Sign in to follow this  
ArmAriffic

ArmA 2 site hacked

... The northrop f5-e and the Fencer are used by iran,....

It's not a F-5E, rather looks like a MiG-28...:p

Someone knows when the next hack will happen?

Someone knows when the next hack will happen?

Going by the "every 42 hours" thing, it should be around midnight, CEST. That's in 10 hours, 15 minutes as of post.

When's next hack? We've done all we can with first and second, the third will be the one that will push this hilarious investigation further.

i'm goin to bed now, lol last time i did i woke up with 500 new posts, read them all of course :D

Edited by ArmAriffic

Myke;1913348']It's not a F-5E' date=' rather looks like a MiG-28...:p[/quote']

Nope, right click and check the image name. It's definitely an f-5e tiger II.

Bikileaks has been up for months already, its nothing new. :rolleyes:

Firstly, even if the creators of the bikileaks content ARE community members, it's not impossible for BI to have contracted the work of some of the skilled modders in the community. I know the team for Rise of Flight do this for many of their content updates and, seeing as arma is in a similar "niche" with similarly avid fans, it wouldn't surprise me if they adopted some similar methods to get a greater volume of quality work done by people who already know how to use the engine.

Secondly, Even if it has been up for months, surely whatever epic revalation BI are about to drop on us has been in planning/production for months as well.

Thirdly, I find it strange that the site is named "bikileaks," combine this with its weird secretive nature, and the fact that a lot of the content displayed is eerily relevant to the scenario unfolding for us here, I'm not inclined to just rule that site out as irrelevant.

Besides, the bikileaks poster only removed all the content mid last month. Perhaps in preparation for this little game?

I'm setting up a wiki at the moment - should be ready in few hours - summary, recent findings, theories etc.

Bikileaks, AAN. Bohemia building up some kind of satirical, parallel media network, it's pretty cool tbh

Bikileaks is usermade

AAN exists since Armed Assault times

Not sure if this is has been mentioned before but on the matter of trying to connect the submarine from the second hack to the map indicated in the first:

The Astute Class Submarine is a Nuclear POWERED Attack Sub and does NOT carry Nuclear Weapons.

Edited by .Taffy

Bikileaks is usermade

AAN exists since Armed Assault times

I guess, kinda makes it cooler that Bohemias already outstanding community is willing to go ahead and make that. :)

Not sure if this is has been mentioned before but on the matter of trying to connect the submarine from the second hack to the map indicated in the first:

The Atute Class Submarine is a Nuclear POWERED Attack Sub and does NOT carry Nuclear Weapons.

Yes it have - Tomahawk Block IV cruise missiles - it can load nuclear warhead

oh he's just being a dick, gotcha

That was rude. I just made a joke and you didn't got it at first, that's all. I even tried to explain the joke with the wiki link....would you have read it you would have get it. Sorry if you felt offended, wasn't my intention.

Yes it have - Tomahawk Block IV cruise missiles - it can load nuclear warhead

Hmm interseting, did not know that. Do you know if they are a part of its standard arsenal or only to be loaded in specific instances?

Hmm interseting, did not know that. Do you know if they are a part of its standard arsenal or only to be loaded in specific instances?

I was under the impression that while the BGM-109 can accept a nuclear payload, it is technically not allowed under SALT.

I was under the impression that while the BGM-109 can accept a nuclear payload, it is technically not allowed under SALT.

But when the shit hit's the fan you won't have time to back to port to collect one will you. ;)

Besides, there are no undersea traffic police to bust them for an unsafe load.

But when the shit hit's the fan you won't have time to back to port to collect one will you. ;)

Besides, there are no undersea traffic police to bust them for an unsafe load.

That's like in the movie Under Siege , when bad guys want to use "secret" nuclear warheads on the ship :p

Edited by RobertHammer