Sign in to follow this  
ArmAriffic

ArmA 2 site hacked

I still think that its russian who play the antagonist, they will, however, try to drag china into the water as the smoke screen to cover their ture intention, we here in china are just too busy earning billions of dollars by selling US and EU lead poisoned toys, copycat products and fake eggs:p

Don't forget the contaminated milks ... :D

btw, I don't think the new "stuff" has a background of 2002 as people suggested above.

in the first "hack" it said very clear that it's based on Arma2 plot line, so it must be something past 2009

I still think that its russian who play the antagonist, they will, however, try to drag china into the water as the smoke screen to cover their ture intention, we here in china are just too busy earning billions of dollars by selling US and EU lead poisoned toys, copycat products and fake eggs:p

If it has to do with Harvest Red, and following the good ending, I don't think Russia will be the bad guys. However, if it follows one of the numerous other endings...Anything is possible.

We have to remember that this has something to do with that report from spukaiveys report/ files. Maybe some plans for the Chedaki, after they conquered chernorus, they would buy/ build/ steal a sub, ASTUTE and fire rockets into europe. The flight path of the rockets look like this becasue they want it to look like it was Italy firing at france or turkey firing at Belgium. So as to start a massive European war. Europe fighting itself, destroying itself?

It's weird that it's written in english though, if it's a plan for chedaki

They all went through the finest finishing schools the old Chedaki

My thoughts exactly. It would have been much more authentic if it had been written in czech.

http://www.theofpfaq.ashnav.co.il/misc/realislands.htm

some of the arrows pointing in the / near the direction of the old ofp islands

(in reallife)

Tenerife is a bit further but spain.

so mybe a it has something to do with it, or not ;)

do you remember more islands from ofp / arma / arma2 lokated in realworld ??

OFP's Kolgugev and Tenerife

OFP's Everon and Krk

OFP's Malden and Levkas

OFP's Desert Island and Meganissi (East of Levkas)

---------- Post added at 05:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 AM ----------

found more in a link from above:

THE WORLD WILL CHANGE !!! 500km x 500km

Terrain Paging

This is by far our most ambitious development project, as it will remove all current terrain limitations (summarized in our VBS2 Whitepaper on page 40) and allow much larger terrains at higher resolutions. This work is being completed in three phases, with up to 500km x 500km terrains available in VBS2 v1.50 (scheduled for a May 2011 release), multi-resolution terrains in late 2011 and full terrain paging in early 2012.

We already have some of this capability in-game, for example, the following is an image of our test “Rocky Mountains†terrain, which is 160km x 160km with a 10m grid spacing.

maybe such stuff, or maybe really an arma3 ;)

greetz

masty

This. It's all about procedural generation of landmass, they won't have to model a 250000 km^2 area, it will be generated by pre-set values; main question is how is are you going to place object like buildings, landmarks in a coherent way to bring uniqueness to the place?

You're going to be playing a campaign, constantly loading new terrain and completing objectives as they come up, while there'll be flashes & mushroom clouds in the distant horizon. And one might just hit your general location, once in a while. :cc:

P.S. The blue border region SW of Baltics is an alliance with Russia and its protectorate areas as agreed with NATO in treaty "CLASSIFIED". Think big, think China. :D

Edited by Iroquois Pliskin

btw, I don't think the new "stuff" has a background of 2002 as people suggested above.

in the first "hack" it said very clear that it's based on Arma2 plot line, so it must be something past 2009

The reason I mentioned 2002 before was because it is written on the map. Well its actually written first line under the map.

Source: ... (07/06/02)
We have to remember that this has something to do with that report from spukaiveys report/ files. Maybe some plans for the Chedaki, after they conquered chernorus, they would buy/ build/ steal a sub, ASTUTE and fire rockets into europe. The flight path of the rockets look like this becasue they want it to look like it was Italy firing at france or turkey firing at Belgium. So as to start a massive European war. Europe fighting itself, destroying itself?

That sounds highly improbable. I think the UK would probably tell the rest of the EU that it just lost a nuclear missile sub and if they didn't i'm sure they would once british missiles started hitting europe. I don't think the chedaki can pull this off. Maybe if they take over Russia or something.

I think there will be an EW2 or something like that, continuing on from the end of EW somehow

what does these numbers mean?

SDream #000019

SDream /Estimate #081206

The formats seems the same, starting with #.

I think there will be an EW2 or something like that, continuing on from the end of EW somehow

I'm thinking the same,but since after the ending of EW 1

there has been some kind of an atomic bomb,Chernarus either has to be changed or there shall be a new island?I could be wrong,so don't get your hopes too much :D

Well that map is clearly made by BIS. It's not a photocopy out of a real book or sth.

Why? The text in the map is using the BIS font (Can't recall the name atm).

I can't think of any reason that any nato allie will use that font. It's way too modern and costs money. :)

^Yeah it is using BIS' font, just noticed that^

Well that map is clearly made by BIS. It's not a photocopy out of a real book or sth.

Why? The text in the map is using the BIS font (Can't recall the name atm).

I can't think of any reason that any nato allie will use that font. It's way too modern and costs money. :)

Well spotted.

That basically opens up every single piece of text on that sheet of paper to scrutiny...

I believe that it is representing Phase 5 of Australia's world conquest. Bless our cotton socks.

God I hope so. I would pay good money to play a game where Australia invade the UK :p

The world will change. hope its an epic new map or extension/alteration of Cherno

I believe that it is representing Phase 5 of Australia's world conquest. Bless our cotton socks.

Invading Europa on kangaroos eh?

The world will change. hope its an epic new map or extension/alteration of Cherno

It's ArmA 3. Read the previous pages and ignore the DLC trolls. :cc:

Edited by Iroquois Pliskin

It's ArmA 3. Read the previous pages and ignore the DLC trolls. :cc:

lol i went to bed and came back on and didnt want to read through 60 pages of posts.

http://www.mksearch.mkdoc.org/

interesting. Found MKsearch.

Maybe we can find SDDUSTER or LCIGNITE if we played around with it :confused:

I'm probably going on a whole different path here.