Sign in to follow this  
pt92

Problem mod ffur ' 85 ( ofp ) 1.05

Hello,

I have a problem with the mod ffur ' 85 (version 2008 1.05) for Operation Flashpoint 1 in fact in the previous version of this mod (version 1.00) the tanks which were keys(touches) by a bazooka or another tank exploded and activated(started) a fire(light) (on them) but since I have patch towards the following version ( 1.05 ) (who had to correct bug and add to modify the scripts), rotted the mod by removing this livened up(led) explosion and a release of fire on the tank-helico (also)((as well)) except the boats which still take the fire(light) and explode in a livened up(led) way (realist) .I would like to know what is that a probleme coming from the patch or from me (I know not me of the bad kind(genre) install(settle) in spite of a setup (patch) which had to make the work and the setup win2k_xp.bat.Here is I wait for your answers and I hope that somebody is going to find a solution or an information. :confused:

This sentence was partially written with a translator(i am french and i speak a little bit english) thus he can have grammatical mistakes there!

Edited by PT92