Sign in to follow this  
ArmAriffic

ArmA 2 site hacked

At least one dev is watching this thread right now (hi, Jezuro!)

trollface-emoticon-4.gif

UnuldorCZ, or whomever makes the trip, I wish you luck...

and I hope that, with all the talk, that this hole is not the only deformable terrain we will find in the ArmAverse...

Thanks all for the great reading too, and the image enhancements,

Great lubrication for the brain

Quick, count the wrinkles on the trollface.

trollface-emoticon-4.gif

42 :suspect:

You guys are amazing, really, I think every single game development studio's wish is community like this. And of course, good luck UnuldorCZ! I'm looking forward for SITREP.

Can't say that BIS has become cleverer and cleverer on propagandize especially on keeping the old player not leaving this game, BI decision maker should not only show us something unique in each coming DLC but also try to attract more players who playing other military games strategically.

BAF DLC was released without awesome propagandize as PMC’s if I’m not wrong, so I believe this time they will definitely bring us lots of amazement, however, what I do only concern is not how good the advertisement may be but just whether the contents are as good as what they propagandized. Maybe we’ve expected too much on DLCs just in hope that how fantastic improvement may be included, so there are still a few players think PMC or BAF is not perfect except their campaigns.

Apart numerous guesses, I just like the way what BI advertises, it’s a wise way and I also wanna to see more advertisement of the new DLC to new players!

Can't say that BIS has become cleverer and cleverer on propagandize especially on keeping the old player not leaving this game, BI decision maker should not only show us something unique in each coming DLC but also try to attract more players who playing other military games strategically.

BAF DLC was released without awesome propagandize as PMC’s if I’m not wrong, so I believe this time they will definitely bring us lots of amazement, however, what I do only concern is not how good the advertisement may be but just whether the contents are as good as what they propagandized. Maybe we’ve expected too much on DLCs just in hope that how fantastic improvement may be included, so there are still a few players think PMC or BAF is not perfect except their campaigns.

Apart numerous guesses, I just like the way what BI advertises, it’s a wise way and I also wanna to see more advertisement of the new DLC to new players!

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling.

trollface-emoticon-4.gif

I suspect something amazing comes this way, I might post it later in the day, but it's already been mentioned in this thread...

and you guys keep telling me that arma community is mature LOL

and you guys keep telling me that arma community is mature LOL

i am glad to be mature and also have alot of child in me, otherwise the life would be boring, really boring, believe me.

find the child in you !!

for me its fun to read this, and search, and see how the devs give us new puzzles. ;)

trollface-emoticon-4.gif

There's a body of a troll in the hole :butbut:

Edited by -Martin-
I misspelled Troll so I fixed it :P

There's a body of a trolle in the hole :butbut:

Or there is a Troll on location waiting to bury our treasure seekers in the already prepared hole. :eek:

Damn it, I can't stay awake any longer.

Wake me up when UnuldorCZ gets back.

I wish our designated adventurer could send a helmet cam live feed so we could follow his progress... where is he right now...I wonder :)

This is the most epic thread ever!

NTRUDER;1912010']where is he right now...I wonder :)

Maybe ‎: DDDDDDD knows :D

Good luck UnuldorCZ and Godspeed!

@Schancky

Although I'm not sure what at this stage what an announcement for ArmA3 using Outerra has to do with a hole near Krasnostav and HMS Astute, there is proimise in what you suggest.

http://www.pcgamer.com/2011/03/31/exclusive-interview-bohemia-interactive-talks-take-on-helicopters/

In the above PC Gamer interview (incidentally even PC Gamer have picked up on this hacker story) it suggests developments in Take On Helicopters could find it's way into "future installments of the ArmA series". Perhaps, just perhaps, if they were to use Outerra in ArmA 3 they would need their own higher quality flight model.....

NTRUDER;1912010']I wish our designated adventurer...

It's sounds like as "the choosen one" !!!

(incidentally even PC Gamer have picked up on this hacker story)

yeh, they used undeceived's pics.

Alright now I'm going to sleep.