Sign in to follow this  
ArmAriffic

ArmA 2 site hacked

You know I put some of the things from the map into google yesterday and that rihianna video popped up. Odd

maybe the BIS marketing department has a bad taste? No, im just kidding, i do not want anyone upset :pray:

Sigh. Alot of posts. Very easy to miss one or two in all this clutter.

But thank you.

You're welcome. I'm just bitter for having to read through so much spam :(

You're welcome. I'm just bitter for having to read through so much spam :(

That's fully understandable. No hard feelings. ;)

So now we have 3 youtube videos, all we need to do now is see how those last 9 numbers fit into it all.

Errr, what? What made the rihanna vid pop up?

I'm trying to remember and search through my history but I can't remember. I just remember seeing and thinking.... what the hell? Then when I saw it mentioned here it struck me as odd.

I'll try to remember.

Yep, that's what my money's on.

What's the third vid? uRUEKJIcvbo? Check the lyrics, descriptions, video tags, everything.

P.S. Third vid - "This video contains content from SME and Prometheus Global Media, one or more of whom have blocked it in your country on copyright grounds." @ uRUEKJIcvbo.

Regarding the YouTube videos: What's with the number block at the bottom of the image then ?

Can't be a time stamp since there's no 0:67 or 0:95... or maybe there's something that many seconds into the video (67 seconds, 96 seconds, 109 seconds) ?

So now we have 3 youtube videos, all we need to do now is see how those last 9 numbers fit into it all.

Maybe the time in seconds for each music?

Tried adding them in seconds and got these lines

Morter, stone and chain, he broke out of every prison...

I'm looking 'round for something else to throw...

Have you ever seen that scarecrow then you've seen me...

third is Bruce Springsteen - The Wrestler i guess

What's the third vid? uRUEKJIcvbo? Check the lyrics, descriptions, video tags, everything.

P.S. Third vid - "This video contains content from SME and Prometheus Global Media, one or more of whom have blocked it in your country on copyright grounds." @ uRUEKJIcvbo.

0i3cEdaM6y4

YMGVTYVAqnI

uRUEKJIcVbo

These are vid codes

Tried "Black Wings" @ 1:07, well..... nothing interesting I can hear or see there

So morter, stone and chain, look around, see the scarecrow. Sounds like a location to me.

Correction, 1:07 cuts in at "Stone and chain"

NVM, someone mentioned this before me

Edited by da12thMonkey

Anyone else considered that the unscrupulous games media may have spoiled our fun, and that BIS was trying to build up to their own announcement of this project:

http://www.deepsilver.com/en/game-view/view/game/accessall/iron-front/ ?

If we're still hunting down a wholly unrelated Armaverse project that makes the above all the more exciting, but at the same time I have this nagging doubt that we already "know" what BIS is going to reveal now...

I expect stuff to be implemented code-wise.. BIS pulled off a magical leap forward in 2001, and they're very well able to just do that again. This in order (as I do suspect) to keep beyond competition's reach..

BIS too sees what EA etc. are doing, and know it can't be done with mere visual eye-candy. It also has to have functionality, and that can be brought in by coding to be done by BIS, in order to have it by default in the game..

What I do suspect is a possible merger of codings from both OUTterra-engine, and RV- engines, both being combined under licence, where unusable structures are replaced by BIS objects instead.

Anybody in the know what OUTterra does, when a plane crashes into the ground? Does that leave a hole into the ground? (impact crater.) If so, we might expect grenades to be able to standardly form small craters, etc.

Sure thing is, BIS has to come up with a solution to increase sales somehow..

Perhaps they are coding in functional mirrors, functional bayonets, and flamethrowers, etc. And as that European map suggests, indeed alot of naval stuff, where community hasn't picked up that one, because of the limitation of max object size.

Edited by Thani '82

Yeah!

From now on such posts will be removed without further notice.

This is a forum, not an online chat!

Maybe ftp://www.arma2.com/ ?

because thecode was in bin/null folder

Doesn't work in a normal web browser.

However.... ftp://aan-online.com does ;)

Edit:

Offtopic, but txalin, that is exactly what he is talking about >_>

Edit2:

And here probably comes the unintentional DDoS attack flooding the FTP server with fake logins :P

Edited by WackyIraqi

I got the same as bulldog, with the numbers as seconds..

I/we broke out of every prison

Im looking round for something else to throw

If you've ever seen that scarecrow then you've seen me

:confused:

This one is tough!:)