GalComT

German Armed Forces WIP Thread

Is SLT-56 your model or you used from an other mod? It's look like Turkish Union's Faun Fransizka vehicle.

gvs2bskn1j38.png

Opf couldn't even handle such a model...

Edited by Espere

What`s relise date ? What status of your work ?

Release date is when the addon is done, sorry cant be more precise

Id like to show you some of the first ingame pictures of another Vehicle i am working on at the moment, its the Luchs Reconaisance Tank of the german army, sadly they were put out of service a few years ago, neverthless a beautyfull tank.

vj9b6kg9hprj.png

7hoakyoamdvq.png

1z2kn7e59k74.png

Luchs looks mega.

I'm guessing that engine limitations won't allow the second driver position to be usable?

A very welcome addition to ArmA 2 none-the-less.

so far it would seem that engine limitations will prevent the rear driver from actually beeing able to drive,...so that benefit of the Luchs will most likely not be integrated but you never know what kind of scripting we might come up with that might in some way simulate that feature, tho as for now yeah will probably not work

---------- Post added at 08:28 ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 ----------

Will the axes and shovels be optional weapons?

yeah :P when ammo runs out you can beat someone over the head with it.

Well actually i am at the moment thinking about (actually more like dreaming about) a way to implement those kind of tools in some way,...such as the axes or saw to cut down trees or bushes which you can then take an attach to the vehicle for camoflage, the idea itself has been floating arround in my squad for a while, however so far my scripter hasnt realy come up with an idea to effectively make something like that work

Wow what a beautiful vehicle that is, it actually looks lifelike in it's appeareance, nice and flat paint just how it should be..

any chance of releasing these Gucci G36's with the rail syatems fellas?

any chance of releasing these Gucci G36's with the rail syatems fellas?

evetually they might be released,..dont know yet in what context,..at i am focusing on the vehicle set, maybe later i will also release some of our soldier addons with the weapons

and here some new pictures of the Luchs

I have redone most of the textures,..added some more ageing and dirt to it

and more parts of the actual model are done

pynj9vkfqgz.png

n6eyguuynogb.png

514y5ox191bw.png

pretty much the same picture as the one before just with shadow disabled in bulldozer so you can get a better view of the back

hzc2r1rrfzcz.png

and some detail shots

added some rolled up barbed wire onto the back, just to see how it looks and i think it looks pretty cool

tv98o3hu4hsm.png

7f7uizi8x8x1.png

hvaacvvfqnij.png

Good job. How work damage model of multi wheels cargo platform in SLT-56 ? I mean if i or AI shooted half of wheels, can it keep moving. So how mach non-damaged wheels needed to operate cargo platform ?

I remember the OFP-pictures of your Luchs on the old BW-Mod boards some years ago. I presume this a new model? Looks great. I used to be a forward driver on the Luchs back in the 80s. Really looking forward to this boy...

Jens

Howdy!

Those are some veeery nice vehicles you guys have in the works there! I already see some good use for some of the vehicles in a 1980s scenario :D in that context I have a question regarding the "SFOR" sign on the Luchs: will you do a version without that too? and would it be possible to see a BO105 or PAH 1 from you guys as well? (just asking ;) ) and finaly: please please release your weaponpacks the Arma BW needs some more hardware :D

@URA

so far the trailer even works when all wheels are gone

@jens198

yes its a completly new model as the old ofp model just wasnt detailed enough for arma2, this vehicle is on top of my personal todo list (was commander on it for almost 6 years until it was put out of service)

@Flv

Yes it will come without the SFOR sign on it, that was just a lil eyecandy for my testversion :P the looks will come in 3 color nato, and in winter camo, maybe other versions as well we will see, in general it will come in 2 different layouts, as patrol leader vehicle with 2 small antennas and some other features and bits (modelled after my former vehicle) and an alpha vehicle (the second vehicle in the partrol) with large HF radio antenna, and different loadout on the topdeck (bags as stuff like that), it will also come with a camoflage script which will enable you to add natural camoflage onto it and hopefully not just for the looks.

There might be a Bo105 in the making but im not giving that away just yet :P

The weaponspack will be released with the troop pack

Edited by GalComT

work on the vehicles of which i have allready shown pictures keeps on going, mostly fine tuning of config and related scripts and some texture and model tweaks here and there.

And here is a WIP picture of the latest addition to our project list, the unimog 1300L

u71d96yh7b6e.png

atm it is has our fictional CFOR tags on it, but just like with the other vehicles it will come in 3 color nato, desert, winter and UN

Its been a while since i have posted some updates, but here are a few updates.

Our Team has received some reinforcement, 2 modelers and an Island constructor and there is quiet a lot on the todo list.

Here is the progress of the last week:

More progress on the U1300L

7qobrssumkv5.png

Modell: GalComT

Textur: GalComT

MG3: with permission of OPK mod (german battlefield mod)

Our new member brought a nice MAN 10t GL truck with them, which we are now working on getting it intoproper shape.

uutwktzfli.png

Modell: Maverick/Hawkins

The light drone Aladin, allreadyfunctional ingame as an infantry based drone with a flight time of roughly 15minutes (for game play purposes)

uvkpkzu8ztoq.png

Modell: Espere/GalComT

Script: Espere

some more pictures can be seen on our website www.task-force-141.de.vu

Thats some good news you got there about the manpower. Also nice to see u got the new website online. weiter so!

I already thought about making the Aladin on my own, but this way

just perfect! ;)

Looking very good! German army deserves some love :)

Once again a small update

A few ingame shots of the vehicles shown in last weeks wip update, the textures are getting near to their finale stage, config and animations are now the main focus for them.

lpsakdk2jtlz.png

pbx3hn6lau9b.png

3h6ce4rnah6m.png

Soldiers seen in the pictures are the BWmod Soldiers

In additon to that Maverick is curently working on the Gepard missileboat, to be more precise the S 72 "PUMA" P 6122

1s3cg5jta97d.png

Edited by GalComT