Sign in to follow this  
AnimalMother92

ACE 1.10 (Advanced Combat Enviroment) for OA/CO

That sounds very strange. Please make sure that you have the correct CBA and ACE version for Arma2 standalone

Strange indeed.

@CBA_A2_v0.7.0.6.7z

@CBA_v0.7.4.157.7z

_ACE_v1.3.0.373.7z

-nosplash -mod=@CBA;@CBA_A2;@ACE;@ACEX;@ACEX_SM

Maybe CBA_A2 should be before CBA?

Please don't mind my posts until I confirm that my ArmA 2 install works perfectly without mods.

Edited by Bucic

Strange indeed.

@CBA_A2_v0.7.0.6.7z

@CBA_v0.7.4.157.7z

_ACE_v1.3.0.373.7z

-nosplash -mod=@CBA;@CBA_A2;@ACE;@ACEX;@ACEX_SM

Maybe CBA_A2 should be before CBA?

Please don't mind my posts until I confirm that my ArmA 2 install works perfectly without mods.

never use both cba´s. if you have combined operations than use @cba. @cba_a2 if you have only arma 2 and so on...

I'm not sure if this is a bug, but I can't get the CQB sights to work on *ANY* weapons. I'm using Shift-F, and I haven't changed any of the default key bindings, but it never works. I've tried pretty much every RCO weapon that I know used to work with CQB sights, but no love. Any ideas? Using the latest ACE version with CO.

I have had this problem since ever and was too proud to ask.

Shift + F changes the weapons modes and grenades not sights.

And can u please tell how to change grenade throw mode.

Thx

I have had this problem since ever and was too proud to ask.

Shift + F changes the weapons modes and grenades not sights.

It's worked for me in the past, but not recently. Is there any way to manually change/check ACE key bindings? (i.e. in a cfg file or something)

Actually, upon looking at the "Removed Features" section, the CQB sights have also been removed. It says it was removed because of "OA CQB capabilities"...Not sure what this means, since none of the weapons in OA have alternate sights AFAIK. There's not even a key combination for it in OA, so I'm a little confused as to why this was removed. Grenade throw type was useful, too...why was that removed?

But I think rather this is related: http://ace.dev-heaven.net/wagn/Quick_Weapon_Selection

You need to use the Quick Weapon Selection buttons, or change the Quick Weapon Selection mode.

---------- Post added at 08:52 ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 ----------

Grenade Throw Modes might come back, but they needed a lot of rework due to OA changes ref grenade throwing, and it hasn't been finished yet.

ACE custom CQB mode implementation is no longer required because it is built into OA engine. iirc numpad / button

We have CQB/over the sight weapon view since Arrowhead came out. Look for the "Optics mode" setting in your game controls.

Gah, I'm dumb...never even knew that was a feature in OA. :blush: Thanks guys.

Is anyone else getting a glitch where there's a commander seat in almost every chopper including attack choppers? My friend that I play this with has the same version but says he doesn't have this glitch.