Sign in to follow this  
Wobble

"apology"

Ronin, let me make it clear I have nothing against Greeks (or Italians for that matter), with the exception of the few idiots from high school. A lot of the Greek dudes in my class were very good friends of mine, it was just a few idiots who used to give me a hard time.

Some of my best friends from work have been of Greek background. I'm sorry if what I said sounded like I was anti-Greek or something.

No hard feelings? smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Fubar @ May 20 2002,04:34)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Ronin, let me make it clear I have nothing against Greeks (or Italians for that matter), with the exception of the few idiots from high school. A lot of the Greek dudes in my class were very good friends of mine, it was just a few idiots who used to give me a hard time.

Some of my best friends from work have been of Greek background. I'm sorry if what I said sounded like I was anti-Greek or something.

No hard feelings?  smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

LOL biggrin.gif

Never thought you did smile.gif

I know that you meant those idiots, and lemme tell you, we have more than enough of those w4nkers that take the piss all the time and have no respect for no one confused.gif

No hard feelings mate smile.gif Now pack that solid thing away, you dirty little homo wink.giftounge.giftounge.giftounge.gif

smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Fubar @ May 20 2002,04:55)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif  confused.gif  sad.gif  mad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

?? ??

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ex-RoNiN @ May 20 2002,04:44)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">No hard feelings mate smile.gif Now pack that solid thing away, you dirty little homo wink.giftounge.giftounge.giftounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I was just a bit shocked by this...I may be a freak, but I ain't got no plans with a man...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Fubar @ May 20 2002,05:24)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ex-RoNiN @ May 20 2002,04:44)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">No hard feelings mate smile.gif Now pack that solid thing away, you dirty little homo wink.giftounge.giftounge.giftounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I was just a bit shocked by this...I may be a freak, but I ain't got no plans with a man...<span id='postcolor'>

sad.gif Nobody gets my twisted sense of humour sad.gif

I was JOKING! tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Wobble @ May 19 2002,17:42)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">either in bordar patrol security beefing up, police, deportation hearings.. etc etc..<span id='postcolor'>

love the wetbacks, don't make them go through the desert dangerously!

i'd post that in a new topic, but it's probably been posted before smile.gif

14 illegal aliens died while crossing a stretch of the Arizona desert. Now their families blame the U.S. government for those deaths, and are asking for a payment

love to see that one make it to court, I guess anytime ANYONE dies from dehydration we should sue..

and im paying for this... LOL

Appropriate dictionary entries:

wet-back (wet'bak ) n. Disparaging and Offensive

1. a Mexican laborer who enters the U.S.

illegally.

[1925-30, Amer.; alluding to the practice of

swimming or wading the Rio Grande to enter the U.S.]

green-back (green'bak ) n.

1. a U.S. legal-tender note, printed in

green on the back; orig. issued against

the credit of the country and not

against gold or silver on deposit.

[1860-65, Amer.]

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">On May 14 of last year, 14 illegal aliens died while crossing a stretch of the Arizona desert. Now their families blame the U.S. government for those deaths, and are asking for a payment of more than $41 million.

<span id='postcolor'>

What a load of crap. It is amusing that they try though.....

Maybe mild electric fences along the border would send a message? wow.gif

why aren't they sueing god for putting that desert there?

des·ert1 Pronunciation Key (dzrt)

n.

1. A barren or desolate area, especially:

a. A dry, often sandy region of little rainfall, extreme temperatures, and sparse vegetation.

b. A region of permanent cold that is largely or entirely devoid of life.

c. An apparently lifeless area of water.

i can see it now, d. an area for illegal mexican immigrants to refresh after entering the U.S.

why even bother doing things the legal way when you can invade the country and get them to take care of you too?