GalComT

German Armed Forces WIP Thread

i never bin playing with models, Textures is the part where u have to Color the Model part's ?, so the guns black, and the rest the 4 camoflage Colors for use in all the maps, Woodlands Winter, Desert.. UN, ok wil the gepard have also the AA Missiles added...?

or maybe, something to think about.? get a gepard with AA Missiles :) if i am rite u can use both on one tank, i thought i saw a picture of the Gepard with Gun's and Missiles, what ever , the guns will do just nice hehehehe :) Bye bye Hind's and planes mwhuhahahahaha....

And bye bye Linebackers pfffffff what a slack...... ;p

When you start the texture part :) can we have some screenshots to see the evolution :) ? thanks :)

Edited by Mac_Spliff=ISK=
More info even more info

wil the gepard have also the AA Missiles added...?

No it most likely wont have the missiles, as the german army has never purchased those enhancement and never will seeing how the gepard is beeing put out of service.

Right I meant the pics from sunday.

But there is a lot of stuff in work and it doesn't look great ;D !

Edited by Schnaake

A small update again

The dashboard for the 10t gl

3fb6ucaqo3lp.png

The Wolf is making some progress

en4bc5y4vfm.png

The scripting work on the Aladin is almost done, dinging out the last few errors now

2zp24cmjo4jc.png

And the Gepard (missileboat not tank :P) is almost ready to be painted

41yzsk2s72m8.png

Just have to say, I absolutely LOVE the way you guys paint the vehicles woodland camo!

a small update to the update

its the 15t FSA

rdpq12fodluh.png

sxdxkmnd6ip.png

Edited by GalComT

Nice to see there will be some Bundeswehr-Addons for Arma2 in the future, especially the MAN trucks.

I'm impressed how fast your progress on this addons is. You guys do a good job! :)

Your list of planned Addons is awsome as well, but I wonder how you will manage the Pzh2000.

Are you talking about the special ability to fire multiple rounds in short intervals with simultaneous impact? Well, I know someone who worked on that. Despite I don't know if he was able to get it work I am pretty sure that he will not share it with us. Long story, no need to dig that out again.

Apart from that the PzH2000 will most likely get the standard BI artillery computer.

Apart from that the PzH2000 will most likely get the standard BI artillery computer.

Ok, thanks for this answer which leads me to my next question :) :

Do you also plan to make a M113? I think this tank is very important, due it was used (or is still in use) in a lot of branches of the Bundeswehr. With some minor modifications you can make a lot of different types, such as M113FüFu or a Feuerleit-MTW. :bounce3:

I'm sorry to disappoint you but those are rather unnecessary. Command and communication Fuchs (FüFu) will take this role. For fire mission control (Feuerleit) there might come a MAN 7to gl FERA and the Fennek will also fit in that role as artillery batteries are using it for forwarded observing and controlling fire mission.

It would be a bit arkward to have too many vehicles filling the same role but in the end there will be a big mix with stuff for everyone.

Edited by Jester_Darrak

somewhere in this thread they mentioned that they dont feel like rebuild things that AMT or the BWMod already did, thats why there is no dingo on the list ._.

Are there any plans for a Leopard 2A5 after some of the major holes in the German arsenal are filled (I know it's not on the list)? Or would it be too similar to the current BWMod Leopard 2 in performance?

Nope, no Leo2 planned. BWMod will be required and the 2A6 is already top notch. Same thing with Dingo. The MB G250 Wolf just gets additional versions e.g. with MILAN.

Is the MB G250 the same as the Serval? I remember posting pics a long time ago of a SF version of the Serval (LIV/SO Light Infantry Vehicle/Special Operations). Rheinmetal is the maker I think.

liv_27.jpg

liv_28.jpg

The MB G250 is the regular wolf

Wolf.jpg

The Serval (the pictures you posted) is a completly different vehicle apart from some external similarities, it is a Light Infantry Vehicle (Special Operations).