Sign in to follow this  
pwnage_51

Bin Laden Is Dead

Sounds like they have some people stuffed into cells somewhere. Hopefully we haven't gone after any more grandchildren.

You can just feel the field day the media is having. "Double-tap to the side of the face, boom boom."

It's not often they can write stuff like that.

UiDyrkU0WAQ

This is the most offensive video i have ever seen :eek:

Yes But :rofl:

Loved the bit where Trump got kicked off the stage and has wig flew off. And the 72 Virgins was hilarious.

Kind Regards walker

Edited by walker

Please remove that movie it is offensive towards America and even the Islam. And to be honest not even close to be funny.

Kind regards.

Bin Laden has won...the so called civilised western world turned into a bunch or babarians sending "Death Squadrons" and deriding the dead.

Bin Laden has won...the so called civilised western world turned into a bunch or babarians sending "Death Squadrons" and deriding the dead.

It's wrong for me to be happy that a guy who labelled my colleagues, family and I viable targets to be killed indiscriminately was taken out?

Please remove that movie it is offensive towards America and even the Islam. And to be honest not even close to be funny.

Kind regards.

What?

I'm American, I wasn't offended.

I laughed...a lot!;)

Pardon?
What to pardon? I the USA actually not trying to assasinate Persons like Osama and more recently and next on the list, Ghadaffi...whos next...Vladimir Putin?

It was not willing to believe it in the first place, but obviously we life in a degrading civilization thats in free fall towards barbarism.

Did nobody ever even think about arresting Osama and bringin him to justice in a real court?

Panem et circenses

Emmanuel Golstein is alive, Eurasia is out Allied and we were always at war with East Asia.

---------- Post added at 08:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

What?

I'm American, I wasn't offended.

I laughed...a lot!;)

Thanks for instantly confirming my theory.

Ignorance is strength, brother.

225px-Flag_of_INGSOC.svg.png

Did nobody ever even think about arresting Osama and bringin him to justice in a real court?

If we ever get round to tracking down Al-Zawahiri or the likes, you can try to jump on top of the guy who may be wearing a suicide vest while his bodyguards are shooting at you. You live in a fantasy world if you think someone like that can be captured alive without likely sacrificing 85% of the assault force in the process. DEVGRU isn't the police, Bin Ladin was not a two-bit drugdealer.

Edited by JdB

If we ever get round to tracking down Al-Zawahiri or the likes, you can try to jump on top of the guy who may be wearing a suicide vest while his bodyguards are shooting at you. You live in a fantasy world if you think someone like that can be captured alive without sacrificing 85% of the assault force in the process. DEVGRU isn't the police, Bin Ladin was not a two-bit drugdealer.
Yeah but shootign him and feedig the fishes with him look s bit strange...dont you mind?

THIS is the acting that fuels conspiracy theories and actually also fuels further terrorism.

Its's like the Isrealis trying to "bring peace" by tearing down houses in Gaza.

THIS isa simly not the way the "civilised " world shall be alowed to deal with such problematic persons...this is like falling back 300 years in civil culture development. A I-phone is not a sign of a modern minded person...he might be just a babarian hiding behind a starbucks and a I-pad...people thinking that dropping Bombs onto leaders of other countries trying to assasinate them makes the world a safer place.

Even if ther might have been no other option in Osamas case...the point is the NATO is trying it right now in Lybia the same way.

Edited by Beagle

The guy deserved more.

Anyone able to identify this machine? A tail, broken in half against a brick wall. ;)

After staring and staring it took me a while to realize that we are looking at the leading edge of a vertical stabilizer not the trailing edge. In that case I think it looks like part of an H-60 variant vertical stabilizer. If it crashed and the tail rotor hit something, it would have torn the gearbox to shit and most of the top part of the stab would be a mess.

Thanks for instantly confirming my theory.

Ignorance is strength, brother.

You are not American and I doubt you are Islam, in which you are the ignorant one for quoting me for that in which was quoted.

Yeah but shootign him and feedig the fishes with him look s bit strange...dont you mind?

If they bury him, it will become a holy site for nutjobs. The remains of Nazi leaders were cremated and thrown into a river for the same reasons. I can't find the link anywhere, but Islamic tradition apparently favors burial at sea in certain instances, such as when the bodily integrity may be compromised (to prevent things like what Roman Catholics do, to take parts of the body as holy relics, use as propaganda etc (like putting an enemy's head on a stake)).

Edited by JdB

If they bury him, it will become a holy site for nutjobs. The remains of Nazi leaders were cremated and thrown into a river for the same reasons. I can't find the link anywhere, but Islamic tradition apparently favors burial at sea in certain instances, such as when the bodily integrity may be compromised (to prevent things like what Roman Catholics do, to take parts of the body as holy relics, use as propaganda etc (like putting an enemy's head on a stake)).
That's a theory, but in fact onyl the christian culture is so fond in worshiping death that way. The islamic people don't need "sacred remains" to worship a martyr. My main concern is indeed how we start to treat such problematic persons...if it goes on that way were not a single bit better than they are. Reading Orwell again begins to scare me...really...1984 is now.

Actually, Bin Laden was a wahhabi, which is a branch of Islam, which forbids worshipping of martyrs and prefers a anonymous burial of the body.

In fact the way the US buried him is a total disgrace to islamic traditions.

Although it seems likely that Osama and his hangers-on would have opened fire first anyway, to avoid being taken alive, do you really think it would have been a good idea to put him on trial and let him use the court-room as his own forum, just as Milosevic did?

When someone is instrumental in murdering hundreds upon hundreds of innocent people, including many of the emergency services who simply had the misfortune of trying to help their fellow human beings, I think that person loses much of their right to be regarded as human. The very ideology to which he dedicated his life was one of nihilism, of giving zero respect to any human desire to develop culture. In return, why should we respect his culture's attitude to the dead?

Most people on this forum are intelligent enough to know that this barbaric, self-centred hypocrite didn't represent mainstream Muslim values. The ridicule of satire is the best way to destroy the pathetic notion that suicide-bombings and terrorism are heroic acts that will be rewarded in the afterlife.

On the other hand, you could pretend that your great intellectualism means that you see through the whole conspiricy. Maybe mutter a few quotes from Orwell... make a few anti-American statements just to make sure you're being totally original in your argument.

It's a good day for humanity. Especially because Osama's highly placed friends in the ISI failed utterly in keeping him safe.

Tremendous news for today. Finally after all these years.

Could have been earlier but blame key figures in Pakistani govt/agencies for harbouring the villain in his fenced villa a few hundred yards from Pakistan Military Academy

[/url]

I have no doubt that we will see the consequence later this year...stay tuned and be prepared for more. The axis of evil is about to be shifted again a bit.

@Richey79

Again, may main concern in about the very clear tendency in tha last decade to solve such problem with "counterterror" and bomb drops with a clear assasination intention. (Saddam, Ghadaffi and more to come)

The special branches of western military is about to be degraded to a assasination force...something we were used to see from countries we used to look down at for a long time.

Sorry but it deesm me we arrived at the same level...so thats the victory of Osama and friends.

Edited by Beagle