Sign in to follow this  
ArmAriffic

ArmA 2 site hacked

Proper naval insertions and UKSF DLC? that does seem a little too small though...

Perhaps it's an all new expansion. However, I have faith in Bohemia that they would update DLCs so it didn't just relate to Arrowhead, perhaps BAF and PMC would get updated when the sequel to Arrowhead comes out? They've included new stuff into Arma 2 before in subsequent versions. Here's hoping anyway!

I read the last name as Noah

cj

World will change + Noah = Lots and lots of water.

World will change + Noah = Lots and lots of water.

Relating to my earlier post... i think i got a lil bit right atleast,

Noahs ark=boat=subs?

I can't decipher the writing ><

HI R, DBF THIS GUY! ADUN

???

Edit: Where is SBS written on that??

It isn't, but look at the rank and stuff. Those are familiar with at least British Special Forces, they use Squadrons, Troops etc. Looks like his the CO or Commanding Officer of Troop B, part of X Squadron. Plus with HMS Astute and it's known to have been built with an attachable dock (I'm sure its on the wiki page for it), it makes sense that out of all the Special Forces in the world, it would be British operating from a British Sub. Plus the Special Air Service is mostly Army, while the Special Boat Service/Squadron is known to be mostly Navy. So yeah, that's how I came to the conclusion.

Whats funny is people believe they are actually Iranian they are not they are actually a group of either German, Holland,or off the edges of turkey as the battle plans were for a turkey invasion that never happed and the IP well theirs allot of things you can do with a IP hider and changer whats even more funny is they only go after changing pictures and specific pics as well first it was battle plans for the invasion of eroupe then it was a picture of the HMS ASTUTE which not many probably know this but on April 8th of 2011 their was a shooting on board the submarine although this has nothing to do with their suppose actions they are doing they doing it for publicity if your really wanted to catch and find them find someone who can get around IP hiders destroy their IP hiding program to reveal their real IP its not really hard remember all hacks leave behind a trace a very easy trace.

x squadron – in june 2004 it was reported that a new squadron had been formed from volunteers from the sas and the sbs. This is believed to be the first phase of an expansion of britain’s special forces ordered by the government because of an increased threat to national security.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_Boat_Service

Or Razor Team?!
Possible, but it seems directed to one person.

Can anyone read the middle word? "*** this guy!".

I've been wondering since beginning to read through this topic, if you count those 42 hours together, do you get that June 7th or whenever E3 is? That could be the final piece in the puzzle?

Edit: I mean if you continue with 42 hours after each part of the puzzle, does it get to a day that E3 is on?

Edited by Kingsmurfy

Well im not sure if people on this forum think theyre iranian, but it relates to that area.. persia/iran, we dont exactly have much to go on so we cant throw away any pieces of info,

It is Miller!!!

Enter http://www.arma2.com/bin/null/Miller as URL

I didn't believe at first, only when i saw more posts...

Is it even related to "stone, man and wheat" ?

well guys, time to analyze new picture...

Possible, but it seems directed to one person.

Can anyone read the middle word? "*** this guy!".

Seems like "DBHTT" or "PBHTT" to me :confused:

I read the text as "Hi R, DEF THIS GUY ! NOAH"

And, is it a 3D pic ?

cj

I didn't believe at first, only when i saw more posts...

Is it even related to "stone, man and wheat" ?

well guys, time to analyze new picture...

Between 3 and 6 in that number (guessing it's number they give you when your in the military), I can see something in the middle but can't make it out?

Behind those numbers, I think I can make out a Y T L or U?

It seems some BI staff laughed too hard for the pass 12 hours that they can't take no more:p

So there is already SAS/SBS squadrons doing rota on anti terror duties, are these X Squadron guys now like a permanent anti terror unit that deosn't rotate into other duties but remains 100% active on terror alert?

I don't think it's terror related. Lately they've been required to do anti-terror watch in the UK a lot, but I could understand the military taking some units away from that to get back to warfare activities, that is what they was created for anyway, not Anti-Terror watch.

I read the text as "Hi R, DEF THIS GUY ! NOAH"

And, is it a 3D pic ?

cj

Def? could mean definatly! maybe he is a target?

Def? could mean definatly! maybe he is a target?

Or the person who did something? Perhaps being asked to identify who did it?

---------- Post added at 17:48 ---------- Previous post was at 17:47 ----------

Between 3 and 6 in that number (guessing it's number they give you when your in the military), I can see something in the middle but can't make it out?

Behind those numbers, I think I can make out a Y T L or U?

Sorry, I think it's Y T J. Behind the numbers 3 6 8

What about Brian Frost ? Could he be related to that Miller guy. Is it possible that he said something about a SBS unit or Miller at some point in BAF or PMC ?