Sign in to follow this  
ArmAriffic

ArmA 2 site hacked

Damn, Im staying at home, just to check this thread :D

Must love BIS for mind tricks like this

On the other hand, that UnuldorCZ guy is starting to be suspicious now.. since he only posted in this thread. Reading back his posts, holding off the facebook ppl hmmmm

Would be difficult to draw any parallel between a helicopter and a submarine, unless you count in submarine helicopter carriers.

May I refer you to my earlier post. blues.gif

Damn, 40+ new pages since I went to work, I read them all and I still don´t know what was burried there...

May I refer you to my earlier post. blues.gif

Yeah, too many posts to read :D

Don't hate me for this but I'm bored and UnuldorCZ is late (or deep in the dungeon below BIS HQ)...

GTX 560 or HD 6950? ;)

Edited by SW1

I wonder what will happen 42 hours after the 2nd hack took place?

like i said he better not be an BIS troll!!

because otherwise..... we would pretty much be stucked right now, wouldnt we?

Dam this thread, ive got a math test next week, can i study..... i think not. But i must say, eventhogh this probably will screw up my grades i dont think ive laughed so mush :D

I think its obvious, the HMS Astute must be buried there. :p

like i said he better not be an BIS troll!!

because otherwise..... we would pretty much be stucked right now, wouldnt we?

I google'd the tag and it came up with a Bad Company 2 player. Maybe legit...

Damn, 40+ new pages since I went to work, I read them all and I still don´t know what was burried there...

Your not the only one that is sitting :banghead:

Dam this thread, ive got a math test next week, can i study..... i think not. But i must say, eventhogh this probably will screw up my grades i dont think ive laughed so mush :D

We tried. trollface-emoticon-4.gif

Cheers!

This is your math test now... Muhahahah! :p

Ditto. I've got really, really important exams in a week and I just can't revise with this forum next to me. It's still amazing.

Yeah well, I have to go somewhere else now, won´t be able to check this Thread this evening again. So I guess I will have to read 100+ new Pages tomorrow at the university, damn this isn´going to help me focus on the prof.

I google'd the tag and it came up with a Bad Company 2 player. Maybe legit...

We can't be sure... this could've been planned for years. Decades even. :lookaround:

Maybe BIS didn't hide anything in the hole, so they made a foany account so that none of us would go. I'm always suspicious of people who have "CZ" at the end of their nick.

He’s been there for 7 hours now, in 7 hours I cross Germany from Cz to France by car.

We can't be sure... this could've been planned for years. Decades even. :lookaround:

Churchill planned it back in 1913.

trollface-emoticon-4.gif

P.S. XXVII could be 27 hours till the next rendezvous. And our field spai should be here any minute now, give or take 15.

Maybe he needs to upload the video.... Could take some time...

Ditto. I've got really, really important exams in a week and I just can't revise with this forum next to me. It's still amazing.

I've doing mine now! Screw tomorrow's Maths paper! Na, I'm multitasking!

Would be difficult to draw any parallel between a helicopter and a submarine, unless you count in submarine helicopter carriers.

"Take on submarines" as BIS' next title? ;)

Maybe BIS didn't hide anything in the hole, so they made a foany account so that none of us would go. I'm always suspicious of people who have "CZ" at the end of their nick.

He’s been there for 7 hours now, in 7 hours I cross Germany from Cz to France by car.

I was also kind of thinking along those lines. Maybe they realized that someone might actually do it so they did it to make sure no one would. It makes sense to me.