Sign in to follow this  
pwnage_51

Bin Laden Is Dead

LOL animalMother pic

May 1st 1945 Hitler confirmed dead. May 1st 2011, Bin Laden confirmed dead.

Edited by Jeza

Its also 8 years to the day of the "Mission Accomplished" speech.

This time mission is accomplished for real. :D

I am just waiting for the glut of ArmA2 missions recreating this attack...

+1.

OT, Good on the USA. They finally got him. Doesn't mean it's all over though.....

Sigh.

Time will tell but I'm really in doubt about that. Edited by Beagle

LOL animal

Hitler?

GB and a prepared speech aboard the USS Abraham Lincoln -which was in the process of returning to her home port from the Persian Gulf...mission accomplished?

____

You guys are really reaching here, don't you think?

Why not just enjoy the moment.

I can imagine the bin Laden Unit have got to be popping corks left and right. This news though rather late is more then welcome to the victims I bet.

May have been played out like this! :p

eQ47eGSilPc&

LOL animalMother pic

;)

On topic, why Pakistan:

MouUJNG8f2k

e-KJCMWcoms

Say, would you be willing to exchange your Knight there for my pawn? Not that it is a proposition. Enjoy :cc:

Can we have a ARMA 2 Mission Where you get to kill him.

Osama's Iphone was the source of intel on his whereabouts

Congrats Apple you're damn good at finding these terrorists!

The link contains documents from Wikileaks

Al-Qaeda plotted chemical and nuclear attack on the West

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/wikileaks/8472810/Wikileaks-Al-Qaeda-plotted-chemical-and-nuclear-attack-on-the-West.html

By Holly Watt 6:45AM BST 26 Apr 2011

One of the terrorist group’s most senior figures warned that al-Qaeda had obtained and hidden a nuclear bomb in Europe that would be detonated if Osama bin Laden was killed or captured.

Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, the al-Qaeda mastermind currently facing trial in America over the 9/11 atrocities, was involved in a range of plans including attacks on US nuclear plants and a “nuclear hellstorm†plot in America.

Right about damn time, however that won't change much given the way their business is running, they still have stand alone operation cell and financal support and sure as hell they wont be short on man power. Expect some sort of attack in the next few days to years(if we can live pass 2012 that is).

The link contains documents from Wikileaks

Al-Qaeda plotted chemical and nuclear attack on the West

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/wikileaks/8472810/Wikileaks-Al-Qaeda-plotted-chemical-and-nuclear-attack-on-the-West.html

Jesus, lets hope this does not come into fruition, im sure some intelegence agency as looked into the threat of this before making the death public?

It was nearly 10 years ago that a bright September day was darkened by the worst attack on the American people in our history. The images of 9/11 are seared into our national memory -- hijacked planes cutting through a cloudless September sky; the Twin Towers collapsing to the ground; black smoke billowing up from the Pentagon; the wreckage of Flight 93 in Shanksville, Pennsylvania, where the actions of heroic citizens saved even more heartbreak and destruction.

And yet we know that the worst images are those that were unseen to the world. The empty seat at the dinner table. Children who were forced to grow up without their mother or their father. Parents who would never know the feeling of their child's embrace. Nearly 3,000 citizens taken from us, leaving a gaping hole in our hearts.

Perfect words.

Jesus, lets hope this does not come into fruition, im sure some intelegence agency as looked into the threat of this before making the death public?

It is a lot less complex than that, but people are not looking for simplicity for some reason. ;)

Honestly take your conspiracy theories to SA, or Liveleak.

Good for the victims familys of 9/11, doesnt change much though, we will probably see an immediate upspring in activity, but this will go back to "normal" in a short while and the "fight" will still be going at the same pace as it has done the last few years.

Sideeffects i can imagine is that the former cells under direction of Mr Dead now will act on their own terms, and not those of the "leader" that even though he was brutal and cynical in his commands, he had a political aim and "intelligent/political" way of handling things and targets.

Not that i will emphasize the term intelligent or political.

Now that aim will be to enlist for revenge, cause havoc for revenge, and the martyr symbol Mr Dead will become.

Also there is the desire for power and someone will "try" to step up and take his official place and in doing so wanting to prove himself.

I know i am being paranoid..... but still.

The end of the war against terrorism is far from near.

Good riddance anyhow.

FUCK YEAH!!!!! it's not over but the Taliban's morale just got a huge kick in the nuts, just like it deserves :yay:

Party tonight :D

Edited by ArmAriffic

one funny or not thing ive noticed, is that the journalists reporting the death of Mr Dead is calling it the murder of Mr Dead, or manslaughter, at least here in Norway.

Anyone else notice this?

I kindof react on the words used, as they imply foul play, like a crime.. i mean the signal it sends to the rest of the world, is my grammars failing me just now?

Edit: they have now started to use the correct term, killed.

Edited by Demonized

Personally, I feel that Osama Bin Laden being killed by US forces 10 years later is more of a symbolic "victory" than a pragmatic one. For one, just the fact that it took the USA 10 years to do so is a giant slap in our face. And for another his damage has already been done, his ideology is out there and is spreading like wildfire. It is of no consequence to say we got him other than than to hail it as a symbolic victory against "evil."

The fact of the matter is that we are breeding hatred and terrorism around the world and its because of the imperialism type policies of the united states and others that this is occurring and the people who inhabit said countries are oblivious to it going on. When in doubt follow the money trails, thats how they pinched Al Capone... We can do the same to our elected officials to find out where their true loyalties are.

If you follow the money trail you would see the massive amounts of money private multinational corporations have made from these wars and the massive amounts of public tax payer money being paid out to them for their services. I tell you what in times of economic crisis there is nothing better than starting a war to pump up private industry in your country.

I recommend you guys watch 9/11 press for truth documentary about how Pakistani ISI acted as proxy for US government to these "murderers" it is documentary about 9/11 families who lost love ones trying to press the US gov for the TRUTH.

And when we get to the point where the US Media is in PUBLIC hands instead of in the hands of major media corporations inside the pockets of their corporation paymasters, that is when we as a people, as a country, and as humans who inhabit Earth will find out about the real truth.

And that won't happen until Mr. Murdock and others have less media power in the USA, its time the american media outlets do their duty and become the check and balance system they were intended to be for the american people and not front the agendas of the corporatacracy we live in today. We are all pawns in a massive massive scam and it is just utterly shameful that we don't open our eyes and seek the truth, if that were the case many years ago Nixon would be taken for his word and not resign, Clinton wouldn't have had impeachment hearings... The people are the ultimate check and balance system on government. I want to know what logic there is to continue Bush era tax cuts for the rich and cut Medicaid by 1 trillion dollars for those who are not. These policies are going to be the death to America not terrorism, terrorism is going to be the ultimate catalyst to becoming an even larger police state than we already are.

Edited by Baz

I agree. While its surely good he's dead it won't change anything. Next guy comes into the office and starts to work soon.