Sign in to follow this  
jonneymendoza

[Resolved] Tree objects displayed in higlighted silver?

Hi, i am having a very strange issue with my arma 2 CO.

Take a look at the pic below:

arma2oa2011042900305449.jpg

arma2oa2011042900570750.jpg

it appears like that no matter what map i use.

my current system is a core i7 920 pcu, 480gtx card and 6gb ddr3 ram.

Thanks in advance

Edited by Dwarden
resolved problem

atoc? i read about it and it is some kind of vegetation settings? where can i change this setting? its not on the graphics options:

arma2oa2011042901471148.jpg

Increasing the Anisotropic Filtering helped for me to disable that snow effect. But I see in your options screenshot that it is already on a high setting...

graphics caard faulty?

I previously had arma 2 CO installed last year when CO first came out and my 480gtx played it fine. diddnt have this issue before

graphics caard faulty?

I previously had arma 2 CO installed last year when CO first came out and my 480gtx played it fine. diddnt have this issue before

Its AtoC, introduced in the latest patch. I already told you to search for it on this forum, it has been asked a million times since the release of the last patch.

It doesnt do it in most cases, otherwise we would have had even more topics about this. :p

Works fine here, though i have set it to 6 because i dont like it on grass and the gained performance over 7 is nice.

it seems like for ATI users, rolling back to a different older drivers work? how would i know which nvidia drivers support atoc?