the letters in the image, They appear to be left over artifacts, i'll post the result in a moment, as they do more or less match up if you shift the difference layer in the other direction.

I think it says Novak, And I think this name sounds kind of familiar to me. It could be in Arma 2 or one of its expansions, maybe even in Arma 1 or OFP

i dont know in any one has posted this before but the camo image that was found is a stereogram and when decoded it looks like this.

Excellent find, just a few hours and a few dozen pages too late, we're already 2 steps further. ;)

I think it says Novak, And I think this name sounds kind of familiar to me. It could be in Arma 2 or one of its expansions, maybe even in Arma 1 or OFP

Hm... Main character from "Operation Cobalt" campaign...

You play as Peter Novak in Zipper's Operation Cobalt. :D

And it's really frequent name in Czech Republic, so that's why it could be familiar.

Noahs Ark=Ark royal:) sorry ill shut up now haha

back a few years ago, i went on a cruise on the HMS Ark Royal ;) I was in the USMC at the time. Good time too... Those Britts know how to fuckin PARTY!!!

Off topic i know... But felt like sharing =]