Sign in to follow this  
ArmAriffic

Am i the only one sick of the royal wedding?

Get stuffed mate, alot of aussies died for the queen and i can't wait until William is my king!

So you can't wait to live in a hut like a peasant during the feudal age?

Hey, parliamentary monarchy is prevalent form of government in western europa! The netherlands, spain, sweden, denmark, england, luxembourg, norway, belgium. These people never leaved.

Is it your goal to turn every thread in the offtopic section into a conspiracy case, Dosenmais?

Is it your goal to turn every thread in the offtopic section into a conspiracy case, Dosenmais?

I'am just trying to give you guys some facts about what happens.

Not that I am going to watch; But I would laugh out loud, if I read the next day if it had gone Military-style like this:

*sternly hollered tone of voice* Pre-sent...Arse!! About... Face!! First-row-bend-over... Now!!

Undress...Pants!! Buttocks-Spread... Wide!! * end of stern holler to parade-troops*

*crawly slimey tone*: Your majesty royal highness, you may now start your personal arsecrack inspection Sir.*end of crawly slimey tone* (actually thinking of his Royal superiors to be overpaid assholes.)

Litterally, them Royals do love it to see all of you stupid commoners cheer for them.. Another mouth to feed dick 'n twat juices, whilst your arse poops tax-money for their incum whilst they plug all available holes one by one!!

"Sergeant-Major, is it correct you're still a virgin??" Yes Sir!! And prou--*Oumpf!!* M-My p-pleasure s-Sir! *Gaagh, Hnnnngghhhgh, Ough..* And the Sarge-Major's reputation as being one of those British Finest still stood. He made an most outstanding example putting up a grand military obedience-display for all to be seen!

"Teach him Sarge-Major!! Show him how it's done!! Squeeze them intestins hard and press that 'uncle willey' back out again!!" :D:D:D

Would love to see it turn interestingly enough in a Monty Python-esque show!! That'll make me laugh big time, as nothing can beat true UK Cabaret!!

Edited by Thani '82

Im UK and couldn't give a rats ass about it either. Its a media wet dream for next god knows how long to re gurge the same things (while burying the bad news in a happy sandwich).

The wedding wont pay anyone out of debt, and wont help people who want to work on yet another bank holiday (people temping and not getting the work) any more funds. Ive seen allot of programs, comedy ones / talk shows and you will see reactions when its mentioned, sort of half yay's and lots of murmurings. So its the media, rich people, and older more royalist folk who are rallying to it all, and the rest couldn't give a shit.

I dont see people getting into communities in the UK and rejoicing local peoples weddings with a big street blow-out, shed loads of people get wed all the time, big deal. Lets all rejoice the future king and queen of the future slavery, yay .... f**k off.

Sorry, slight rant, bless there cotton socks and all that, Kate is doable, nice for visuals, but you could get plenty of nice lookers onto the lie box and have people idolise them in a week not hard.

And yes, you could oh so very easily push this into the subject direction already mentioned, its not realy difficult, history has the final word and all that, but, anyway ... as the thread is focusing on, yep ... tiz all bollocks. To be a bit more balanced, the media dont help at all with it, on the most basic level of 2 people being in love, well done, thanks for being human (though behind the scenes me thinks Kate and family wont realy know what they are in for until much later), as for the "show" of it ... that's all the things that can ferk off.

Edited by mrcash2009

Meh, if it cheers some folk up, what's the problem?

We prove, as a nation, we still have the power to piss off the rest of the world: bonus.

And I get a day off work, paid. Everybody wins! :D

I'am just trying to give you guys some facts about what happens.

If you get your facts from that fat bastard then you're more deluded than those you're educating. Kindly keep them to yourself :)

It will be over with in a few days, then after the bachelor parties the world will pretty much forget it, at least I hope so. Why people fawn over those with fame or fortune is beyond me.

Edited by NodUnit

Fame is like a spider's web.. Once stuck everybody immediately knows it.. You cannot go anywhere anymore without being noticed.. No more spontaneous outings for you, no more dropping by to your family without bodyguards, and people you visit being screened, searched as if they were terrorists when you're over-the-top famous like that..

The reason them über-famous people dwell in heaps of big-money is because they live a fake life! All the spontaneousity is beaten out of them the instant they got themselves situated in a high-profile situation, having become famous there and then!! How would you like to smile wrily because your beloved pet died, or your relative the day before, yet you still have to act as usual feeding the masses an distorted image of happiness and joy at the top..

Well it's comparable to a mountain with a snowy peak.. It's cold and lonely up there.. and you hardly get room to breath deep.. All you do is critisized immediately there and then.. You can't go anywhere without an army of bodyguards, and all is timed clockwork appointments one after the other!! I do not understand anyone willing to marry a wealthy known actor wether be called Hollywood-star or Royalty, because money and such strict set rules pointed out for ya, are not making you any happier, then when you were wild and free, to do as you pleased!

And to think of it people cheer for oppression of themselves and others alike... Madness!!

Edited by Thani '82

No, you are definately not the only one. I dont hate them, I'm just sick of the sugar canny bs media hype around it. And if the wedding costs circa 15 million, why the fuck couldnt that prince guy buy some anti-balding products to prevent himself from becoming ugly as hell?

Btw, a poll suggests that 80% of brits dont care either.

Edited by ziiip

I always wanted to be the dick at a wedding who opens his mouth when the priest asks if there is anyone who thinks these two should not wed or forever hold your peace and a Royal Wedding sounds like the best place to do it. Not that I don't think there is a reason either way, but I could be the Royal Dick lol.

She is a Commoner, therefore a Consort.

Not bothered realy, jusy glad that I do not live in Old Blighty.

I like the tea mugs :yay:

To do some objecting to any wedding, you gotta hand over solid proof to see the objection turned into factual discontinuation of any such ceremony.

You know it doesn't stop dead in it's tracks because one person can't keep his mouth shut, and starts objecting for fun and games.. Doesn't work that way.

You may stand a change if you were an unclarified for ex-husband that she had cheated on, complete with documents for proof.

However the chances are highly likely that is not to be the case though, as she's too young to have been married twice already. I don't think a girl of her age, in this current time-period would've opted for another marriage..

Atleast not if she had balls other then tits or a money-queste tumor in her head for prized target, knowing what horror marriage would've brought her, if she had been through such bollocks before..

She'll gets her share of knowledge about it soon enough.. It'll be horrifying to her when she finally sees what she had set her eyes on.. Restriction, restraint, forced manners, and all that where every poop and fart is put under the magnification-glass.

True.. Some people do not have freedom, regardless of them sitting at the bottom ór the top... Go ask any USA presidential offspring for that matter. They surely can tell you alot about it.

Even until the very same day as we speak whilst they're alive.. These ex-VIP kids are constantly confronted about their dad/mom's actions whilst they've been the First Family of the USA and all such..

Like a child ever could or should bear guilt of their parent's actions...

It's the fullgrown parental adults to blame, not their offspring that ought to carry the burden of wrong choices made in past or present!!

They're nothing but a bunch of ever-condemned people bathing in relative wealth, where money cannot ever equal true liberty or prosperity.

Edited by Thani '82

I've only seen it on a newspaper at the corner store.

I don't get the newspaper regularily, I don't watch news channels and I don't listen to the radio (unless it's waking me up on my clock), so I don't hear about this much :)

Stop watching TV, it'll solve more than just this problem, trust me.

This... :)

My girlfriend announced to lock me out at friday 11.00h till 18:00h. She wil lock herself in in front of TV with sister, niece and other females...

I go into the forrests and hold a terror camp meanswhile.

So you see...this royal weddings fuels terrorism in foreign countries.

I know someone who will be getting up at 4AM to watch the whole thing.

With all the crap going on in the world I can handle the world being gaga over the royal couple. Its a good thing.

With all the crap going on in the world I can handle the world being gaga over the royal couple. Its a good thing.
No... I don't think that Lady Gaga is invited... Is she?

Apparently, you're not the only one,

This gentleman allegedly was arrested a few hours ago in a pre-crime initiative. The thought of bowing to another man is humiliating to a freeman, well, unless they're aliens. ;) Someone has to rule the peasantry, and the monarchy in the UK seems to be doing a good job.

I was in a local shop earlier and a chap in front was buying food and then got 3 union jack flags on sale at the counter (and yet its been George cross for ages and then union jack is now "in again darling" ... uuurgh .. we have been crow barred into Europe for god knows how long you have to laugh, and even have people associating being British and flying the union jack as somehow BNP based over the last few years, and why dont they sell them any other time, gives people jobs doesn't it? Wonder if they were made in china ... now that would be classic).

... anyway he was talking to the lady on the counter and said "Oh I dunno, seems the hype is going on too much getting a bit tired of it now" .. while packing his shopping and tucking his union jacks into his bags, bless him ... it was a classic moment of the situation, his face looked almost demoralised as he said it too with a rolling of the eyes (and careful eye on his receipt so's not to overspend on the inflated shopping prices, and juggling that cost with the petrol price he paid in order to shop in the first place, while keeping wifey and the unquestioning kids happy with the "sale point" placed short term flags). .... etc.

I caught some TV (it was eye rape) ... but anyway Kate Middleton looked hot, and well, that's about all the enthusiasm I could muster. Meh.

Maybe we should all stop looking "up" and start looking within and around in order to assist with the crap in the world. By that I mean, getting all warm and fussy inside about a short term media overkill is much like taking uppers to ignore the shit. Edited by mrcash2009