Sign in to follow this  
pwnage_51

Bin Laden Is Dead

Just noticed and curious, is there a reason for the door to be jagged like the F-117 as opposed to a simple line?

@RangerPL

I think there might be a communication problem here. You and I are both saying there was no conspiracy, but in a previous post you were accounting for the lack of charges as an aversion to paperwork on the part of the FBI. I guess now that you were being sarcastic? I was arguing on the premise that you were at least semi serious.

In conspiracy theory arguments, sarcasm is very hard to differentiate from cook theories that people actually believe.

I do not believe in a conspiracy. I do not know why OBL hasn't been charged with 9/11 yet, but I assumed that it had to do with paperwork and the fact that they could very easily convict him for blowing up the US embassies in Africa in the late 90s, making the 9/11 charges superfluous and unnecessary.

Since the FBI is federal-controlled and is Washington's "sword and shield", it makes sense that the FBI would be in on this supposed conspiracy, right? If there was such a conspiracy, the FBI would have made sure to update their website and include 9/11 in the charges against OBL, I'm sure of that.

They wouldn't have overlooked that detail, and since that detail appears to have indeed been overlooked, I don't think this conspiracy is real.

In other words, if they were making false accusations against him, they would have made sure to update their "top 10 terrorists" page :) There's no rule that says their website has to be 100% truthful.

The theorists make it sound like the "conspiracy" would deliberately leave such little "hints" and "clues" for us.

0% sarcasm here, just in case.

Edit:

There's also the fact that the government is incompetent, and as shown numerous times, incapable of concealing even the smallest things. Nixon couldn't hide a break-in at an upscale apartment complex, Reagan couldn't hide the aid he gave to the Contras and Clinton couldn't keep the press from finding out he's been screwing Ms. Lewinsky. If they can't hide things like that, what makes you people think that the government would be able to conceal a major conspiracy for such a long time? Surely, someone would have leaked something, some documents might have been stolen, etc.

Edited by RangerPL

Just noticed and curious, is there a reason for the door to be jagged like the F-117 as opposed to a simple line?

Yes. Anything pointing straight forward will reflect radar energy back to the emitter if it is flying straight toward it... imagine something made out of mirrors, and you're shining a flashlight at it in the dark. The fewer angles pointing back at you, the better. This helicopter would likely be designed to be stealthiest heading toward a radar emitter (like most stealth aircraft I think). So oblique cross latitudinal lines would be kept to a minimum.

A "face" for terrorism is dead. However the reasons for people to cling to terror remain. This is great PR but won't change any of the worlds real problems. I'm not defending aan utter bastard like Osama was.

The thing is if the solution to solving the terror-problem was to kill everyone that thinks like Osama did, you'd have to go and perform a bigscale genocide... which obviously cannot be the solution to any problem.

Isn't "going into a foreign souvereign country with spec ops to kill someone" a bit out of the scope of a "western freedom loving society". Can't help wondering what people would think if the Iraqies sent a team into America to go hunt for ex president Bush...

I think it wouldn't be accepted as being a fair and civil approach.

That said: good riddence.

I do not know why OBL hasn't been charged with 9/11 yet,

There is no need to charge him with anything. We are at war with Al Qaeda - you don't charge em, you just shoot em? Soldiers generally don't run about the battlefield saying, "Oi stop in the name of the law!"

Lots of people are trying to analyse this from the viewpoint that he should be treated the same as any common criminal. He doesn't have that status - he is an 'enemy combatant', which is the term the US uses.

Besides, bullets are cheap, lawyers, jails and trials cost millions. Why should we spend any more money on the asshole when he has cost the world trillions already?

Let the lawyers and their friends cry over lost pay checks.

Besides, bullets are cheap, lawyers, jails and trials cost millions. Why should we spend any more money on the asshole when he has cost the world trillions already?
Has he, as in "him"? Maybe he should have been charged for the cost then? I dont think that one man helped spend that to be honest. i think the rather expensive bullets are part of that trillion sum. Also I have re read that statement and it doesn't make sense, why waste more money of millions based on trillions when bullets are cheap but its the war that's the trillion cost?

I love the way everything is condensed and justified because of one bogeyman's apparent (apparent based my my own view about it) demise, that in itself (excusing the pun) is priceless.

Edited by mrcash2009

qGfvhSgEhR4

Hate to say this but I think I might actually be wrong about assuming the shady'ness of the bin Laden story, unsure if this is fake, but ive looked at it a few times and its pretty clear, never though I would say that to be honest, humble pie etc.

http://www.infowars.com/top-us-government-insider-bin-laden-died-in-2001-911-a-false-flag/

"Pieczenik cannot be dismissed as a “conspiracy theoristâ€. He served as the Deputy Assistant Secretary of State under three different administrations, Nixon, Ford and Carter, while also working under Reagan and Bush senior, and still works as a consultant for the Department of Defense. A former US Navy Captain, Pieczenik achieved two prestigious Harry C. Solomon Awards at the Harvard Medical School as he simultaneously completed a PhD at MIT."

Read and decide for yourself why such a "conpiracy theorist" would be employed by several presidential administrations encompassing democrat and republican presidents. And continues to be employed by US DOD, despite his "crazy" claims...

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2001/nov/01/afghanistan.terrorism

Edited by Baz

It sounds like you are insufficiently familiar with the types of people who can be A) PHDs and B) "intelligence" officials.

And sounds like he's a birther too.

Conspiracy theorist's sell video tapes and tickets to events they hold. It's a business to them, nothing more.

Their followers are socially crippled, socially isolated outcasts living in fantasy lands they create to deal with a world that rejects and scares them.

90% of Second life users and WOW players.

and the overwelming amount of guys you'd meet at a bar in Thailand or the Phillipines.

Edited by jblackrupert

Conspiracy theorist's sell video tapes and tickets to events they hold. It's a business to them, nothing more.

Business? Do you realy belive you can make big money with that stuff? When People like Jones spread their work for free? Moreover the personal risking and the tons of work you have to do for a relatively small group of listeners/readers.

Business my ass. People that would make business would go to CNN or FOX or one other major news network and sell you total BS the hole day.

"It's a business to them". What Bullshit.

But the War on Terror is for Freedom and bla bla bla, of course the War on Terror has nothing to do with Business. But the conspiracy theorists do.

Damn this makes me angry.

Do people like you forgett that the official 9/11 version is also just a conspiracy theory? That 19 Arabs conspire with the Genius Mastermind Bin Laden, that could NORAD stand down, to attack the USA. Thats not proven and also a theory.

Every bit of information you have received ref this subject alone was via corporate companies who in one way or another sell it and you pay for it. So what your actually stating is shite. Becuase to discredit things based on profit means you need to live in a field and eat your own shoes.

If of course you choose your info based on profit then I suggest you stop watching anything right now.

@Dosenmais : I shouldn't get too heated about it mate, its all pretty much stock responses, pretty funny in the end, lots of obsessional reference to foil and hats etc, all good stuff :)

Edited by mrcash2009

Latest video - Bin Laden browsing different channels and watching himself on TV. Docker cap, grey hair, grey beard rocking back and forth with a tv clicker. Acid.

http://edition.cnn.com/video/?/video/bestoftv/2011/05/07/exp.new.video.bin.laden.compound.cnn

Unseen vids released by the US. No voice. OBL Dyed hair & beard.

http://edition.cnn.com/video/?/video/bestoftv/2011/05/07/exp.new.video.bin.laden.compound.cnn

With commentary

Edited by Sudayev

Latest video - Bin Laden browsing different channels and watching himself on TV. Docker cap, grey hair, grey beard rocking back and forth with a tv clicker. Acid.

Unseen vids released by the US. No voice. OBL Dyed hair & beard.

With commentary

So far theyre not sure, but in the days/months/decade leading up to his death he donned a knit cap (unconfirmed), liked to watch himself on TV whilst rocking forwards and backwards and controray to popular belief could move his left arm.

Has he, as in "him"? Maybe he should have been charged for the cost then? I dont think that one man helped spend that to be honest. i think the rather expensive bullets are part of that trillion sum. Also I have re read that statement and it doesn't make sense, why waste more money of millions based on trillions when bullets are cheap but its the war that's the trillion cost?

We wouldn't have invaded Afghanistan without the 9/11 attack so Bin Laden induced that cost?

Add up the additional expense across the world to the various military organisations, emergency services, aviation industry, policing, security services, public transport security changes, surveillance, passport redesign etc. etc.

My point is, it cost the price of 2 bullets to get rid of him (um...... plus the search and mission lol). A costly trial(s) would cost millions. Why spend any more money?

I doubt charging Laden for the above cost would have got you much back lol.

We wouldn't have invaded Afghanistan without the 9/11 attack so Bin Laden induced that cost?

Add up the additional expense across the world to the various military organisations, emergency services, aviation industry, policing, security services, public transport security changes, surveillance, passport redesign etc. etc.

My point is, it cost the price of 2 bullets to get rid of him (um...... plus the search and mission lol). A costly trial(s) would cost millions. Why spend any more money?

I doubt charging Laden for the above cost would have got you much back lol.

Why not, because nothing constructive can be achieved when there is no more constitutional state. The USA shit on that piece of paper that was signed in 1787 for 10 years now with such kind of actions. A nation that doesnt give a shit about its own constitution is not worth being called a nation. Thats why Al-Quaida has won...it forced the USA to show its true face to the world and the world has aknowleged.

Show me the spot in the Constitution where it says non-citizens are entitled to the rights and protections therein.

I don't disagree that Al Qaeda's true victory was not in killing (at the end of the day, comparatively speaking, a very small number of) Americans, but in making us act like barbarians.

But our counter-terrorism practices aren't wrong because of our Constitution. They are wrong because, pragmatically, they have been counter-productive. Or morally wrong.

And really, we act much better today than we did during the Cold War. It's mostly just that we completely squandered the moral capital, international goodwill and victimhood of 9/11 with imperialism and ruthlessness.

Show me the spot in the Constitution where it says non-citizens are entitled to the rights and protections therein.
Thats the point, it was meant universal in that times. Today it's exclusive. Whats that called right? Bigotry?

Thanks god not all nations act that way, some stil try to apply human and international rights even in A-stan right now.

That's the victory of Bin Laden...the USA have lost political credibility and the claim to moral leadership.

We (Germany) adored you well into the 80's and noe look what you have done to yourself as a nation and to the world.

Yes I know, the answer of modern US is just "that's not of your business, dont bother us anymore e have a crisis, war, terror (insert excuse here) to fight."

Edited by Beagle

Thats the point, it was meant universal in that times.

Bollocks. Foreigners don't benefit from the Bill of Rights anymore than they get to vote. Practices counter to the Bill of Rights are illegal on U.S. soil, however.

The U.S. and all the other Western nations with liberal constitutions did horrendous things to non-citizens in their colonial empires from the start. Do you think anyone was moaning about due process when we were wiping out the natives?

Thanks god not all nations act that way, some stil try to apply human and international rights even in A-stan right now.

Well, that would mostly be us, wouldn't it?

I think that weird unilateral "coalition" into Iraq cost us more in terms of credibility and generally being the good guy army. Don't blame the soldiers at all -when the King lies his Knights will stray...

OBL -enjoy your virgins! *hint* 72 virgins rubbin ya down is really hell as you got no equipment to use there.

Oh yeah, you can see Bin Laden from Behinde. Its just an old man with a blanket. But now that "Al Quaida" confirmed his dead, thats the ultimat evidence. Even when all Bin Laden Tapes since 2000 were fakes.

Give me a break.

Dude seriously, what the fuck are you smoking and can I have some?

Books. Try some. :rolleyes:

Thats why Al-Quaida has won...

Hell yeah. Even this Al Quaida Hoax would be real, they could never take so many freedoms away as the government. The People lost more Liberty through the Government than by Al Quaida actions. And how stupid would be Al Quaida or every other Terrorist Group to Attack the mightist Nation on Earth, the only left that could bring an hole invasion army to every point on the planet in 24 Hours, and provocate a war against themself.