GalComT

German Armed Forces WIP Thread

@ agrypa

Please read the forum rules! Asking for updates is considered spam. Its completely useless and annoying to people waiting for a valuable post to be made in this thread only to see another post asking for an update or even release.

§5) No Spam

We deem spam as making a thread or posting a reply that has no real worth, is irrelevant, useless and offers nothing to a discussion. Messages of banned members are also considered as spam. If your post/thread is not able to illicit or sustain an in depth conversation then it's spam. This also applies to other areas of the forums such as leaving visitor messages on people's profiles. Spam may be dealt with by post count reduction, PR and/or WL.

homepage and forum of task-force-141 are down, no activity on youtube

still working on the mod hopefully ?

homepage and forum of task-force-141 are down, no activity on youtube

still working on the mod hopefully ?

Im pretty sure I saw some stuff on youtube.

Doubt that there will be a "GAF big/Final" (incl. units etc) release for A2OA. GalComT got caught by A3/BIS headhunters and now he has to work hard deep down in BIS dungeons to get free and see the sun again! There is no time + no permission for finishing his own A2OA project GAF & stuff - he can only toy around with the A3 Alpha.....

First nice work ! But I have one Question ...

Is there a way to show the HUD in the Vehicles, I have the Speed, Fuel, Dmg HUD in every other vehicle execpt the Vehicles from German Armed Forces.

First nice work ! But I have one Question ...

Is there a way to show the HUD in the Vehicles, I have the Speed, Fuel, Dmg HUD in every other vehicle execpt the Vehicles from German Armed Forces.

We have removed the hud for our vehicles on purpose, since we have put a lot of effort into the interiors and properly working dashboards we wanted players to use them instead of the HUD

Hi how is it on the GAF front? I know now change is hard when it comes to making proper mods but it’s been a while sinds you last update. Hope we can still be friends, you have some greatly superb addons in your package :)

As i have been getting a lot of request lately regarding the use and modification of GAF addons. Since i dont like to repeat myself i will make a puplic statement here (and in the GAF thread in the Arma3 section).

- I am not granting permission to port any of the GAF addons/files into Arma3

- I am not granting permission to port any of the GAF addons/files into another game

- I am not granting permission to use any of the GAF addons/files for other modifications/addons for Arma2

- I am not granting permission to use any of the GAF addons/files on a not free of charge to play server

Copyright 2012 GAF MOD, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

This product is licensed for personal use only. Commercial distribution

explcitly prohibited. Military use explicitly prohibited. Use prohibited

if any component of this distribution gets removed or modified without

express written consent of the developer.

Edited by GalComT

Was any updates? I find many WIP screens, but latest release in 2012, any news?

Was any updates? I find many WIP screens, but latest release in 2012, any news?

June 2012 are the latest pbo's I have concerning GAF.

Hey guy's,

I would love to port some of the Vehicles from the GAF Mod to Arma III standards.

of course for this purpose, i do need the permission of the original Mod-Team to start working on this project.

tho it seems kinda hard to getting in contact with the Team.

if anybody who reads this has any useful contact information,

i would highly appreciate if you contact me and let me know.

Thank you,

regards

As i have been getting a lot of request lately regarding the use and modification of GAF addons. Since i dont like to repeat myself i will make a puplic statement here (and in the GAF thread in the Arma3 section).

- I am not granting permission to port any of the GAF addons/files into Arma3

- I am not granting permission to port any of the GAF addons/files into another game

- I am not granting permission to use any of the GAF addons/files for other modifications/addons for Arma2

- I am not granting permission to use any of the GAF addons/files on a not free of charge to play server

You may want to look at post 361.