Sign in to follow this  
celery

ARMA 2 loading screen in Combined Ops

Agree?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Agree?

• Yes
    • No

I'd like an option to have the nice green vanilla Arma 2 loading screen instead of the OA one in Combined Operations. Personally I don't like the way Operation Arrowhead seems to completely steal the show, hiding any fact that the game also has a non-Middle East setting.

I'd go for 3rd option: split screen with both, kinda similar to how this icon was made. Shouldn't be hard to do with simple image editing skills either.

I would like this option in game as well. Or maybe even have new CO screens.

Totally agree on this one. I also would like to have the option to change the whole UI to Arma2 style - green menus, green editor, hint boxes with background (so you can actually read them) and of course the units colors in the editor changed back to like it was since OFP (friendly green, enemy red etc).

That's not the question, Celery knows this perfectly, he'd like to have it as an option in the game.

Oh.

It should be easily modable anyway, but yeah, a menu option would be nice.

Options for customizing individual PP effects would be nicer.

Totally agree on this one. I also would like to have the option to change the whole UI to Arma2 style - green menus, green editor, hint boxes with background (so you can actually read them) and of course the units colors in the editor changed back to like it was since OFP (friendly green, enemy red etc).

Agree with the first bit, I miss the Arma 2 green UI for menus, hints, the editor etc. As for the unit colors, no. Blufor being blue makes way more sense.

I'd like the UI to stay yellow/orange, the thread is about a varied loadingscreen and I think it would be good to have a different one. The old US army showcase is getting old.