Sign in to follow this  
AnimalMother92

ACE 1.10 (Advanced Combat Enviroment) for OA/CO

Hey, could anyone tell me where to find ACE_SM version 87?

Latest version appears to be 89, whereas 1.10 stable is 47.

The Rolling Thunder battle calls for something in-between those two.

I've just reinstalled ACE 2 and it's all working (Inclusive of ACEX etc etc) But ..... There is no US Army ? Did you remove it or am i missing something ?

I downloaded it from armaholics.

Thanks

Dan

Hi guys,sitting in the loader spot inside the M1 Abrams speeds up ammo loading time?

Just converted over to Six updater to grab Latest ACE, very nice Sickboy, didn't realise it does most of the server searching for you when you request an update, kind of torrent based almost. Why did I wait so long :)

Just converted over to Six updater to grab Latest ACE, very nice Sickboy, didn't realise it does most of the server searching for you when you request an update, kind of torrent based almost. Why did I wait so long :)

Hehe, welcome onboard :)

Also checkout the registered servers and custom repos, some incl missions; http://six.dev-heaven.net/wagn/Six_Updater+Communities

Hi, ive been having problems with the new Javelin system. It seems when i press tab to change fire modes the display changes and the lights on the CLU ( hang fire, FLIR, Lock etc...) disappear, leaving me with a black sight. I read somewhere that i may have to change the key binding to rid me of that problem, using the "ace_keys.hpp", but i cant find it! I even tried going to the "settings.ace" in the userconfig and changed the keybinding but that didnt work. The black sight problem went away, but it didnt change the fire mode. I cant even lock with the ace javelin. Also, i cant lock with the shoulder-fired SAMs. Can someone help me with this?

Thanks

Forget that, i just fixed it. I was using Mando missile and that was the problem. Sorry guys. Mod feel free to delete this post, as i'm too stupid to find a way to properly delete it myself :p

Edited by WalrusNZ

Hi, ive been having problems with the new Javelin system. It seems when i press tab to change fire modes the display changes and the lights on the CLU ( hang fire, FLIR, Lock etc...) disappear, leaving me with a black sight. I read somewhere that i may have to change the key binding to rid me of that problem, using the "ace_keys.hpp", but i cant find it! I even tried going to the "settings.ace" in the userconfig and changed the keybinding but that didnt work. The black sight problem went away, but it didnt change the fire mode. I cant even lock with the ace javelin. Also, i cant lock with the shoulder-fired SAMs. Can someone help me with this?

Thanks

ACE keys => While ingame press ESC, ACE Settings, change as you want.

But you have to have the Clippi running.

http://ace.dev-heaven.net/wagn/ACE_Clippi+description

Oh thanks! Didn't know you could change ace keybindings ingame

Well that's confusing. The .version txt file that comes with ACE_SM 1.10 clearly says 47, not 87
Dunno where you've downloaded it but the release package has .version.txt with 87 in it too.

Hi everybody. I have a problem with the ACE wound system with a mission on Falludja. When we are wounded, after been healed it's written that we are wake up but it's do nothing, we are obliged to do "fixe head bug" for wake up. The problem is that it's not possible to heal an IA because she can't fix the headbug, so she stay on the ground with the message "she is waking up".

How i can fix this bug please ?

Now I've looked everywhere and come up empty on an ACE request thread but if this is not the place please tell me where to post this... anyway I was wondering if we could get a Tan Balaclava in the mix with the others.

http://img.redwolfairsoft.com/upload/product/img/PANT-BKCL-KK.jpg

The right place to post request\bugs is the ACE2 DevHeaven: http://dev-heaven.net/projects/ace-mod2/issues

Just create and account there, search for your request\bug first and then post if needed.

I was wondering if someone could help me out with some info. I'm currently wanting to test a weapons pack for a project I am currently involved in during MP game play without having to make it required for everyone else that I play with that would rather not use them or require me editing the tons of missions we have on the server. So I figured try a replacement config method to replace the default m4/m16's with said rifles. However when using with ACE, I can't get it to work at all and still get the usual loadouts.

My question is: is there a way to have a replacement that will work alongside ACE and replace the default loadouts with my rifles instead? Or is there even another method I could attempt perhaps or something?

I was wondering if someone could help me out with some info. I'm currently wanting to test a weapons pack for a project I am currently involved in during MP game play without having to make it required for everyone else that I play with that would rather not use them or require me editing the tons of missions we have on the server. So I figured try a replacement config method to replace the default m4/m16's with said rifles. However when using with ACE, I can't get it to work at all and still get the usual loadouts.

My question is: is there a way to have a replacement that will work alongside ACE and replace the default loadouts with my rifles instead? Or is there even another method I could attempt perhaps or something?

Sounds like your config is loading first then ACE is overriding it.

Make your config require that ACE load its config addons first. :)

Sounds like your config is loading first then ACE is overriding it.

Make your config require that ACE load its config addons first. :)

As pathetically stupid as this is going to sound, roughly how would I go about that? Would I add something or a particular loading order in the config itself? So sorry, I never really messed with configs much at all, so I'm trying to figure all this stuff out as I go, heh. :o

Try to add "ace_c_weapon" and "acex_wep_m16" to the requiredAddons array in your cfgPatches class.

For which units are you reconfiguring loadouts ?