GalComT

German Armed Forces WIP Thread

Some new Pictures, this time of the TPz Fuchs in the Engineer Version, as well as some first impressions of our upcoming map which features a part of northern germany.

ehgkl51rzypu.png

vbpfjmwyzxd.png

biliahqz2tx.png

bat8kbdqwqov.png

Wow...these pictures beam be back in time 14 years...especially that one with the "Kasernentor"... can't wait to recreate my whole servicetime. Will it feature "Schildkrötenrennen" scripts and beercases under the beds ;) Edited by Foxhound
do not quote images

Great stuff :) Textures and Models look great. Can't wait to play the mod. Is there any chance to see a Wiesel in future?^^

Horrido

It is on our projects list, so there is a chance, yes. But I won't tell you details as I don't know them myself. ;)

One of our few newer projects:

The LARS 2 (Leichtes Artillerie Raketen System = Light Artillery Rocket System) Based on a MAN 7t mil gl

91t54pmsw6wq.png

Edited by Espere

Oh yes, you're all doing a great work!! I really like it! I think its now time for "German Armed Forces" after the british one and because in all other shooters are only arabish/Russian and US-Forces! :/

Its been a while since our last update, but here it is. Maverick who is currently in rough seas in the Northatlantik has sent us some pictures which we dont want to keep from you. He has made a lot of progress on the F260 Braunschweig class korvette.

fyyb45v4hc8q.png

qnqeh5n289xx.png

emeewd3zdpge.png

In addition the lack of news the past cup of weeks is explained by the main focus currently laying on bug fixing and polishing up scripts and configs for everything we have so far up for a first realease which hopefully wont be far away.

This stuff is looking great, cannot wait for this to come out.

We need a new/updated german army in A2

Armor, trucks, artillery, UAVs, warships but rifles, pistols? :) :rolleyes:

I very hope what mod will be realised.

Its been a while but here it is, an update of our current projects.

The Tpz Fuchs in its HQ, Engineer and Medical Version as well the current progress on the navy part of the mod

2fe3klbtj2hd.png

ceehk6slud6f.png

y2nls86rjlq.png

mbncs61obld.png

xkc4cwn22b3.png

Nice very nice.

Could you explain some of the functionality of the Braunschweig?

I'm working on the FREMM frigate config for the Progetto Flotta mod and I have enabled missiles, VLS launcher, countermeasures, OA radar, and working Artillery computer .

If you need help with any of these things, please send me a PM.

Wenn ihr keine Hilfe mit diesen Dingen braucht, bitt schickt mir einen PM.

Good to see that you've been still working at this awesome project guys. Looking forward to a release. But take the time you need to build that type of quality you want. But don't let us wait tooooo long :torture:;)

This is what "Made in Germany" stands for - Quality

Good to see some new WIP stuff. The fuchs looks pretty nice.

Your work is so awesome. We definitely need a public release, can't wait for it! :-D

Looking better and better with every new screenshot. Ah, speaking of new screenshots, how about some?

Jens

Hmm looks dead or at least they have a break in development.

There is also nothing new at their website.

No news in a while doesn't mean anything - they might be busy writing configs, testing things, bouncing all across the Tchernarussian countryside or maybe pay attention to other less eye-catching aspects of modding. In any case you're waaay too early to jump to conclusions here.

Hmm looks dead or at least they have a break in development.

There is also nothing new at their website.

also modders do like having holidays too, its only the 2nd day after new year, have some patience!

the mod is not dead, we just taking it slowly :P

I like the U1300L/U1550L. :thumbsup:

If I could offer a bit of “nit picking†critique based on >20 years of personal use of Unimog’s, you will seldom if ever see “blobs†of mud splashed on the cab like that without the front bumper and lights being covered with thick slimy mud and things like the towing pin and removable bumper centre filled/blocked with the mud, the “blobs†of mud splashed/sprayed on the fuel tank and battery box is about right.

My Unimog (U1600): :D

b1bj7.jpg

Models quality is great, i wish you good luck and fast realese of the mod!

@PS: Greetings from Poland. ;)