Sign in to follow this  
ArmAriffic

ArmA 2 site hacked

Thanks Afrokidr. Your one and only post turns out to be bang on the money... any chance you could work for BI?

FTFY :p

Can someone explain the significance of Miller? I am assuming this was a PMC character... Within spoiler tags for those that care, naturally.

Edited by BigMorgan

Or the person who did something? Perhaps being asked to identify who did it?

---------- Post added at 17:48 ---------- Previous post was at 17:47 ----------

Sorry, I think it's Y T J. Behind the numbers 3 6 8

God damn it! wheres sherlock holmes when you need him! :mad:

I read "HI Reynolds, DRAFT THIS GUY! Novak" in that pic.

My take on it .

Sorry, I think it's Y T J. Behind the numbers 3 6 8

They're just "duplicated" numbers in the background as far as I can see.

Can someone explain the significance of Miller? Within spoiler tags for those that care, naturally.

Possible lead character in up and coming DLC/new outing for Arma announcement. the name miller was derived from the clues STONE , WHEAT and MAN. Which in turn came from You tube links deciphered from the 3D camo images by the resident forum clever clogs and possibly the occasional BIS spy.

Draft would make a lot more sense,

Noah, Reynolds. They both sound like CIA tags, could be trying to recruit Miller as a new agent or something?

My take on it .

Excellent take, what is Reynold's role in PMC? I haven't played it yet.

The World will change could mean naval combat. :D New water physics?

Possible lead character in up and coming DLC/new outing for Arma announcement. the name miller was derived from the clues STONE , WHEAT and MAN. Which in turn came from You tube links deciphered from the 3D camo images by the resident forum clever clogs and possibly the occasional BIS spy.

Right, so Miller was not a PMC character already?

wtf is this a joke or some thing from Bis :/

This is a challenge that BIS has set out for the community, kind of like the reveal of Portal 2 a while back but ten times more complicated.

Basically, this is all going to build up to a reveal of some sort. Read the thread to find some pretty awesome information.

Can someone explain the significance of Miller? I am assuming this was a PMC character... Within spoiler tags for those that care, naturally.

Miller isn't a previously seen character, he confirmes the submarine clue in the 2nd piece of the ARG. Also he might be the protagonist of whatever this is.

And to those asking how we got to miller:

Stone + Man + Wheat = Flour!

And who performs this process? A miller.

Miller isn't a previously seen character...

Ah, OK. See that's where I got confused, for some reason I thought he was one of the PMC characters. I really only play MP... :o

Excellent take, what is Reynold's role in PMC? I haven't played it yet.

The World will change could mean naval combat. :D New water physics?

Reynolds was your "boss" in PMC . He tried to cover up that the Chinese gave/sold nuclear material to Takistan .

Sorry Hedo I skipped it :p .

Edited by Maio

Right, so Miller was not a PMC character already?

Dunno, I have the PMC but there is too much fun to be had in the editor and I never really played past the first mission, did a couple of the Scenarios too though.

I believe it is now time for me to get more than my moneys worth and play those missions to death.

They're just "duplicated" numbers in the background as far as I can see.

Looks like they are printed typewritter style behind those numbers to me, just smaller. "Y" I can see behind the shadow of 3 and next to 6. "T" seems to be the bottom of G and "J" is the bottom right of that number 8.

Correct me if I'm totally off the mark on this one though.

A while back when the Ion website came up and we had some usernames\PW to get in some parts of the site, wasn´t a "blocked" profile about some Miller or something like that?

Wait... I can't get back onto Millers profile thing through the ArmA 2 website link.

Yeah they took it off once we found it, here's a copy;

http://imageshack.us/f/808/millerf.jpg/

A while back when the Ion website came up and we had some usernames\PW to get in some parts of the site, wasn´t a "blocked" profile about some Miller or something like that?

I'm sure I've seen the name Miller before in Arma, just can't remember where.

They didn't take it off, it's just case-sensitive. Try miller instead of Miller

So Millers' profile card shows us that:

Reynolds (The protagonist of PMC addons' boss) is being asked by someone named Noah (or possibly Novac) to draft (recruit) a high ranking British royal marine into the Private Military Company?

(Correct me if I'm wrong, I finally got round to buying ArmA 2 like a week ago and have no DLC and am on the third mission of the campaign)