Sign in to follow this  
11aTony

[OA 1.59] Dogs of War HC problem (Spoilers)

I have replayed whole campaign with OA 1.59 but I have a problem in final mission - Dogs of War.

I liberated Chernogorsk and got USMC MEU under my command. I then took the town between Chernogorsk and Elektrozavodsk. Here is where I have a problem with High-Command.

Randomly it seems, I loose control of USMC units in HC. Their icons in HC bar are not blue as CDF but black. You can issue them waypoint but they do not move and waypoints are not displayed on the map.

So I restarted last user save I made after Chernogorsk and USMC is back in HC. I took Elektorzavodsk and proceeded to Pusta. I took Pusta as well but lost HC control over USMC again. Luckely I made a save after I took Elektrozavodsk when I had HC over USMC and I reverted there. Then I captured Pusta, HC was still there. I moved to take Mogilevka and when I got there USMC was gone in HC again.

I keep loosing command over them marines. It seems so random.

Anyone else has this problem?

I got them greyed out too, but still following my commands

and I used the M1s to defeat enemy HQs.

I think this bug is tied to save/reload game as far I remember. If you not load saved game all will be fine. As soon as you load game in progress you loose USMC MEU.

Hmm ok then my memory failed me and this bug appears independent from Load/Save. Sorry... it was bit long ago.