Sign in to follow this  
pwnage_51

Bin Laden Is Dead

bank-of-america.jpg

Coming to a FOB near you

Edited by Baz

one funny or not thing ive noticed, is that the journalists reporting the death of Mr Dead is calling it the murder of Mr Dead, or manslaughter, at least here in Norway.

Anyone else notice this?

I kindof react on the words used, as they imply foul play, like a crime.. i mean the signal it sends to the rest of the world, is my grammars failing me just now?

The way Obama said it went down in his address suggested that there was a firefight and they executed him. That could've just been poorly chosen words. That technically is murder. Granted, if someone was going to get murdered today, I'm glad it was him. Now, if he died in a firefight that's different.

I want to know where this Al-Qaeda nuke is that they supposedly hid in Europe to cover this exact eventuality. I hope it's in Brussels.

I want to know where this Al-Qaeda nuke is that they supposedly hid in Europe to cover this exact eventuality. I hope it's in Brussels.

The Tower of Babel is in Brussels, why would you want it to be there. :confused::(

This bin Laden fellow reminds me of Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria, and Emmanuel Goldstein to some extent. :bounce3: Interesting times.

so end of osama.

all American/Western people will feel very happy today.

The crowds outside the White House make me laugh, "USA USA USA USA" it's like "YEEEEEHAAAAAA We killed an arab!".

If you are trolling, I suggest you don't.

Did you see the picture of the body? That alone was a bad idea of the US, showing his shot face. He didn't die running away, he got shot in the face, meaning that he may have fought his murderers. In the eyes of Al Qaida he is a martyr. Also, they failed to arrest him and put him before court. Adolf Eichmann (a nazi, who organized the holocaust) was charged by the people of Israel in the 1960s and he was given a fair court case.

I'd have preferred him sentenced in an international court(roughly speaking), but this outcome is no worse. He can be a martyr in the eyes of AQ, but it is also a reminder to them that sooner or later, you will face the day.

but it is also a reminder to them that sooner or later, you will face the day.

That applies to everyone on any side of the fence....

The way Obama said it went down in his address suggested that there was a firefight and they executed him. That could've just been poorly chosen words. That technically is murder. Granted, if someone was going to get murdered today, I'm glad it was him. Now, if he died in a firefight that's different.

Well, a bullet is still a bullet, and not his own bullet, but uncle sam's, more importantly if Obama isn't lying then there is no ISAF force killed in action(hopefully no civilian as well, but i am not sure if it is true), all in all happy day afterall.

P.S. Speaking of witch, I think Obama should be the happiest person now, after all he manage to do something Bush cannot complete in his 8 years:p

I'm glad he was KIA and not put on trial, that would have just turned into a show where he could rally his supporters. Besides, I think Americans needed this morale boost with all the other problems we have.

I'm glad he was KIA and not put on trial, that would have just turned into a show where he could rally his supporters. Besides, I think Americans needed this morale boost with all the other problems we have.

I know right. Plus it should be a morale booster for the troops to. All the bullets they taken for us on the battlefield and seeing their friends die right next to them.

God bless the men and women that fought to see this day. And hats off and heads down to those who did not live to see this day. :( Their service will not be forgotten......

Congratulations America!

It took getting rid of the hick party, several years and some brave and committed work by US forces but its done now. I wonder how big the celebration will be.

You guys make me wish there were more communists to hate.

)rStrangelove;1909987']Its not like they could procecute him for weapons smuggling and weapon & explosive training' date=' he got all this from the US back then.

Tricky indeed. The CIA is a part of Osama's history and how he became that man.[/quote']

The trickery also lies in the fact that ninety-nine point nine Americans believe Tim Osman was responsible for 9/11.

Truth - it is not a plural word.

Well I´m happy that he is out of business, but at the same Time I feel sorry that they had to kill him. Now he will become a martyr. Besides that, lots of valuable information could have been gained through interogation...

Ok so he or some supposed look alike is dead, but what about the trials? We don't know if he was behind it or not. I also find it funny that he had this long beard (black, not even whitish as in the other photos). A "mastermind" like him should definitely do something about the visual trademarks in order to avoid capture.

Also got to realize that individuals are nothing. Structures are everything. There's always another person that can take over and do the same thing as long as the reasons that spawn them are intact.

And the trial against that muslim in the US is just another show-trial.

Another thing is that the news were spread right after the slaughter of civilians in Libya. Now Osama overshadows the everyday terror commited against the libyan people by western forces.

Edited by Spokesperson

Did you see the picture of the body?

Pretty sure that's photoshop. The top half of the head along with the body are far higher resolution that the actual familarly identifiable parts. Doesn't really take an expert to notice it, either.

Not to mention the differences in skin tone right where Osama's nose ends and the other guys face begins. Can't believe that photo is making the news rounds.

Abs

Pretty sure that's photoshop. The top half of the head along with the body are far higher resolution that the actual familarly identifiable parts. Doesn't really take an expert to notice it, either.

Not to mention the differences in skin tone right where Osama's nose ends and the other guys face begins. Can't believe that photo is making the news rounds.

Abs

This one?

Possibly NSFW:

I should feel pity for the ignorant, oddly enough, I don't.

P.S. Someone should e-mail them & ask to remove the story, dated December 26, 2001: Report: Bin Laden Already Dead

Edited by Iroquois Pliskin

I'll take DNA testing over some story circulated by a Taliban leader or indeed Fox News.

Good riddance.