Sign in to follow this  
AnimalMother92

ACE 1.10 (Advanced Combat Enviroment) for OA/CO

Please be aware that the latest beta patch 80955 breaks ACE prone reload anims again (MG for example)

as it again contains the hotfix_oa_154.pbo with some "older" anim changes.

But... this time it is not possible to simply remove the hotfix_oa_154.pbo as it also contains

some other changes which cause new errors if you remove it.

So please stick with 79600 (without hotfix_oa_154.pbo) or 1.59 full patch.

Xeno

Edited by Xeno

sorry but it doesnt work for me I appriciate the the feedback but it doesnt work

I have set the satchel underneath the trailer (radar station) and used the windows key and there is NO option connected to the satchels on there whether I aim at the satchels or not, nor is there any detonation or saftey off apparent in inventory either

If I could get an option to switch the saftey off I might be in business but this option is not appearing ...

sorry but it doesnt work for me I appriciate the the feedback but it doesnt work

I have set the satchel underneath the trailer (radar station) and used the windows key and there is NO option connected to the satchels on there whether I aim at the satchels or not, nor is there any detonation or saftey off apparent in inventory either

If I could get an option to switch the saftey off I might be in business but this option is not appearing ...

Well, are you able to Interact with other objects but not satchels? You should be able to use the Interact key to check the gear and health status of AI units, or 'tap them on the shoulder' (I don't know why this is even enabled in SP). You may have to set it yourself.

How do I return the amount of ace damage? I know you set damage by ace_sys_wounds_fnc_addDamage. I want to continue setting damage to a soldier by determining his current damage. If that makes sense.

It would be this in regular arma 2:

This setdamage (getdammage this) + random .33

http://ace.armastack.info/index.php/31/how-do-all-explosives-in-ace-work

2 buttons; self interaction and interact with objects, the former is to place, the latter is to arm / etc.

Hey guys , would it be possible that on a next update , ace would fix the vehicule speed ? its really a pain to climb a moutain at 7kmh and then when falling , driving at 300km/h

ANd also include the pvp animation features ?

Any plans on new vehicles?

I would love to see some T-80s and the such.

Or just add retextured versions of existing vehicles.

Would be nice to have T72s and T55s what have different skins and textures.

Just a suggestion, I'm not asking for this to be done right now, lol.

Sorry if this was asked before (probably not) but how do I turn the crosshairs back on? The documentation seems incomplete regarding that.

Sorry if this was asked before (probably not) but how do I turn the crosshairs back on? The documentation seems incomplete regarding that.

Look in your @ACE folder for the clippi tool. Run that and look in Manual Options.

In Domination AI West, are the javelins just not that effective? I've shot two, seen the direct impact of them on a T-72, and then it turned and shot me. I've also shot one at an armored car, and it just catches fire, giving the AI plenty of time to bail out and return fire at me as well. I always thought these things were designed to be extremely powerful vs armor?

In Domination AI West, are the javelins just not that effective? I've shot two, seen the direct impact of them on a T-72, and then it turned and shot me. I've also shot one at an armored car, and it just catches fire, giving the AI plenty of time to bail out and return fire at me as well. I always thought these things were designed to be extremely powerful vs armor?

A recent update gave javelins a tendency to miss slightly; it'll be fixed.

As for setting the car on fire, what do you expect? It's an itty-bitty warhead, and rendering the vehicle useless is the whole idea. The more spacious and lightly armored the interior of your vehicle is, the more likely you are to survive being struck by a powerful shaped charge.

Hey guys,only just started using ace, ive searched this thread and more but can't find an answer?

So how do i enable the view distance/grass setting in the 'ace options' in game?

ck

Ah thanks that was quick Xeno :cool:

But where exactly? init/description?

ck

Just created an init.sqs with those lines in it,view distance is now adjustable but grass still says disabled. :confused:

EDIT:- my bad lol forgot the semi-colon :D

Edited by ck-claw

i have a quick question: i currently have arma 2 OA and downloaded the ACEX, put it in my addon folder and did everything as usual but when i want to launch arma 2 i get the error " Include file x\ace\addons\main\script_macros.hpp. and yes i also hace cba and cba_oa how can i fix this and start arma?

i have a quick question: i currently have arma 2 OA and downloaded the ACEX, put it in my addon folder and did everything as usual but when i want to launch arma 2 i get the error " Include file x\ace\addons\main\script_macros.hpp. and yes i also hace cba and cba_oa how can i fix this and start arma?

you not activate @CBA

CN Gas Grenades

Hi Folks.

It seems my CN Gas Grenades have stopped working on AI a couple weeks back.

******No I am wrong, it works, the soldiers just don't display an affect from it so they just look at you.

I am playing Insurgency .75 ACE

They used to work on AI. Still works on players.

My Flashbangs are a god send for now but I really miss gasing a compound and going in with Mask on.

Anyone else notice they stopped working on AI for them as well or is it just me and my addon folder.

I just created a custom mission were I set a squad down, and fired 4 CN grenades down and the AI just walked right through it. I remember the AI acting almost teh same as a Flashbang affect when it did work.

Thought I would ask before I started carving out my addons just in case it is a case like the Shift H to throw grenades that I trouble shot on my own before asking and getting really simple(RTFM) that I had glossed over about 5 times.

Tested with clean ACE only install and with all my mods, same each time.

I guess I was looking for some clue they where affected. but I guess them not shooting you is clue enough.

Too bad we couldn't have an audible like them coughing.

Thank for your time

Thanks.

Edited by Styxx42