Sign in to follow this  
ArmAriffic

ArmA 2 site hacked

Myke;1911692']Please copy/paste my list from my previous post and insert what you've found.

My pic with markings. Brightness increased for clarity.

I

II

III

IV

V

VI

VII

VIII

IX

X

XI

XII

XIII

XIV

XV

XVI

XVII

XVIII

IXX (= XIX?)

XX

XXII

XXIII

XXIV

XXV

XXVI

XXVII

S

U

E

Numbers missing so far:

(19?)' date='21

I found a "E", "II" and "VIII"

Where's the VIII? ImageShack and similar webhosters are currently not accessable for me, so I can't see the image.

Never mind. Found it.

Edited by MadDogX

i found guidelines in picture (marked in blue), it seems every line has a letter (green), A,S,I,U,T,E

and XXI number still missing..

backgroundkopie.th.jpg

Edited by Yano.t11

I've found all numbers I (1) through 26, except for 21. There are 6 letters: U, T, A, S, E, another T, or I. MadDogX, 7 is right of the green house on the grass, at the same level the road sign is at.

Numbers in triangles, alphabet letters in four-pointed stars,

http://i56.tinypic.com/6yirz7.jpg

;)

To spot elements in dark area, try using a software allowing you to get the image in inverted colors, it helps.

Yup, I'm using Gimp. Actually managed to find the VIII just now. Good tip with the inverted colors though, thanks. :)

So all we are missing now is 21? (If you count IXX as a misspelt 19)

@Iroquois: I was actually missing the 8, but found it eventually. :)

Edited by MadDogX

I've found all numbers I (1) through 26, except for 21. There are 6 letters: U, T, A, S, E, another T, or I. MadDogX, 7 is right of the green house on the grass, at the same level the road sign is at.

Numbers in triangles, alphabet letters in four-pointed stars,

http://i56.tinypic.com/6yirz7.jpg

;)

So, is the IXX a typo or deliberate to make 21 stand out from the other numbers?

So, is the IXX a typo or deliberate to make 21 stand out from the other numbers?

Hard to say. Considering the history of these scavenger hunts, I would be inclined to say nothing they do is without a reason.

this is either the longly expected revenge for Osama Bin Ladens death :biggrin: or those guys are simply retarded ...

Edited by phoen!x

Submarine!!!

Exactly what I was going to say! Looks like the silhouette of a sub. :eek:

Can't find 21, try making sense of the 6 letters: A, E, I, S, T, U. Here's the link of all of the numbers, revealing an Atlantean map,

epluribusunum.th.jpg

:cc:

P.S. The unmarked triangle on the road close to 1 & 26 is XXVII - 27.

Edited by Iroquois Pliskin

P.S. The unmarked triangle on the road close to 1 & 26 is XXVII - 27.

Yup, got that one. 21 has been found too, on the sign, close to the bottom edge, lower right quadrant.

it is a hidden warning and means there is a submarine in position in front of BIS studios waiting for orders from the hackers! I guess ... ^^

yes...we found a lot of numbers...but what do they mean?

So the numbers is to indicate the order of the line for the submarine to be drawn, and the alphabets is for?

Any bets on the announcement for a upcoming game by BIS: Take on Submarines? :D

A Sub? Jesus, it gets difficult now. We still need someone to dig a hole on the Location from the first hack. Maybe there is some hint we need.

Myke;1911724']Any bets on the announcement for a upcoming game by BIS: Take on Submarines? :D

Hell No - no Submarines besides Yellow Submarine :p

e_cwWP5Qf1k

Can't find 21, try making sense of the 6 letters: A, E, I, S, T, U. Here's the link of all of the numbers, revealing an Atlantean map

J - right pillar of the panel

I thought about Spukayev in the campaign. I do not remember well if it's described but what happens to him ?

razor Team is tasked to pick -up intel and destroy his house while another team (Simmon's Team) is tasked with its extraction. When we get back to Manhattan, Simmon's team is dead but what about Spukayev ?