Sign in to follow this  
ArmAriffic

ArmA 2 site hacked

Did anyone try to blow SPukayevz house and see if there is something under it ?

P.S. What are the cords for his house :D ?

If it is a major engine update, what would they improve?

- Shooting out of vehicles

- Render-to-Texture

- DX 10 Lighting effects

I could go on like that ;-)

^This. Much needed!

- Render-to-Texture

- DX 10 Lighting effects

I could go on like that ;-)

Naahhhh.... It's basic bullet physics implementation. Not for eye candy, but to allow better simulation.

That's what Dwarden has been working around for the last year. :p

Naahhhh.... It's basic bullet physics implementation. Not for eye candy, but to allow better simulation.

That's what Dwarden has been working around for the last year. :p

Are you talking about the physics of bullets, or Bullet Physics? :p

Are you talking about the physics of bullets, or Bullet Physics? :p

If it was Bullet Physics,

That would be awesome.

Would love to see what the BIS team and indeed the Community Could do with this.

looking forward to the next "hack" :D

Im thinking that if you actually find and go to the real world location you will come upon a mound that looks freshly (ish) dug out.

I have a sneaking suspicion that if you actually dug this out you will find a furry turd in a bag along side a copy of OFP-DR with a scratched DVDR in the box, plus further instructions.

Guys dont expect something big - it will be something "small" , not dx10 or new physics

Has anybody noticed the poorly textured and defoliated tree, next to the streetintersection near Spukayev's house on chernarus?

The tree does not seem to fit into the scenery. Looks quite "new" and more like a old kolgujev-tree to me.

I cant take a screenshot at the moment, because I am at university.

Cant see it, have you got a precise location?

Guys dont expect something big - it will be something "small" , not dx10 or new physics

But why would they go through all that effort for something that ain't good?:confused:

In business, your product doesn't need to be good as soon as your marketing is.

This with the combination of the mysterious Nvidia Arma3 profile does create a certain hope for something huge or at least, mostly big.

And yes, Bullet would be right down that alley and I would dance the bull dance.

Could it be a new game called Take on Moles ? Where we get to dig holes and build mounds of earth ?

cj

Has anybody noticed the poorly textured and defoliated tree, next to the streetintersection near Spukayev's house on chernarus?

The tree does not seem to fit into the scenery. Looks quite "new" and more like a old kolgujev-tree to me.

I cant take a screenshot at the moment, because I am at university.

I found it.

It was a tree hanged the poor doctor in Harvest Red AFAIR.

Distinguish whether this tree is replaced or not,we should roll back our A2.

The question is what could BIS hide from us in Arma2.

A big piece of paper and on it: "Yeah you got it."

The question is what could BIS hide from us in Arma2.

A big piece of paper and on it: "Yeah you got it."

I wish they would have something like that, like in the middle of a forest or a castle ruin a diary page from a cdf or guerilla soldier. and also, in takistan a tunnel net work would be cool, because the takiban like their caves...

Could it be a new game called Take on Moles ? Where we get to dig holes and build mounds of earth ?

cj

That would just be silly.

Take on Digging on the other hand... With the success of Minecraft, it is clear that there is a big mining simulation market out there.

It seems BIS wants in on the action.

If it is a major engine update, what would they improve? The ai is an option but the weapon ballistics are quite good as is hmmm any one got ideas? But I pray that it includes a laser designator for the apache, to call down the thunder on innocent rabbits via hellfire...

From there perspective of an island maker there are so many things that they could improve that I would run out of virtual ink if I was to list everything. E.g. Finally after 10 years let us make underground complexes, the promise of being able to use more then 4 colours in the same area on the layer mask could finally be fulfilled too. But anyway back on topic, there are enough threads about this already blush.gif

I didnt think waiting for 42 hours would take so looooong lol

Saying Polaks you mean Poles, isn't it It's the high time to learn some English you villager Pepiczek jebany :P

Pipe down Jacek, we're both Slavs so there’s no need for this, its basically like slapping your self in the left cheek with your right hand. Anyway "polak" is used in Polish too cool.gif

Edited by -Martin-

Maybe you have to take a look around his house in the mission. But thats pretty difficult because all allong the forest are speznas.

mysterious Nvidia Arma3 profile

There is also mysterious arma2free.exe profile.

Maybe they added some kind of "terrain destruction" into the engine. Red Faction anyone? :)

I saw some terrain destruction in one of VBS2 features videos, but can't find it. Anyway, features from VBS probably never will be in arma-series.

Maybe you have to take a look around his house in the mission. But thats pretty difficult because all allong the forest are speznas.

I quickly checked that a minute ago.

Nothing to report in the area when playing via the mission editor

Nothing to report when playing the mission "bitter chill" whether I blew up the house or not. I checked the surroundings before taking the intel and I did not spot anything suspicious (but maybe I was too fast and missed something).

I guess our Czeck friends will have to start diggin' holes ! :)

Has it occured to anyone that they just want all the rest of the Czech ice hockey/Arma 2 fans out of the way digging holes whilst they sit in a VIP lounge?

I bet they're all boozing in Slovakia and this is just a diversion.... poor Dwarden managing the site alone with coffee and barbiturates.

:rolleyes: