Sign in to follow this  
Yapab

Where to buy Reinforcements in Australia?

Hi,

I'm wondering where I can buy reinforcements in Aus in DVD format?

I have DVD's of ARMA2 and OA.... so want DVD of Reinforcements too.

Otherwise I'd settle for sprocket BUT its not listed there... and can a sprocket purchase be combined with the two DVD purchases?

Reinforcements is the PMC and BAF DLCs on a DVD. If you want to "download Reinforcements" off Sprocket, you have to purchase and download both of them. And yes, Sprocket purchases work flawlessly with DVD versions.

^ EB games for $50, but it's much cheaper to buy from an online store, $10 per DLC

I brought the DLC's as they came out, but I love hard copies so I got the DVD... http://www.aussiegamer.com.au/arma-2-ii-reinforcements-pc-game-p-105504.html free postage.

Or Sprocket and pay around $10aus for each DLC (BAF & PMC).

Digital DLC:

Pros: Quick, cheap and just like the DVD in ease (not like steam)

Cons: none really, unless like me you must have something physical for you coin, dint in ya dl limit..?

DVD:

Pros: Standalone (I couldn't care though), physical copy = zero corruption (should...), no dint in your dl limit.

Cons: It cost double the price, gotta wait a few days. (maybe more with digital if ya speed is bad?)

Buy digital DLC's and then when its released buy the GOTY/Gold/*enter cool name here* pack that should contain it all on one DVD... yummy *cough* BI *cough*.

---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 PM ----------

Another Portal fan ah Zipper, just noticed ya avatar, nice :)

Can't wait for more content for Portal 2.

Edited by 76

I got Reinforcements from EB Games in Sydney. There are 2 stores in the city.

-